How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

Republicans sprinting towards an economic cliff Have they not read their history books?

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.
Natalie here being a typical anti-American progressive. More concerned about pacifying other nations than she is concerned about the welfare of the U.S. :eusa_doh:

THIS nation gives him 37 percent approval

fake news, fake poll. the same polls that said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. they are lying to you winger, wake up.
You have to look at polls at the time they were taken
Polls taken the day before the election had Hillary winning by 3 percent
She won by 2 percent

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.
Natalie here being a typical anti-American progressive. More concerned about pacifying other nations than she is concerned about the welfare of the U.S. :eusa_doh:

THIS nation gives him 37 percent approval

fake news, fake poll. the same polls that said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. they are lying to you winger, wake up.
You have to look at polls at the time they were taken
Polls taken the day before the election had Hillary winning by 3 percent
She won by 2 percent

She lost.

As a former NYer, I long knew what a scum bucket and charlatan Trump was....
Well...President Trump was a life-long progressive in New York so it doesn’t surprise me in the least that he’s a life-long dirt-bag. I just find it hysterical how you love dirt-bags who “identify” as liberals and lose your shit when those same people engage in those same behaviors as Republicans. :laugh:

Crooked Donnie has destabilized NATO and the UN
That’s progressive-speak for “President Trump has restored sovereignty to the U.S.”. Nothing pisses off a progressive more than a pro-U.S. agenda. They hate everything the U.S. stands for (liberty, independence, the individual, etc.).

Where has Donnie Dealmaker gotten us a better deal?
Trade Agreement with China...(why are you always so uninformed?)

China offers concessions to avert trade war with U.S.: FT
Small concessions that do little to impact trade shortfalls
So after asking “where has President Trump gotten us a better deal” and having that amazing ignorance shoved in your face, you now attempt to dismiss the better deals that he in fact did achieve for the U.S.? Vintage progressive. All ideology at all costs.

Trump filed bankruptcy a record number of times and it was not for paying employees, creditors or customers.
So let me get this straight...you’re upset that President Trump successfully leveraged the failed system created by liberals? :laugh:

You’re the people who believe it’s ok to not pay back what you owe. You’re the people who insist on college loan “forgiveness”. But when Donald Trump acts like a liberal, you lose your shit.

Hey moron, he is a New York limousine liberal. You Trumpanzees are just to stupid.

Trump filed bankruptcy a record number of times and it was not for paying employees, creditors or customers.
So let me get this straight...you’re upset that President Trump successfully leveraged the failed system created by liberals? :laugh:

You’re the people who believe it’s ok to not pay back what you owe. You’re the people who insist on college loan “forgiveness”. But when Donald Trump acts like a liberal, you lose your shit.
Hey moron, he is a New York limousine liberal. You Trumpanzees are just to stupid.
Yeah...no shit, snowflake. I literally just said that earlier in post #466 above. He’s a typical liberal. And yet liberals are so stupid, they hate him because he switched to having a little “r” behind his name.

Well...President Trump was a life-long progressive in New York so it doesn’t surprise me in the least that he’s a life-long dirt-bag. I just find it hysterical how you love dirt-bags who “identify” as liberals and lose your shit when those same people engage in those same behaviors as Republicans. :laugh:
Nobody loves dirt bags It's just that even when Republicans know they are they still vote for them

Yeah...no shit, snowflake. I literally just said that earlier in post #466 above. He’s a typical liberal. And yet liberals are so stupid, they hate him because he switched to having a little “r” behind his name.

No because he is an unhinged nut bag buttercup. You guys love some crazy, stupid arrogant orange clowns. Own it!

Nobody loves dirt bags It's just that even when Republicans know they are they still vote for them
This is textbook “projection”. Dumbocrats knowingly vote exclusively for dirtbags (Bill Clinton, Hitlery Clinton, Barack Insane Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Dianne Feinstein, Elizabeth Warren, Anthony Weiner, etc.)

This is textbook “projection”. Dumbocrats knowingly vote exclusively for dirtbags (Bill Clinton, Hitlery Clinton, Barack Insane Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Dianne Feinstein, Elizabeth Warren, Anthony Weiner, etc.)
Any pussy grabbers there pedophiles Bill was a womenizer but did 16 women tell the tale on him And this obvious racist scumbag from Alabama??? go for it patriot

Any pussy grabbers there pedophiles Bill was a womenizer but did 16 women tell the tale on him And this obvious racist scumbag from Alabama??? go for it patriot
Uh...yes....snowflake. :lmao:

You would make a terrible lawyer. Never ask a question you don’t already know the answer to. Bill Clinton was accused by many women of sexual assault.

No because he is an unhinged but bag buttercup.
In other words...a quintessential progressive! Exactly like I said.
And yet you love him, like we all see.
As a person...I actually dislike him. But I greatly respect the job he has done thus far. The most constitutional, law abiding President (so far) of anyone in the past 150 years. He has restored power to turn States, rejected power towards the White House, and eliminated Barack Insane Obama’s highly illegal/unconstitutional Executive Orders.

If and when that changes...I will be the first to call him out.

No because he is an unhinged but bag buttercup.
In other words...a quintessential progressive! Exactly like I said.
And yet you love him, like we all see.
As a person...I actually dislike him. But I greatly respect the job he has done thus far. The most constitutional, law abiding President (so far) of anyone in the past 150 years. He has restored power to turn States, rejected power towards the White House, and eliminated Barack Insane Obama’s highly illegal/unconstitutional Executive Orders.

If and when that changes...I will be the first to call him out.

He will go down as the worst, do nothing president in our history when his time is done. Easily sliding under his last 2 predecessors.

Uh...yes....snowflake. :lmao:

You would make a terrible lawyer. Never ask a question you don’t already know the answer to. Bill Clinton was accused by many women of sexual assault.
EVEN IF TRUE You still want a pervert in the WH because he's YOUR PERVERT? Patriot there are other names for people like you but I don't want trouble from the mods

Forum List

Back