How the Jesus Myth was created

???...twenty years versus 120 years.....it wasn't 3000 years....

and you enjoy your favorite atheistRus websites.....

I said 11 guys saw the miracle. You corrected me and said it was more than that. You said over 3000 Pentacost so it. I looked it up and found it was 120 Pentacost.

???....but that isn't true....it was 3000......

Make up your mind. Are we talking 3000 people or 3000 years?

Where did 3000 people see Jesus rise from the dead? Were they at a Woodstock concert? This is completely unbelievable. You are arguing a fairy tale MY FRIEND. :cuckoo:

I said 11 guys saw the miracle. You corrected me and said it was more than that. You said over 3000 Pentacost so it. I looked it up and found it was 120 Pentacost.

???....but that isn't true....it was 3000......

Make up your mind. Are we talking 3000 people or 3000 years?

Where did 3000 people see Jesus rise from the dead? Were they at a Woodstock concert? This is completely unbelievable. You are arguing a fairy tale MY FRIEND. :cuckoo:
???....when did "see Jesus rise from the dead" become part of this argument......you said only 11 people went around spreading word of Jesus....I pointed out that forty days later there were 3000 believers......are you capable of staying connected to your own arguments?......

You mean 120? Oh excuse me. Now it's totally believable.

Even if they said 3000 saw it, bullshit. Great story but completely fiction. It was not written in historical records or history. This was a cult my friend. Only reason its a religion today is because of the number of members.

Pentecost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why would I mean 120 when it was 20?....when Paul was writing letters to churches in different cities in 50AD do you think its safe to believe there were churches there to write to?.....and I'm not your friend and it wasn't a cult....

So first it was 3000 saw it, now it's 20? Ok my friend. Enjoy Sunday at your cult.

So what if he does,what is it with people like yourself? it effects you not,yet here you are blubbering away. Tolerance isn't one of your strong points?

I note the OP's avatar, the gay rainbow with the Muslim moon and star. Islam stones homosexuals to death. And speaking of religion, Islam has become the poster child for why people are alienated from religion. Jesus is a beautiful myth, but Christianity or Judaism, beautiful myths that they are, they don't require or involve mass murder or suicide. Now, remind me, why is Islam so powerful, again? Can we criticize IT without fear? I don't understand religion period, especially THAT one...

more fruitful would be a discussion on How the Atheist Myth was created

Yes, let's artfully change the topic. The atheist myth. THE atheist myth, not any other myth. Not the Jesus, Mohammad or Buddha myths. Let's hear about atheist myths. Tell us all about them. Please.

Science and logic doesn't explain how 11 men who had very little education managed to start a religion that lasted 2000 years and now has 2 billion adherents.

And if you say they made up Jesus Christ as a fictional character, you are giving them credit for too much cleverness. These were simple men, fishermen mostly, and did not have the imagination to invent Jesus or his teachings.

And all of them but one allowed himself to be executed rather than renounce this person you say is fictional.

Wow! Every time atheists post they talk about this or that or whatever, without effect. The Atheist Myth is trying to disprove God.

Pointless. Work on your own weak selves, atheists; we will be glad to help.

more fruitful would be a discussion on How the Atheist Myth was created

But, atheism isn't a myth. It does not maintain that impossible things are real. It doesn't require a suspension of logic and science and intelligence.

Its a natural state of being.

A lot of the Jesus myth was a pretty good tale, but they went overboard when it came to the virgin birth. My understanding is that the Aramaic word that was translated to "Virgin" actually only meant "unmarried maiden".

Can't prove a negative. But, on the other hand, Muslims are such an extremist sect of theists, they hurt innocent people , stone them, shoot them, blow them up with suicide bombers. They even put out holy "hits' called fatwas to silence artists and apostates. Christians or Jews don't do this stuff. Islam is looking rather worse than Nazism at this point. Don't accept them as being different. "Diversity" . Islam is just a mind numbing evil on a horrific scale.

Forum List

Back