🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the Republican Government shutdown works

0 percent down, getting evicted, but you "own" the home....
How could foreclosures be soooooo
MEAN !!!!!!!!

Yep, thank the PRIVATE SECTOR Banksters who had 60%+_ of ALL loans in 2006 as low/NO DOCUMENTATION loans Bubba. Almost like they could care less IF the people had ANY ability to make payments!

Oh right, they didn't BECAUSE they bundled and sold the crap as AAA rated to pension funds, insurance comp, cities, etc..

Life would be so much better if everything were nationalized and the profit motive replaced by humanism...

Stalinistas Unite!

It is true

republicans no longer know how to legislate. They are so bullied by the rightwing media and extreme right that they are afraid to do anything

Doing nothing is preferred to having to deal with the Democrats to reach an agreement

Republicans only know how to Bitch, Whine, Moan and Complain.

The last original idea the Republicans had died from lonelyness.

What the Republicans lack in intellectual honesty they more than make up for with their distinct lack original thought.

Fiscal responsibility isn't exactly an "original" thought!

When have Republicans ever shown fiscal responsibility?

When they started two wars and cut taxes to pay for it?

So tell what's worse...spending a whole bunch of money to destroy the Taliban in Afghanistan and rid Iraq of a sadistic sociopath like Saddam Hussein?

Or spending a whole bunch of money while handing over control of much of the Middle East to ISIS and failing to get rid of a sadistic sociopath like Assad?

What's worse...successfully spending a whole bunch of money on stimulus and TARP programs that kept the banks from going under and our economy from cratering?

Or spending a whole bunch of money on a stimulus program that was supposed to create "shovel ready" jobs but didn't?

Trust me, I wasn't happy with the way George W. Bush spent taxpayers money...but at least we got something back from all that money he was spending! With Barry we spend far more money and get far less in return. The Barack Obama Administration is the perfect storm of ineptitude, sheer ignorance and total naivete.

Worse? You mean you can't just pay for the wars versus GUTTING tax revenues ass you go to them, like Dubya/GOP?

Dubya's tax curs $3 trillion 2001-2011 NET ZERO PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS UNDER DUBYA

Dubya's WAR OF CHOICE. $2 TRILLION

What did we get for $5 trillion?

Job Losses totalling 1.5 Million.

Economy in shambles.

Loss of prestige around the world.

Republicans only know how to Bitch, Whine, Moan and Complain.

The last original idea the Republicans had died from lonelyness.

What the Republicans lack in intellectual honesty they more than make up for with their distinct lack original thought.

So tell what's worse...spending a whole bunch of money to destroy the Taliban in Afghanistan and rid Iraq of a sadistic sociopath like Saddam Hussein?

Or spending a whole bunch of money while handing over control of much of the Middle East to ISIS and failing to get rid of a sadistic sociopath like Assad?

What's worse...successfully spending a whole bunch of money on stimulus and TARP programs that kept the banks from going under and our economy from cratering?

Or spending a whole bunch of money on a stimulus program that was supposed to create "shovel ready" jobs but didn't?

Trust me, I wasn't happy with the way George W. Bush spent taxpayers money...but at least we got something back from all that money he was spending! With Barry we spend far more money and get far less in return. The Barack Obama Administration is the perfect storm of ineptitude, sheer ignorance and total naivete.

Worse? You mean you can't just pay for the wars versus GUTTING tax revenues ass you go to them, like Dubya/GOP?

Economy in shambles.

Doesn't even count Dubya's "job gains" from 2001-end of 2007 (almost 4 million) OR the 4+ million lost in 2009, under Obama the first 8 months

THANKS GOPers!

Economy in shambles.

Doesn't even count Dubya's "job gains" from 2001-end of 2007 (almost 4 million) OR the 4+ million lost in 2009, under Obama the first 8 months

THANKS GOPers!

Since the majority of those jobs were created in States run by GOP Governors or in industries like gas and oil exploration (which Barry did everything he could to undermine) you really SHOULD be thanking Republicans! Obama's numbers are abysmal but they'd be far worse if it wasn't for Republicans creating jobs in the States they run and the the fossil fuel industry he hates so much creating jobs on lands that the Feds don't control!

Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and the Great Depression years. That's not a partisan distortion...that's simply a fact.

I donz understandz dis morgage butz we sho didz git it cheap !

Typical CONservative/GOPers then as they didn't understand it either, even though Ronnie (S&L) and Harding/Coolidge showed what allowing Banksters to run a credit bubble looks like AFTER they are done!
Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and the Great Depression years. That's not a partisan distortion...that's simply a fact.

Yep, when the GOP crashes an economy, they do it well AND then refused to help US get out of their sh*thole. Go] figure the GOP party over country BS

Last edited:

Economy in shambles.

THANKS GOPers!

Since the majority of those jobs were created in States run by GOP Governors or in industries like gas and oil exploration (which Barry did everything he could to undermine) you really SHOULD be thanking Republicans! Obama's numbers are abysmal but they'd be far worse if it wasn't for Republicans creating jobs in the States they run and the the fossil fuel industry he hates so much creating jobs on lands that the Feds don't control!

Weird, you'd "think" the Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies would've created SOME jobs, what happened?

ANYTHING to back up your posits? lol

THEN show how the GOP Guv's "policy" created them!!

California gained the most total jobs of all states from 2010 to 2013

States_PerCap_JobGains.png

Texas was good, since over 15% of their jobs ARE min wage jobs, BY FAR the highest rate in the nation, lol

It is a fact

You get the worst recovery when you have the worst economic collapse since the depression

Republican economic collapses are like that

It is a fact

You get the worst recovery when you have the worst economic collapse since the depression

Actually...if you study the history of recessions in this country you'll find that the bigger the recession the bigger the recovery. Except for two notable exceptions...the Great Depression (thanks to FDR's economic policies) and the Great Recession (thanks to Barry's economic policies)!

It is a fact

Actually...if you study the history of recessions in this country you'll find that the bigger the recession the bigger the recovery. Except for two notable exceptions...the Great Depression (thanks to FDR's economic policies) and the Great Recession (thanks to Barry's economic policies)!
So you mean except for the BIGGEST recessions

Well, I assume the point that you were attempting to make was that because this was such a large recession that the recovery should take longer to come back from? That's not historically accurate. Usually the steeper the decline...the steeper the recovery. Except of course the two examples that I mentioned...

Which begs the question...why do you still pretend that progressive policies are the answer to a bad economy?

Well, I assume the point that you were attempting to make was that because this was such a large recession that the recovery should take longer to come back from? That's not historically accurate. Usually the steeper the decline...the steeper the recovery. Except of course the two examples that I mentioned...
What part of a major economic collapse leads to a rapid recovery?

Which begs the question...why do you still pretend that progressive policies are the answer to a bad economy?

Which begs the question

Why would insisting on austerity be the answer to a bad economy?

What part of a major economic collapse leads to a rapid recovery?

Steep declines are generally followed by steep recoveries. I didn't make it up, Winger...it is what it is.

Forum List

Back