How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

Our leaders that have allowed our trade partners to benefit hugely at our expense for generations were not competent, nor viewed as competent by our trading partners, and thus not respected.

They said they respected US, as they fucked US.

It's called lying.

You know all about that.
Pure nonsense

We make trade deals because they benefit us economically, politically and militarily

that should be the criteria, but under Obama it wasn't. He made terrible deals, the Iran nuke deal for one of the worst. Trump is playing hardball on trade, and winning.
The Great Obama made that nuclear deal with Iran in conjunction with Russia, China, Germany, France, UK

Only Trump could fuck it up

It was a terrible deal. We gave Iran hundreds of millions of dollars and they can still build nukes. Worst deal in the history of international deals.

Trump will fix Obama's screw ups and return the USA to competent management

Trump and competent management in the same sentence. Bbbbbwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh!:420:
Should be bankrupt, corrupt, 1000's of law suits, grabbing pussy ,screwing workers of rightful pay , NOW those in the same sentence are more Trumps style

Pure nonsense

We make trade deals because they benefit us economically, politically and militarily

that should be the criteria, but under Obama it wasn't. He made terrible deals, the Iran nuke deal for one of the worst. Trump is playing hardball on trade, and winning.
The Great Obama made that nuclear deal with Iran in conjunction with Russia, China, Germany, France, UK

It was a terrible deal. We gave Iran hundreds of millions of dollars and they can still build nukes. Worst deal in the history of international deals.

Trump and competent management in the same sentence. Bbbbbwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh!:420:

you don't create a multi billion dollar business by being incompetent at management. Trump understands how to get things done. That's why you fools hate him, because he is successful and will be a successful president in spite of you and the lying media and the crooked dems.

Bankrupt 6 times is competent.?

OK lets get something straight between us IF you don't know that unemployment went down from almost 10 % under bush to 4+ under obama you haven't been reading
Um...unemployment never hit 10% under George W. Bush. That is an egregious lie. The highest it ever hit under him was 7%. After two years of complete and total Dumbocrat control, it went over 10%.

That’s when the American people went to the polls and cleaned house coast-to-coast (causing Barack Insane Obama to state he received a “shellacking”). With Republicans controlling everything around the nation (the House, most states, most counties, most local municipalities), they began implementing proven conservative policies and that is when the road to recovery began. Those are the facts and they are 100% indisputable.

Who's a Kook?
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blasted the press for attempting to label Trump as “some kind of kook not fit to be president.”

In an interview with CNN on Thursday, Graham responded to a question about whether he was concerned about reports of Trump dabbling in conspiracy theories by saying his real issue was with the media questioning the president’s mental stability.

“You know what concerns me about the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the guy as some kind of kook not fit to be president. He did win, by the way. He beat me and 16 others.”

Perhaps the media got the idea from something Graham said on Fox News in February 2016, when the two were squaring off in the 2016 Republican primary.

RELATED: Republican senators who were on the fence about the GOP tax bill

dims

9 PHOTOS
Republican senators who were on the fence about the GOP tax bill
SEE GALLERY

“I’m not going to try and get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don’t think there’s a whole of space there,” said Graham. “I think he’s a kook. I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office.”

One would think that someone like Graham would be smart enough to NOT flip-flop like a fucking flounder....

You don't think that.

You know exactly what is going on.

IN the heat of the election, he said shit that he hoped would work for him. Now, he has no reason to say such stupid shit, and he can see how stupid it is.

That you pretend to not see that, is you being a liar.
And by you Trump is an honest man a good if not great president??? Tells me an awful lot about you To me he and most of your congress are low life scum liars,, Politics before country

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Mr. Tuna is opting for the label of "Baghdad Bob" of the Trump Titanic. ...LOL
lol this board is inundated with Baghdad Bobs .So many that can't read how miserable a person and president trump is Once more politics before country Imagine Obama doing what trump has done? Repubs would be tearing their hair out

If Obama had done what Trump is doing (creating jobs, improving the economy, fixing bad trade deals, working with our allies, stopping illegal immigration, enforcing our law, etc) we would have praised him for doing his job. But he didn't, Obama hated the USA and was determined to bring it down to the level of a third world banana republic.
Not gonna waste your time answering all of what you said BUT 78 straight months of 6 figure employment gains wasn't good enough for you and having iran and NK under control was a bad thing?

if true, those would be good stats, but they are not true. Under Obama the unemployment was the highest since the 1930s, the numbers of americans in poverty and on welfare and foodstamps were at all time highs. The USA was the laughing stock of the world with the incompetent America-hating muslim in charge. NK has nukes today because of the incompetence of Bush and Obama. Iran will soon have them due to Obama and Kerry's terrible deal that gave them millions and allowed them to build nukes.
OK lets get something straight between us IF you don't know that unemployment went down from almost 10 % under bush to 4+ under obama you haven't been reading, if you can't believe that ,then how do you believe trump saying he brought it down a couple of tenths to 4+?? Once more it's shown without a doubt Repubs fk things up and blame dems for not fixing it fast enough

the UE rate was not 10% when Obama took over. Shortly after he took over they changed the way it was calculated by removing those no longer looking for jobs from the unemployed. Figures don't lie, but liars figure. The fooled you, they lied to you, and you bought it. What does that say about you?

you don't create a multi billion dollar business by being incompetent at management. Trump understands how to get things done. That's why you fools hate him, because he is successful and will be a successful president in spite of you and the lying media and the crooked dems.

Bankrupt 6 times is competent.?

Yes. Obviously. If you have a clue.

Who's a Kook?
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blasted the press for attempting to label Trump as “some kind of kook not fit to be president.”

In an interview with CNN on Thursday, Graham responded to a question about whether he was concerned about reports of Trump dabbling in conspiracy theories by saying his real issue was with the media questioning the president’s mental stability.

“You know what concerns me about the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the guy as some kind of kook not fit to be president. He did win, by the way. He beat me and 16 others.”

Perhaps the media got the idea from something Graham said on Fox News in February 2016, when the two were squaring off in the 2016 Republican primary.

dims

9 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

“I’m not going to try and get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don’t think there’s a whole of space there,” said Graham. “I think he’s a kook. I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office.”

One would think that someone like Graham would be smart enough to NOT flip-flop like a fucking flounder....

You don't think that.

IN the heat of the election, he said shit that he hoped would work for him. Now, he has no reason to say such stupid shit, and he can see how stupid it is.

And by you Trump is an honest man a good if not great president??? Tells me an awful lot about you To me he and most of your congress are low life scum liars,, Politics before country

funny

politics before country = the Clinton crime family.

OK lets get something straight between us IF you don't know that unemployment went down from almost 10 % under bush to 4+ under obama you haven't been reading
Um...unemployment never hit 10% under George W. Bush. That is an egregious lie. The highest it ever hit under him was 7%. After two years of complete and total Dumbocrat control, it went over 10%.

That’s when the American people went to the polls and cleaned house coast-to-coast (causing Barack Insane Obama to state he received a “shellacking”). With Republicans controlling everything around the nation (the House, most states, most counties, most local municipalities), they began implementing proven conservative policies and that is when the road to recovery began. Those are the facts and they are 100% indisputable.
Politicians might battle over the "real" unemployment rate, but don't be fooled: The BLS data is trusted by economists, and Friday's new number is a key milestone for economic policy. Namely, 5 percent unemployment means we're on the edge of the 4.9 percent level that the Federal Reserve considers as necessary for "full employment," Sho Chandra writesfor Bloomberg.

The timing couldn't be more important; Fed economists are meeting next month, and Friday's strong jobs report and low unemployment rate could encourage them to hike US interest rates for the first time in nearly a decade.

And 5 percent unemployment is an incredible symbol, too. Six years ago this week, BLS reported that unemployment had passed 10 percent, the first time in decades that the US unemployment rate had hit double digits, and a visible sign of how bad the Great Recession really had become.

Obama can now argue that under his watch, unemployment has been cut in half. It's a striking improvement — especially when measured against Obama's predecessor.

Who's a Kook?

dims

9 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

You don't think that.

His policies, on Trade and Immigration, if enacted, would imo, be the best available for this nation.

He challenge of Political Correctness is very important also.

If he achieves a fifth of his goals, he will be a great president.

Who's a Kook?

dims

9 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

You don't think that.

His policies, on Trade and Immigration, if enacted, would imo, be the best available for this nation.

that is what the dem/libs fear most.

Pure nonsense

Should be bankrupt, corrupt, 1000's of law suits, grabbing pussy ,screwing workers of rightful pay , NOW those in the same sentence are more Trumps style
OOOOOOOOOOPS I left out racist Hater of blacks and Mexicans especially judges

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who's a Kook?

dims

9 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

You don't think that.

There is no such thing as political correctness. Trump to this point has been a failed president.

Who's a Kook?

dims

9 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

You don't think that.

Why would we fear this?

You don't think that.

Why would we fear this?

because a successful conservative republican business-oriented president means that liberalism is over, that it has been rejected as a failure, that the people have chosen to return to the constitution and enforcement of our laws. That PC has been outted as stupidity. That dems will never control the government again in the foreseeable future. That's what you fear-----------admit it.

You don't think that.

Why would we fear this?
What we really need to fear mostly is that morons big blundering blabbering mouth and tweets He can't step foot in Great Britain our greatest ally??

You don't think that.

Why would we fear this?

because a successful conservative republican business-oriented president means that liberalism is over, that it has been rejected as a failure, that the people have chosen to return to the constitution and enforcement of our laws. That PC has been outted as stupidity. That dems will never control the government again in the foreseeable future. That's what you fear-----------admit it.
Maybe red when the world tells us to go FK ourselves you might agree with me that Trump is the biggest AH ever to enter our WH

You don't think that.

Why would we fear this?
What we really need to fear mostly is that morons big blundering blabbering mouth and tweets He can't step foot in Great Britain our greatest ally??

don't be foolish. the queen and the PM would welcome Trump whenever he chooses to visit the UK. A few radical left wing idiots have deceived you.

Why would we fear this?

Maybe red when the world tells us to go FK ourselves you might agree with me that Trump is the biggest AH ever to enter our WH

and when the world once again respects the USA, will you admit that Obama was an incompetent and a laughing stock and that Trump turned that around?

There is nothing wrong with playing hardball on trade and international relations. Its about putting the USA first. Why do you want the USA to be a third world power?

You don't think that.

Why would we fear this?

That would mean nothing of the sort. Personally if a republican was capable of making things better, then I'm fine with it. But what we see here is the same failed economic policy that created record deficits, deregulations that created the recession and almost depression we had beginning in 2007 and a punk ass racist son of a bitch in the office of the president. So I don't see anything really to fear, because Trump is going to fail. he might not make it to full term and his failure will be put on Pence.

Forum List

Back