🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the left recruits trolls to make website comments

The OP is written by a paid reactionary far righting bot.

Rotagilla is a threat to no one except himself.

The far right orchestration of hate on this Board to those who won't let them have their way is climbing to a crescendo.

Since they can't break the Board, they are now working for suicide by Mod.

Well well, Franco, Greenbeard, Wrongwhiner. ring a bell?

SNIP:
By Thomas Lifson
Earlier today I wrote about the way the official Obamacare website has apparently recruited people to post thousands of comments each, creating the appearance of mass support, a variant on the traditional astroturfing strategy of creating bogus grassroots organizations.

Big Fur Hat of iOTW Report has spotted what looks very much like a Craigslist ad recruiting trolls to post positive or negative comments on left-wing or conservative websites, respectively. The text in full, as well as a screen capture (in case the ad is removed), follow:

193459_5_.png

all of it here:
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/11/how_the_left_recruits_trolls_to_make_website_comments.html#ixzz3JMlNV8P6
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Of course...everyone knows about this ploy...they obviously have operatives posting in here, too.

Look at hazl...and joe..rdean for example....they get their morning and afternoon emails from the DNC and rush in here to post 8 or 10 topics all within 5 or 10 minutes apart...now we know these people didn't read all that and post their deep thoughts and assessments..they get the email and post what they're told..

LMAO, can we memorialize this post??? It's so true.

Add Loner Loser and Foo and especially that ultra moron, Carb.

You squeal good when you've been owned.

You mean the way I pummeled your useless fucking liberal ass for the election?

You mean being owned like that limp dick?

You're one of the dumbest fuckers on this board. Everything you claimed up to the election got trounced, dumbass.

You're the consummate troll.

Next question.

Really? What did I claim? You claimed the stock market and the economy were going to collapse when QE ended.

It ended.

Sure I did. Your lies make Gruber look like a saint, you TROLL.

There's nothing in that craigslist ad that suggests that people are being hired to comment on blogs.

We had someone here who had 90,000 posts in less then a year...
Or maybe a bit longer then a year...

I would not be shocked if we had a few here today that are being paid.

Why would anyone be paid to post here? What purpose would that serve?

The mindset that anyone who disagrees with you must be being paid to do it is nothing more than a symptom of the delusion that opinions on this message board matter.

They don't.

No legitimate political organization would waste their money on paying people to post here.

The far right orchestration of hate on this Board to those who won't let them have their way is climbing to a crescendo.

Shut up idiot. At least the liberals admit to what they are. You're nothing but a fake liberal wanna be left troll claiming to be a Republican.

There's nothing in that craigslist ad that suggests that people are being hired to comment on blogs.

The mindset that anyone who disagrees with you must be being paid to do it is nothing more than a symptom of the delusion that opinions on this message board matter.

They don't.

No legitimate political organization would waste their money on paying people to post here.

You're not serious, are you Doc?

It's the digital world. The internet is the propagandist's paradise. Groups of all political persuasions do it.

Yeah, that's what Rota is going for, but I don't think I'll oblige him.

He's way too entertaining of a chew toy.

They don't.

It's the digital world. The internet is the propagandist's paradise. Groups of all political persuasions do it.

No, they don't. No one "does it".

Has anyone on a message board ever changed your mind about anything?

They don't.

People in need of professional help like you could never make it on paidposting dot something...
You don't indent on your paragraphs which is one of the requirements...

They don't.

I don't know.... I used to think that some conservatives were reasonable people with whom I simply have some philosophical differences. That's pretty much gone out the window. :badgrin:

report me.

Why? Doc is a mod.

well, why are you chirping, then?

I made the mistake of thinking you might have the brains to take some friendly advice. My bad.
I do not GAF what you "think"...
go pound sand.

What is it with fat drunks from Louisiana?

What is it with limp dicks who have nothing better to do then live on USMB? Other than being trolls.

Now see there, idiot? My post was relative to the topic. Yours was not. Yet being the limped dick hypocrite that you are, you slammed someone else for being off topic.

Everything about you is inconsistent, BS.

They don't.

I don't know.... I used to think that some conservatives were reasonable people with whom I simply have some philosophical differences. That's pretty much gone out the window. :badgrin:
The ones I knew were always named Dick....old and always ask you if you had a job when you first meet them every time...

Yeah, that's what Rota is going for, but I don't think I'll oblige him.

He's way too entertaining of a chew toy.

Rotagilla, EconChick, and the other far right crazies are only going to step up the nosie machine and hate until they cross the line.

I have been told only those who really can't make it in the real word of commerce and employment end up blogging for peanuts on the Boards.

The denseness of those like Stephanie and EconChick and others must limit their income to thirteen cents an hour. I mean, they are incredibly inept.

Why? Doc is a mod.

well, why are you chirping, then?

I made the mistake of thinking you might have the brains to take some friendly advice. My bad.
I do not GAF what you "think"...
go pound sand.

What is it with fat drunks from Louisiana?

What is it with limp dicks who have nothing better to do then live on USMB? Other than being trolls.

Now see there, idiot? My post was relative to the topic. Yours was not. Yet being the limped dick hypocrite that you are, you slammed someone else for being off topic.

Everything about you is inconsistent, BS.
You really should stop talking about Vigilante that way....

We are watching the crazy far right imploding politically and on the net.

Shut up idiot. At least the liberals admit to what they are. You're nothing but a fake liberal wanna be left troll claiming to be a Republican.
The tolerant, open minded conservative posts.

Forum List

Back