🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the left recruits trolls to make website comments

well, why are you chirping, then?

I made the mistake of thinking you might have the brains to take some friendly advice. My bad.
I do not GAF what you "think"...
go pound sand.

What is it with fat drunks from Louisiana?

What is it with limp dicks who have nothing better to do then live on USMB? Other than being trolls.

Now see there, idiot? My post was relative to the topic. Yours was not. Yet being the limped dick hypocrite that you are, you slammed someone else for being off topic.

Everything about you is inconsistent, BS.
LMAO, can we memorialize this post??? It's so true.

Add Loner Loser and Foo and especially that ultra moron, Carb.

You squeal good when you've been owned.

You mean the way I pummeled your useless fucking liberal ass for the election?

You mean being owned like that limp dick?

You're one of the dumbest fuckers on this board. Everything you claimed up to the election got trounced, dumbass.

You're the consummate troll.

Next question.

Really? What did I claim? You claimed the stock market and the economy were going to collapse when QE ended.

It ended.

Sure I did. Your lies make Gruber look like a saint, you TROLL.

Do you wish to deny you said this?

"The market will still go up and down....and the wise arbitrators will make money. I'm talking about this is the part where the Fed Chair is about to land a plane on the runway with blown out tires."

Show me where I gave an exact date and time.

No, they don't. No one "does it".

Has anyone on a message board ever changed your mind about anything?

Yes. I've changed my mind on several issues and moderated my opinion on others.

You were convinced to change your opinion on issues by the caliber of an argument you read here?

LOL, well, you do have a point there....but of course you know I have a bias as to which side of the argument...:)

That's the thing - everyone here has a "bias".

And it's not worth the time and money to try and fight that sort of bias.

I think people HERE tend to be more biased than on most boards but I believe there are people EVERYWHERE that are swayable.

On specific issues, sure. But in general? Not so much.

This is my main point: An argument could be made to have paid posters on twitter or facebook (and many campaigns do have that) - because those are both media that are read by huge audiences, made up mainly of people who have only a tangential attachment to politics.

This board, and other message boards, are much smaller audiences, made up of peoplep who already have strong opinions.

My fave ploy of yours...when somebody is caught in a lie..like you, for instance, pretend that the person who proved you dumb is being *sarcastic*.

The flip side of that coin (which you also use)...when you say something supremely retarded, and are immediately proved imbecilic, pretend you were being *sarcastic".

I'm sure it worked once,when you were in fifth grade or so.

:itsok: It's o.k.

If it helps you sleep at night, you can believe that some of us get paid to do the same thing you spend hours doing for free .

Yes. I've changed my mind on several issues and moderated my opinion on others.

You were convinced to change your opinion on issues by the caliber of an argument you read here?

LOL, well, you do have a point there....but of course you know I have a bias as to which side of the argument...:)

That's the thing - everyone here has a "bias".

And it's not worth the time and money to try and fight that sort of bias.

I think people HERE tend to be more biased than on most boards but I believe there are people EVERYWHERE that are swayable.

On specific issues, sure. But in general? Not so much.

This is my main point: An argument could be made to have paid posters on twitter or facebook (and many campaigns do have that) - because those are both media that are read by huge audiences, made up mainly of people who have only a tangential attachment to politics.

This board, and other message boards, are much smaller audiences, made up of peoplep who already have strong opinions.

Have to run but I'll explain more when I get a chance. I kind of look at boards like this as part of a bigger picture.

just ran across this. LOL

SNIP:

How to recognize a liberal Troll.
Richard Hite
How to recognize a Troll

On most social media sites you have a number of different types of trolls.

The Dumb Troll:
The most common troll is the troll that is absolutely totally ignorant of the facts. If I did not know better, I would say that can't even read, but they do post. He/she troll uses hate speech, quotes MSNBC talking points, has a limited vocabulary, poor writing skills, and generally when questioned about their comments, they cannot respond. These trolls will die a trolls death of always being ignorant of the truth. You can't save the stupid.

The Educated Troll:

ALL of it here:
How to recognize a liberal Troll. Tea Party Community - Tea Party Hub

Well well, Franco, Greenbeard, Wrongwhiner. ring a bell?

SNIP:
By Thomas Lifson
Earlier today I wrote about the way the official Obamacare website has apparently recruited people to post thousands of comments each, creating the appearance of mass support, a variant on the traditional astroturfing strategy of creating bogus grassroots organizations.

Big Fur Hat of iOTW Report has spotted what looks very much like a Craigslist ad recruiting trolls to post positive or negative comments on left-wing or conservative websites, respectively. The text in full, as well as a screen capture (in case the ad is removed), follow:

193459_5_.png

all of it here:
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/11/how_the_left_recruits_trolls_to_make_website_comments.html#ixzz3JMlNV8P6
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Of course...everyone knows about this ploy...they obviously have operatives posting in here, too.

Look at hazl...and joe..rdean for example....they get their morning and afternoon emails from the DNC and rush in here to post 8 or 10 topics all within 5 or 10 minutes apart...now we know these people didn't read all that and post their deep thoughts and assessments..they get the email and post what they're told..

You're one of the dumbest fuckers on this board. Everything you claimed up to the election got trounced, dumbass.

Next question.

Really? What did I claim? You claimed the stock market and the economy were going to collapse when QE ended.

It ended.

The right wing claimed the economy would tank the day Obama won the election the first time. What they didn't know was that the economy was in the tank already after bush left. Maybe they should educate themselves, turn off fox news and start reading media matters.

Of course...everyone knows about this ploy...they obviously have operatives posting in here, too.

Look at hazl...and joe..rdean for example....they get their morning and afternoon emails from the DNC and rush in here to post 8 or 10 topics all within 5 or 10 minutes apart...now we know these people didn't read all that and post their deep thoughts and assessments..they get the email and post what they're told..

Next question.

It ended.

The right wing claimed the economy would tank the day Obama won the election the first time. What they didn't know was that the economy was in the tank already after bush left. Maybe they should educate themselves, turn off fox news and start reading media matters.

that a lie a troll would tell

I think the really funny thing here is how certain people actually believe they're important enough to warrant paid trolls. Narcissism seems to go along with extreme fringe conservatism.

Well well, Franco, Greenbeard, Wrongwhiner. ring a bell?

SNIP:
By Thomas Lifson
Earlier today I wrote about the way the official Obamacare website has apparently recruited people to post thousands of comments each, creating the appearance of mass support, a variant on the traditional astroturfing strategy of creating bogus grassroots organizations.

Big Fur Hat of iOTW Report has spotted what looks very much like a Craigslist ad recruiting trolls to post positive or negative comments on left-wing or conservative websites, respectively. The text in full, as well as a screen capture (in case the ad is removed), follow:

Write About Green Issues, Animals, Human Rights, Progressive Politics (per content and completion bonus)
compensation: telecommute
contract job internship part-time
telecommuting okay
We are a large social activism organization that advocates on behalf of issues including the environment, human rights, animal welfare, social justice, politics and more. We are seeking part-time interns who are interested in working on these important causes. Interns will improve their writing and research skills, while building a broad portfolio of online writing samples.

Interns are given broad discretion in choosing the causes they work on. The time commitment is flexible and work can be done from anywhere with an Internet connection. Applicants should have a strong interest in activism and possess good writing and Internet skills, but prior activism experience is not required.

Interns are compensated for their work, and graduates of the internship also receive a bonus and may be considered for future work.

To apply, please respond with a brief cover letter and writing sample (pasted into your email). Please also provide at least two specific examples of causes that you would take action to support.

To assist in our internal tracking, please place "891" in the subject line of your response.

Please do NOT use the anonymous Craigslist email feature to respond to this post. We've had a number of problems with those emails not delivering or being spam filtered. Please respond with your real email address directly to: jobs [at] forcechange [dot] com.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4743148454
posted: 15 days ago
updated: 15 days ago
email to friend
♥ best of [?]
193459_5_.png

all of it here:
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/11/how_the_left_recruits_trolls_to_make_website_comments.html#ixzz3JMlNV8P6
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

So now the Democrats are learning how to propagandize from the Republicans, I am not proud!

The OP is written by a paid reactionary far righting bot.

Rotagilla is a threat to no one except himself.

The far right orchestration of hate on this Board to those who won't let them have their way is climbing to a crescendo.

Since they can't break the Board, they are now working for suicide by Mod.

Shut up idiot. At least the liberals admit to what they are. You're nothing but a fake liberal wanna be left troll claiming to be a Republican.
The tolerant, open minded conservative posts.

You taught us all well on how to be Intolerant, nasty name calling, etc.
give yourself a hand, bravo

Personal responsibility?

My fave ploy of yours...when somebody is caught in a lie..like you, for instance, pretend that the person who proved you dumb is being *sarcastic*.

The flip side of that coin (which you also use)...when you say something supremely retarded, and are immediately proved imbecilic, pretend you were being *sarcastic".

I'm sure it worked once,when you were in fifth grade or so.

:itsok: It's o.k.

If it helps you sleep at night, you can believe that some of us get paid to do the same thing you spend hours doing for free .

Oh I don't think anyone would pay YOU to write anything.

Do you get paid by the keystroke, or by the emoticon, doc? And do you and the other trolls get separate checks, or do you go ahead and have it all written to one person and divide it amongst yourselves?

Pèrsönallɏ I ĉhárge bý thè díãcriticäl....

I know of one paid blogger on this site (and a hundred others of course) and I exposed him as such.
His name is JohnWK.

Forum List

Back