🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the left recruits trolls to make website comments

You loons, liewinger has admitted on here numerous times that he's paid to troll.

I think, like in so many other cases, this is an example of you guys not getting the joke.

RW is mocking you guys, not "admitting" anything.

Why? Doc is a mod.

well, why are you chirping, then?

I made the mistake of thinking you might have the brains to take some friendly advice. My bad.
I do not GAF what you "think"...
go pound sand.

What is it with fat drunks from Louisiana?

What is it with limp dicks who have nothing better to do then live on USMB? Other than being trolls.

Now see there, idiot? My post was relative to the topic. Yours was not. Yet being the limped dick hypocrite that you are, you slammed someone else for being off topic.

Everything about you is inconsistent, BS.
Of course...everyone knows about this ploy...they obviously have operatives posting in here, too.

Look at hazl...and joe..rdean for example....they get their morning and afternoon emails from the DNC and rush in here to post 8 or 10 topics all within 5 or 10 minutes apart...now we know these people didn't read all that and post their deep thoughts and assessments..they get the email and post what they're told..

LMAO, can we memorialize this post??? It's so true.

Add Loner Loser and Foo and especially that ultra moron, Carb.

You squeal good when you've been owned.

You mean the way I pummeled your useless fucking liberal ass for the election?

You mean being owned like that limp dick?

You're one of the dumbest fuckers on this board. Everything you claimed up to the election got trounced, dumbass.

You're the consummate troll.

Next question.

Really? What did I claim? You claimed the stock market and the economy were going to collapse when QE ended.

It ended.

Sure I did. Your lies make Gruber look like a saint, you TROLL.

Do you wish to deny you said this?

"The market will still go up and down....and the wise arbitrators will make money. I'm talking about this is the part where the Fed Chair is about to land a plane on the runway with blown out tires."

Has anyone on a message board ever changed your mind about anything?

I dunno, I come from the intelligence world where propaganda is one of the biggest tools of "warfare" and you're asking me if propaganda changes people's minds?

Yes, it does. Doesn't matter where it shows up.

Of course advertising changes minds. Mostly, it changes minds that haven't decided yet, but the value of the influence is in what people are willing to pay for it.

EVERYone at USMB is hawking their opinion. Some are just better at it than others.

`

Oh gosh, look who showed up.

Imagine that.

Well well, Franco, Greenbeard, Wrongwhiner. ring a bell?

SNIP:
By Thomas Lifson
Earlier today I wrote about the way the official Obamacare website has apparently recruited people to post thousands of comments each, creating the appearance of mass support, a variant on the traditional astroturfing strategy of creating bogus grassroots organizations.

Big Fur Hat of iOTW Report has spotted what looks very much like a Craigslist ad recruiting trolls to post positive or negative comments on left-wing or conservative websites, respectively. The text in full, as well as a screen capture (in case the ad is removed), follow:

Write About Green Issues, Animals, Human Rights, Progressive Politics (per content and completion bonus)
compensation: telecommute
contract job internship part-time
telecommuting okay
We are a large social activism organization that advocates on behalf of issues including the environment, human rights, animal welfare, social justice, politics and more. We are seeking part-time interns who are interested in working on these important causes. Interns will improve their writing and research skills, while building a broad portfolio of online writing samples.

Interns are given broad discretion in choosing the causes they work on. The time commitment is flexible and work can be done from anywhere with an Internet connection. Applicants should have a strong interest in activism and possess good writing and Internet skills, but prior activism experience is not required.

Interns are compensated for their work, and graduates of the internship also receive a bonus and may be considered for future work.

To apply, please respond with a brief cover letter and writing sample (pasted into your email). Please also provide at least two specific examples of causes that you would take action to support.

To assist in our internal tracking, please place "891" in the subject line of your response.

Please do NOT use the anonymous Craigslist email feature to respond to this post. We've had a number of problems with those emails not delivering or being spam filtered. Please respond with your real email address directly to: jobs [at] forcechange [dot] com.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4743148454
posted: 15 days ago
updated: 15 days ago
email to friend
♥ best of [?]
193459_5_.png

all of it here:
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/11/how_the_left_recruits_trolls_to_make_website_comments.html#ixzz3JMlNV8P6
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

How easy is it to manufacture red meat to feed the extreme right?

Create a phony ad and post it for free on Craigslist.

Wait 2 weeks and then invent a fake email to "report" this to AT.

AT staffer then writes a phony outrage article without making any attempt whatsoever to research the allegation.

Gullible extreme rightwingers get their panties in a knot and spread it all over the internet.

Outrage abounds even though there is zero substance to the allegation and the author of the article never bothered to do any actual research since he probably already knew that it was bogus.

But sure enough it sucked in the gullible in droves as evidenced right here in USMB!

:lmao:

Oh, and now they will strenuously deny that this was "planted" or accuse the Dems of doing it on purpose as if they care about feeding red meat to the gullible extreme rightwing.
Exactly.

Most conservatives have been contriving and propagating lies for so long that they don't even know what the truth is anymore, and many don't care.

You loons, liewinger has admitted on here numerous times that he's paid to troll.

I think, like in so many other cases, this is an example of you guys not getting the joke.

RW is mocking you guys, not "admitting" anything.

Oh, ok.

Pfft.gif

My fave ploy of yours...when somebody is caught in a lie..like you, for instance, pretend that the person who proved you dumb is being *sarcastic*.

The flip side of that coin (which you also use)...when you say something supremely retarded, and are immediately proved imbecilic, pretend you were being *sarcastic".

I'm sure it worked once,when you were in fifth grade or so.

I dunno, I come from the intelligence world where propaganda is one of the biggest tools of "warfare" and you're asking me if propaganda changes people's minds?

Of course advertising changes minds. Mostly, it changes minds that haven't decided yet, but the value of the influence is in what people are willing to pay for it.

EVERYone at USMB is hawking their opinion. Some are just better at it than others.

`

Imagine that.

Of course. As soon as this thread started, I called in Joe and all the other paid posters to make sure they all came into this thread to personally persecute you.

For reference, this is me mocking you, not "admitting" anything. It's sarcasm. I realize you guys have trouble with that sort of thing.

I am the post inspector. You will not get paid for this drivel.
More may follow....

Substance, please. :eusa_naughty:
It's minimalism in action.....

Paid by the word, not by the post.
I get .05 cents per word....And since brevity is wit.................
You type 20 words for a penny? 2,000 for a dollar?

Hey, I've got some painting for you to do if you're interested.

Well well, Franco, Greenbeard, Wrongwhiner. ring a bell?

SNIP:
By Thomas Lifson
Earlier today I wrote about the way the official Obamacare website has apparently recruited people to post thousands of comments each, creating the appearance of mass support, a variant on the traditional astroturfing strategy of creating bogus grassroots organizations.

Big Fur Hat of iOTW Report has spotted what looks very much like a Craigslist ad recruiting trolls to post positive or negative comments on left-wing or conservative websites, respectively. The text in full, as well as a screen capture (in case the ad is removed), follow:

Write About Green Issues, Animals, Human Rights, Progressive Politics (per content and completion bonus)
compensation: telecommute
contract job internship part-time
telecommuting okay
We are a large social activism organization that advocates on behalf of issues including the environment, human rights, animal welfare, social justice, politics and more. We are seeking part-time interns who are interested in working on these important causes. Interns will improve their writing and research skills, while building a broad portfolio of online writing samples.

Interns are given broad discretion in choosing the causes they work on. The time commitment is flexible and work can be done from anywhere with an Internet connection. Applicants should have a strong interest in activism and possess good writing and Internet skills, but prior activism experience is not required.

Interns are compensated for their work, and graduates of the internship also receive a bonus and may be considered for future work.

To apply, please respond with a brief cover letter and writing sample (pasted into your email). Please also provide at least two specific examples of causes that you would take action to support.

To assist in our internal tracking, please place "891" in the subject line of your response.

Please do NOT use the anonymous Craigslist email feature to respond to this post. We've had a number of problems with those emails not delivering or being spam filtered. Please respond with your real email address directly to: jobs [at] forcechange [dot] com.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4743148454
posted: 15 days ago
updated: 15 days ago
email to friend
♥ best of [?]
193459_5_.png

all of it here:
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/11/how_the_left_recruits_trolls_to_make_website_comments.html#ixzz3JMlNV8P6
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

How easy is it to manufacture red meat to feed the extreme right?

Create a phony ad and post it for free on Craigslist.

Wait 2 weeks and then invent a fake email to "report" this to AT.

AT staffer then writes a phony outrage article without making any attempt whatsoever to research the allegation.

Gullible extreme rightwingers get their panties in a knot and spread it all over the internet.

Outrage abounds even though there is zero substance to the allegation and the author of the article never bothered to do any actual research since he probably already knew that it was bogus.

But sure enough it sucked in the gullible in droves as evidenced right here in USMB!

:lmao:

Oh, and now they will strenuously deny that this was "planted" or accuse the Dems of doing it on purpose as if they care about feeding red meat to the gullible extreme rightwing.
Exactly.

Most conservatives have been contriving and propagating lies for so long that they don't even know what the truth is anymore, and many don't care.
At least they have stopped repeating Ebola and Benghazi...

`

Imagine that.

Of course. As soon as this thread started, I called in Joe and all the other paid posters to make sure they all came into this thread to personally persecute you.

For reference, this is me mocking you, not "admitting" anything. It's sarcasm. I realize you guys have trouble with that sort of thing.

Shore you did, bub.

You will note that I predicted AvgJoe's prompt arrival. It's almost like he's connected to your ass.

There's nothing in that craigslist ad that suggests that people are being hired to comment on blogs.

We had someone here who had 90,000 posts in less then a year...
Or maybe a bit longer then a year...

I would not be shocked if we had a few here today that are being paid.

Why would anyone be paid to post here? What purpose would that serve?

The mindset that anyone who disagrees with you must be being paid to do it is nothing more than a symptom of the delusion that opinions on this message board matter.

They don't.

No legitimate political organization would waste their money on paying people to post here.

You're not serious, are you Doc?

It's the digital world. The internet is the propagandist's paradise. Groups of all political persuasions do it.

No, they don't. No one "does it".

I don't know.... I used to think that some conservatives were reasonable people with whom I simply have some philosophical differences. That's pretty much gone out the window. :badgrin:
:boohoo:

As long as I can sea
More may follow....

Substance, please. :eusa_naughty:
It's minimalism in action.....

Paid by the word, not by the post.
I get .05 cents per word....And since brevity is wit.................
You type 20 words for a penny? 2,000 for a dollar?

Hey, I've got some painting for you to do if you're interested.

As long as I have a comfy seat to work from...

The OP is written by a paid reactionary far righting bot.

Rotagilla is a threat to no one except himself.

The far right orchestration of hate on this Board to those who won't let them have their way is climbing to a crescendo.

Since they can't break the Board, they are now working for suicide by Mod.

Shut up idiot. At least the liberals admit to what they are. You're nothing but a fake liberal wanna be left troll claiming to be a Republican.
The tolerant, open minded conservative posts.

You taught us all well on how to be Intolerant, nasty name calling, etc.
give yourself a hand, bravo

The mindset that anyone who disagrees with you must be being paid to do it is nothing more than a symptom of the delusion that opinions on this message board matter.

They don't.

No legitimate political organization would waste their money on paying people to post here.

It's the digital world. The internet is the propagandist's paradise. Groups of all political persuasions do it.

I don't know.... I used to think that some conservatives were reasonable people with whom I simply have some philosophical differences. That's pretty much gone out the window. :badgrin:

She liked imaginary conservatives that existed in fantasy form in her tiny brain. Then she met a few, and they handed her ass to her on a platter. Now she hates them, precious. Nasty conservativeses!

They don't.

She liked imaginary conservatives that existed in fantasy form in her tiny brain. Then she met a few, and they handed her ass to her on a platter. Now she hates them, precious. Nasty conservativeses!

no kidding, Do all libs whine so much? damn

"Propaganda" isn't defined as "disagreeing with you".

You may have a background in "intelligence", but my background is running political campaigns - and there's no professional political operative in the world who would think that paying posters on a message board is a good use of their money.

The only people who post on boards like this are people who already know exactly where they stand, politically. Those aren't people that campaigns and interest groups are trying to reach.

I have to respectfully disagree (given you have expertise in campaigns) with your analysis. That was the case in the past but not now. And I'm not talking about an individual campaign like say "Joe Manchin for Congress."

The money flows in other ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

They don't.

"Propaganda" isn't defined as "disagreeing with you".

You may have a background in "intelligence", but my background is running political campaigns - and there's no professional political operative in the world who would think that paying posters on a message board is a good use of their money.

The only people who post on boards like this are people who already know exactly where they stand, politically. Those aren't people that campaigns and interest groups are trying to reach.

It's not also for "one" board like you're suggesting.

Forum List

Back