How the RNC can keep Donald Trump from getting the nomination...

The "republican establishment" can't keep Trump from getting the nomination if that's what the people want. You have it confused with the democrats. When they can't cheat republicans they cheat each other.

The Republican Establishment certainly can take away the nomination from Trump. They can cheat like hell by giving the nomination to a candidate who did not receive the most votes in the primaries.

But you know what? They might win that battle, but Trump will win the war by going third party, or by calling on his supporters to boycott the election, and cause the GOP to lose to Clinton or Sanders.

And then Clinton or Sanders will choose the next Supreme Court Justice.
You are right, g! There is a lot at stake here. But down deep is that what Trump wants as his legacy? The RNC is trying to make it impossible, but there are some RNC big loyalists that just may tell them, embrace Trump so we can get along with him if he is indeed the next nominee and ultimate president.

why do you think he cares?
I have no idea? Is he a Trump supporter?
I think jillian meant, why do you think Trump cares if he destroys the GOP.

It's a good question, since Trump was a Democrat until the day he rode down from heaven on his golden escalator.

Why would Trump care if he destroyed the GOP since he wanted Nancy Pelosi to impeach Bush, and said in 2008 that Hillary Clinton would make a good President?

You are a hoot.

How old are you?

You go ALL-IN for Trump for the last 3+ weeks then log-on last night and detail how to derail his candidacy.

with friends like you, who needs enemies.
come on Dot....

she was not for Trump initially, she/he? was a Cruz supporter, then when Cruz dicked Trump via his lying and saying Carson was out of the race so he could get Carson votes in the Iowa Caucus, she went to being a trump supporter with hesitation and said at the time, she could change her mind....

I don't think it was just Trump calling out Bush for Iraq and 911.... with plenty of other R's that may be the case but not Jackson...
Thank you, Care. I really do not understand Dot. What difference does it make to him who I support or why. And, to call me a liar is preposterous. I could say I am amused, but I feel more bewildered about this whole scene.
what are you like 70 or 80? You lie, get called on it, and then say "I don't understand the animosity"
I have yet to lie. I don't know what to say to make you understand that every voter can and should constantly evaluate their choices and try to make reasonable decisions.
he said kelly was on her period when she asked him a question a few weeks ago but that didn't faze you. I remember that. Now all of a sudden his language bothers you :lmao:

You should leave lying to people who can actually pull-it-off. You suck at it.

You are a hoot.

How old are you?

You go ALL-IN for Trump for the last 3+ weeks then log-on last night and detail how to derail his candidacy.

come on Dot....

she was not for Trump initially, she/he? was a Cruz supporter, then when Cruz dicked Trump via his lying and saying Carson was out of the race so he could get Carson votes in the Iowa Caucus, she went to being a trump supporter with hesitation and said at the time, she could change her mind....

I don't think it was just Trump calling out Bush for Iraq and 911.... with plenty of other R's that may be the case but not Jackson...
Suffice it to say, she's been singing his praises for weeks on end and now, instead of just saying she changed her mind, she gives detailed instructions on how to stab him in the back

Like I said, with friends like her, who needs enemies?
Oh my! Please quote how I hope to stab him in the back.!!

The Republican Establishment certainly can take away the nomination from Trump. They can cheat like hell by giving the nomination to a candidate who did not receive the most votes in the primaries.

But you know what? They might win that battle, but Trump will win the war by going third party, or by calling on his supporters to boycott the election, and cause the GOP to lose to Clinton or Sanders.

You are right, g! There is a lot at stake here. But down deep is that what Trump wants as his legacy? The RNC is trying to make it impossible, but there are some RNC big loyalists that just may tell them, embrace Trump so we can get along with him if he is indeed the next nominee and ultimate president.

It's a good question, since Trump was a Democrat until the day he rode down from heaven on his golden escalator.

Why would Trump care if he destroyed the GOP since he wanted Nancy Pelosi to impeach Bush, and said in 2008 that Hillary Clinton would make a good President?

pretty much. I was asking why she thinks not only that he cares if he upends the GOP and why he would think keeping it together would give him more of a legacy than something that, as he says didn't "treat [him] right".

there are conspiracy theories that say that bill encouraged him to run because he knew this would happen.

he goes independent then he derails what little chance the GOP has of getting a republican president.

Trump is now in a position to decide who is going to be our next President. If he decides he wants Hillary Clinton to win, there is nothing anyone can do to stop him now.

Nothing.

pretty much. I was asking why she thinks not only that he cares if he upends the GOP and why he would think keeping it together would give him more of a legacy than something that, as he says didn't "treat [him] right".

there are conspiracy theories that say that bill encouraged him to run because he knew this would happen.

he goes independent then he derails what little chance the GOP has of getting a republican president.
No matter d or r anything is better than career politician getting in there, hope and change baby... Lol

Oh, like I said, I don't know if he would actually do it. It's a game of "chicken." Who is going to blink first. Trump did say he wanted to be treated fairly. In my mind, all they have to do is not go "dirty" on him. Just talking about this is elevating him again in my mind, lol. Can you imagine him dealing with foreign countries? Once he has leverage, he won't draw a line in the sand and say he didn't meant it!

No matter d or r anything is better than career politician getting in there, hope and change baby... Lol
I agree. That was my feelings in the first place. I just wish Trump spoke more like a president.

Oh, like I said, I don't know if he would actually do it. It's a game of "chicken." Who is going to blink first. Trump did say he wanted to be treated fairly. In my mind, all they have to do is not go "dirty" on him. Just talking about this is elevating him again in my mind, lol. Can you imagine him dealing with foreign countries? Once he has leverage, he won't draw a line in the sand and say he didn't meant it!

and to me what he thinks is being "treated fairly" is them not doing what he does.

I will agree with him about cruz, though. cruz is a cheater and a loser.

and no, I really can't imagine him dealing with foreign countries. he'd be an embarrassment and a loose cannon.

You are a hoot.

How old are you?

come on Dot....

Suffice it to say, she's been singing his praises for weeks on end and now, instead of just saying she changed her mind, she gives detailed instructions on how to stab him in the back

you really aren't that smart. Instead of just saying you won't support him anymore you detail how to destroy his campaign. See the diff rw grl?

:cuckoo:

I agree. That was my feelings in the first place. I just wish Trump spoke more like a president.
yet you had no prob w/ him saying Kelly was on her period when she asked him a pointed question in a debate WEEKS AGO WHEN YOU WERE STILL SINGING HIS PRAISES!!! :banghead:. Consistency- google it. You have none

You are a hoot.

How old are you?

come on Dot....

This thread? :eusa_eh:

You really do fit the rw mold :up: not that bright

I think if he went 3rd party and unilaterally caused a defeat for the Rep's his reputation would take a nose dive. And when you are in business, that not good.

However, if he has over a 70% advantage, and going 3rd looks like it could be a win, I'd think...Go for it. And the Rep would get their nose out of joint. The question would remain, should the RNC have listened to the PEOPLE and supported their choice for president... Trump. I'm really tired of the two party system. It's corrupt.

The "republican establishment" can't keep Trump from getting the nomination if that's what the people want. You have it confused with the democrats. When they can't cheat republicans they cheat each other.
Did you read the information in the OP in this thread Whitehall.....?

Read it....

the RNC is set up better than the Democrats with their super delegates/unpledged delegates, to hand the candidacy over to an establishment crony. Even talk of a brokered convention and bringing Romney in.

yet you had no prob w/ him saying Kelly was on her period when she asked him a pointed question in a debate WEEKS AGO WHEN YOU WERE STILL SINGING HIS PRAISES!!! :banghead:. Consistency- google it. You have none
I sure didn't think it was all that bad, because she deserved it. BTW, I thought he meant a monster with blood coming out of her eyes, nose and mouth, lol. She had such a strong bias against him, that everyone was pulling for the "underdog." I think Kelly is one of the reasons he took off in the polls and remains the leader. Fox deserved that acclaim, lol.
Consistency is overrated. Being smart in your choices and making decisions according to developments is preferable.

Did you read the information in the OP in this thread Whitehall.....?

Read it....

the RNC is set up better than the Democrats with their super delegates/unpledged delegates, to hand the candidacy over to an establishment crony. Even talk of a brokered convention and bringing Romney in.
Great, bring in a personality of a stump and a cult member...
Lol

You are a hoot.

How old are you?

come on Dot....

you really aren't that smart. Instead of just saying you won't support him anymore you detail how to destroy his campaign. See the diff rw grl?
Well, Dot, all can say is that I have been up front with my support and standing back when I'm not sure. I think there are more positives with Trump, but the negatives are there as well, as I have said in my lengthy discussion with you. If you cannot accept what I say, that's the way it is. I can live without your approval. Thank you for the discussion.

Forum List

Back