How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

Why would we fear this?
What we really need to fear mostly is that morons big blundering blabbering mouth and tweets He can't step foot in Great Britain our greatest ally??

don't be foolish. the queen and the PM would welcome Trump whenever he chooses to visit the UK. A few radical left wing idiots have deceived you.
He was supposed to go in Jan ,,,lets see what excuse is used to not go There wouldn't be enough security is my guess That whole once great ally hates the simps guts

Yet, they depend on US for their defense.

Whiny ungrateful children.

This is more silly season bullshit. So since you think they depend on us our president has the right to support s group that destabilizes their country.

The people destabilizing their country is the current political class, with their support of massive Third World immigration.

Trump is right to spread information that reveals the damage being done.

Why would we fear this?
What we really need to fear mostly is that morons big blundering blabbering mouth and tweets He can't step foot in Great Britain our greatest ally??

don't be foolish. the queen and the PM would welcome Trump whenever he chooses to visit the UK. A few radical left wing idiots have deceived you.
He was supposed to go in Jan ,,,lets see what excuse is used to not go There wouldn't be enough security is my guess That whole once great ally hates the simps guts

This is more silly season bullshit. So since you think they depend on us our president has the right to support s group that destabilizes their country.

he has the right to call out liberal hypocrisy whenever and wherever he sees it. You and I have that same right, its called freedom of speech. But in some countries (and some states) you can be jailed for violating the permissible speech guidelines. Do you want the government telling what you can say, think, see, and do?

Trump and competent
His record speaks for itself. Wildly successful businessman (billionaire). Wildly successful entertainer (hit tv show). Wildly successful politician (the first time the man runs for public office he’s voted President of the United States).

And...to top it all off...the U.S. is flourishing under his leadership. Over one million jobs created in his first 7 months. Record levels on the stock exchange. Paid off almost $70 billion of U.S. debt. Secured the border. Renegotiated trade agreements to favor the U.S. The list goes on and on and on.

And 6 very wildly successful bankruptcies!

he was never personally bankrupt, those were failing businesses that he had ownership in. Bankruptcy is the legal means for taking care of creditors, employees, and customers. It is a very common practice. nice try, but FAIL

He set a record for bankruptcies. He lost 900 million dollars in one year. Your decision making is questionable of you keep putting your name on falling businesses. He was not successful. The US is flourishing despite his leadership. He's implemented no economic policy. The rest of your last sentence is a boldface lie.

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.
Natalie here being a typical anti-American progressive. More concerned about pacifying other nations than she is concerned about the welfare of the U.S. :eusa_doh:

THIS nation gives him 37 percent approval

fake news, fake poll. the same polls that said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. they are lying to you winger, wake up.

Well the fact is that every poll shows pretty much the same numbers. Nobody sane likes Trump.

except the American voters. LOL. you need to remove the tin foil hat and deal with reality. Those polls are lying to you, they lied to you in November 2016 and they are lying to you today.

today's polls are not designed to report on public opinion, they are designed to influence it, and gullible fools like you are unable to see that.

The people destabilizing their country is the current political class, with their support of massive Third World immigration.

Not so. I think the British PM is more capable of saying what's right for her country than you are.

Trump and competent
His record speaks for itself. Wildly successful businessman (billionaire). Wildly successful entertainer (hit tv show). Wildly successful politician (the first time the man runs for public office he’s voted President of the United States).

And...to top it all off...the U.S. is flourishing under his leadership. Over one million jobs created in his first 7 months. Record levels on the stock exchange. Paid off almost $70 billion of U.S. debt. Secured the border. Renegotiated trade agreements to favor the U.S. The list goes on and on and on.

he was never personally bankrupt, those were failing businesses that he had ownership in. Bankruptcy is the legal means for taking care of creditors, employees, and customers. It is a very common practice. nice try, but FAIL

He set a record for bankruptcies. He lost 900 million dollars in one year. Your decision making is questionable of you keep putting your name on falling businesses. He was not successful. The US is flourishing despite his leadership. He's implemented no economic policy. The rest of your last sentence is a boldface lie.

He is a multi billionaire. Sure, some businesses fail for a variety of reasons. Bankruptcy is a legal means to salvage the equity of employees, creditors, and customers. my last sentence in the previous post is 100% accurate. Your last sentence is a boldfaced lie.

Not so. I think the British PM is more capable of saying what's right for her country than you are.

of course, that's her job. But she and the queen would welcome Trump whenever he decides to visit them. They aren't stupid.

Natalie here being a typical anti-American progressive. More concerned about pacifying other nations than she is concerned about the welfare of the U.S. :eusa_doh:

THIS nation gives him 37 percent approval

fake news, fake poll. the same polls that said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. they are lying to you winger, wake up.

Well the fact is that every poll shows pretty much the same numbers. Nobody sane likes Trump.

except the American voters. LOL. you need to remove the tin foil hat and deal with reality. Those polls are lying to you, they lied to you in November 2016 and they are lying to you today.

today's polls are not designed to report on public opinion, they are designed to influence it, and gullible fools like you are unable to see that.

Actually Hillary got the most votes The tin foil hats keep talking like Trump won the popular vote like the nation really put him in to office instead of 300 people in an electoral college primarily from states that had 200,000 eligible voters that were purged from voter rolls. Nobody likes Trump ad the information is not fake.

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous….

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump
who gives a shit? Getting along is way overrated

fake news, fake poll. the same polls that said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes

Some day....when you grow a few more brain cells....you too would realize that MOST polls gauge POPULAR opinion......and in that the polls were SPOT ON since indeed, Hillary got millions of more votes than the orange clown.

Now, WHY do you idiots keep on bring up the failed candidacy of Hillary when this thread is about the EMBARRASSMENT that trump is causing to us from the rest of the planet???

Trump and competent

He is a multi billionaire. Sure, some businesses fail for a variety of reasons. Bankruptcy is a legal means to salvage the equity of employees, creditors, and customers. my last sentence in the previous post is 100% accurate. Your last sentence is a boldfaced lie.

I am not lying and Trump is not a good businessman. He inherited 500 million from his daddy. Trump filed bankruptcy a record number of times and it was not for paying employees, creditors or customers.

After the Rotherham (and others) rape ring?

Their position is indefensible.

Natalie here being a typical anti-American progressive. More concerned about pacifying other nations than she is concerned about the welfare of the U.S
NO, moron......to be ANTI Trump, is NOT being anti-American....
You’re more concerned about how other nations view President Trump than you are with the U.S. That is not “anti-Trump” sweetie. It’s anti-American to prefer to appease other nations at the expense of the U.S.

Correll your president is terrified The firings, the denials daily, speak volumes The ranting sounds to you like an honest free from guilt man?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump filed bankruptcy a record number of times and it was not for paying employees, creditors or customers.
So let me get this straight...you’re upset that President Trump successfully leveraged the failed system created by liberals? :laugh:

You’re the people who believe it’s ok to not pay back what you owe. You’re the people who insist on college loan “forgiveness”. But when Donald Trump acts like a liberal, you lose your shit.

Trump filed bankruptcy a record number of times and it was not for paying employees, creditors or customers.
So let me get this straight...you’re upset that President Trump successfully leveraged the failed system created by liberals? :laugh:

You’re the people who believe it’s ok to not pay back what you owe. You’re the people who insist on college loan “forgiveness”. But when Donald Trump acts like a liberal, you lose your shit.
He didn't have many lawyers working for him for nothing They'd prolong cases whereby victims couldn't afford it any more and then they'd have to drop the case ,,,, In school that would fall under scumbag 101A Trump was the highest grade in class

Correll your president is terrified The firings, the denials daily, speak volumes The ranting sounds to you like an honest free from guilt man?

It is interesting that you replied to my post, but without addressing what I said at all.

My point stands.

You’re more concerned about how other nations view President Trump than you are with the U.S. That is not “anti-Trump” sweetie. It’s anti-American to prefer to appease other nations at the expense of the U.S.

So, nitwit, when idiots like you were criticizing Clinton and Obama while the rest of the world was praising them is NOT anti-American.......

BUT, my condemnation of an orange charlatan who is screwing up anything he puts is small hands on and who has the entire planet calling him a deranged madman....THAT to an idiot like you is "anti-American"????

Is that your fucked up "conclusion"???

Go back to bed......LOL

It is interesting that you replied to my post, but without addressing what I said at all.

My point stands.

Sorry just got back and missed what the conversation gravitated to

he has the right to call out liberal hypocrisy whenever and wherever he sees it. You and I have that same right, its called freedom of speech. But in some countries (and some states) you can be jailed for violating the permissible speech guidelines. Do you want the government telling what you can say, think, see, and do?
Certainly not red but for a leader of our country calling every item about him as a lie ,false news and having you believe it, is a gd shame He's in deep shit and he's terrified

Forum List

Back