🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the left recruits trolls to make website comments

Right. I said that I can coexist with rational people, but lately I haven't been finding rational conservatives.

AND, it was a joke.

Hey, you're not an irrational conservative; YOU'RE an irrational libertarian!

I understand it's a joke, but this nation is more strained than anytime in my life. We can joke all we like, but the seams are splitting.

The left, as represented by MSNBC, DailyKOS, ThinkProgress, AlterNet, Moveon.org, et al. doesn't disagree with the right, the left HATES the right - not just the ideals of liberty and free markets, but the people.

I realize that there is a lot of butt hurt over the elections, but I am somewhat shocked at the violent rhetoric coming from the left.

Yeah, it's gotten bad. Makes me wish for the good ol' days when conservatives were sputtering about "second amendment solutions." You know, those rational, peaceful times. When they were screeching for the tree of liberty to get some refreshment from patriotic blood.

Give me a fucking break.

No one is being paid to post. I have challenged everyone who claimed this to point us to these elusive jobs for years. The threads quickly die.

It is not that easy. I went to school for a year before I was hired as a paid messageboard poster. After that, you are on probation for a year at very low pay. It hardly seems worth it. However, once you have established your credentials, you get $5 a post and $1000 for every poster you turn into the Internet Police
I have recommended some posters to become paid messageboard posters. Most could not cut it. Only three are still here
:rofl::lmao:
He is entertaining at least.

No one is being paid to post. I have challenged everyone who claimed this to point us to these elusive jobs for years. The threads quickly die.

It is not that easy. I went to school for a year before I was hired as a paid messageboard poster. After that, you are on probation for a year at very low pay. It hardly seems worth it. However, once you have established your credentials, you get $5 a post and $1000 for every poster you turn into the Internet Police
I have recommended some posters to become paid messageboard posters. Most could not cut it. Only three are still here
:rofl::lmao:
He is entertaining at least.

Being a paid internet poster is serious business. It is no place for the faint hearted. Of course it is glamorous and high profile work. Great way to pick up chicks in a bar.
But the downside is you have to read through thousands of whiny and idiotic posts and pretend they are valid

Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

That is, the rules for socks and paid trolls are the same as the rules for farts.

If someone is calling everyone else a sock, it's because that person runs socks. If someone is calling everyone else a troll, it's because that person is a troll.

Is that why you call people stupid?

:badgrin::poke:
Yeah, doesn't she know her place!
ONLY the Right are allowed to call people stupid. It's in the "original intent" of the Constitution.

July 23, 2013
RUSH: The country is stupid.

Being a paid internet poster is serious business. It is no place for the faint hearted. Of course it is glamorous and high profile work. Great way to pick up chicks in a bar.
But the downside is you have to read through thousands of whiny and idiotic posts and pretend they are valid

Soros would be better of paying you NOT to post. You're an embarrassment to your fellow Communists... :eusa_whistle:

Pure projection!

click1_xlarge.jpeg

Of course...

Soros would be better of paying you NOT to post. You're an embarrassment to your fellow Communists... :eusa_whistle:

So out of touch. The go-to guy these days for funding liberal causes is Tom Steyer. Try to keep up, it's almost 2015, not 2008.

no..this time it's going to be fuck off chickenshit cocksucker. Go pound sand bitch.
How's that, you faggot cum guzzler.?

Dude, grow up ... seriously.

If you don't have anything to add, please don't post a bunch of crap and act like it's relevant.

no..this time it's going to be fuck off chickenshit cocksucker. Go pound sand bitch.
How's that, you faggot cum guzzler.?

Dude, grow up ... seriously.

If you don't have anything to add, please don't post a bunch of crap and act like it's relevant.

Hey...here's an idea..mind your own business and take your own advice scooter..STFU

Certainly -- feel free to call me out if I ever act that stupid.

You would think that the Gub'ment could afford to give me cooler flipping wheels than a taxi cab!

Oy.

Forum List

Back