🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the left recruits trolls to make website comments

There's nothing in that craigslist ad that suggests that people are being hired to comment on blogs.

Exactly. No publication name, no URL, nothing. My oh my, KosherTwit makes leaps and bounds where clear heads fear to tread.

And even if they specifically cited internet message boards as the medium, so the fuck what?

KosherTwit....wake up call...It's a free country. We can write and say what we want, where we want, when we want. And some of us do it without being paid.

I don't know.... I used to think that some conservatives were reasonable people with whom I simply have some philosophical differences. That's pretty much gone out the window. :badgrin:

So you advocate civil war then?

Only if it ends in hilarity after a couple hours......

.....when the North finally figures out that they just misunderstood the South due to the accent.:rofl:

Leading up to the last election:
Ebola
Isis
Refugee children running from danger filled with disease who want your jobs.

That was just the last two weeks of the last election. They hardly make the news the next day. Guess voting GOP solved the crisis in just 12 hours. Who knew?

Toss this O/P into the cyber-circular filing cabinet where it belongs. Or else KoshieTwit needs to confirm that she has a problem with the 1st Amendment.

.....when the North finally figures out that they just misunderstood the South due to the accent.:rofl:

If the progressives cannot coexist with the rational people, then what is the inevitable end?

Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

That is, the rules for socks and paid trolls are the same as the rules for farts.

If someone is calling everyone else a sock, it's because that person runs socks. If someone is calling everyone else a troll, it's because that person is a troll.

Is that why you call people stupid?

:badgrin::poke:

If the progressives cannot coexist with the rational people, then what is the inevitable end?

UnC, I believe you are making the mistake of taking my posts seriously.

I am not in favor of Civil War, comedically or otherwise. And I do believe that there are some rational conservatives (and libertarians!) out there.

You're not one of them. :smiliehug:

There's nothing in that craigslist ad that suggests that people are being hired to comment on blogs.
fuck off asshole

:lol:

No.

Now do you have an actual response, or are you just going to throw another tantrum like you do with every post of mine you respond to?

Let me guess, your response is going to be "Fuck you" again.

no..this time it's going to be fuck off chickenshit cocksucker. Go pound sand bitch.
How's that, you faggot cum guzzler.?

A great example of both intellect and writing style by the right wingers on this board.

Last edited:
Do you get paid by the keystroke, or by the emoticon, doc? And do you and the other trolls get separate checks, or do you go ahead and have it all written to one person and divide it amongst yourselves?
he's a particularly vile little piece of shit...love to have lunch with him sometime...get to know him better...

You're so intimidating and scary! I'm quaking in my boots.

The irony is that they are the ones who are scared. Scared of what, I have yet to figure out. But of course, spend 30-40 minutes reading right wing blogs or listen to 15 minutes of Sean Hannity which segues into one of those emergency food supply companies ads and you get a pretty good idea...

In humor, the truth is revealed.

I am not in favor of Civil War, comedically or otherwise. And I do believe that there are some rational conservatives (and libertarians!) out there.

You have said that progressives cannot live and coexist with rational people, so what is the answer?

You have said that progressives cannot live and coexist with rational people, so what is the answer?

I have not said that.

I have not said that.

Really?

I don't know.... I used to think that some conservatives were reasonable people with whom I simply have some philosophical differences. That's pretty much gone out the window. :badgrin:

I have not said that.

Really?

Right. I said that I can coexist with rational people, but lately I haven't been finding rational conservatives.

AND, it was a joke.

Hey, you're not an irrational conservative; YOU'RE an irrational libertarian!

fuck off asshole

No.

Now do you have an actual response, or are you just going to throw another tantrum like you do with every post of mine you respond to?

no..this time it's going to be fuck off chickenshit cocksucker. Go pound sand bitch.

A great example of both intellect and writing style by the right wingers on this board.
And that's a good day....

Right. I said that I can coexist with rational people, but lately I haven't been finding rational conservatives.

AND, it was a joke.

Hey, you're not an irrational conservative; YOU'RE an irrational libertarian!

I understand it's a joke, but this nation is more strained than anytime in my life. We can joke all we like, but the seams are splitting.

The left, as represented by MSNBC, DailyKOS, ThinkProgress, AlterNet, Moveon.org, et al. doesn't disagree with the right, the left HATES the right - not just the ideals of liberty and free markets, but the people.

I realize that there is a lot of butt hurt over the elections, but I am somewhat shocked at the violent rhetoric coming from the left.

fuck off asshole

No.

Wow, you're right.

That's much more impressive. I'm blown away by your wit and intelligence.

I think he doesn't like you!

I don't like your politics, but you seem okay.. :dunno:

Forum List

Back