How the South Skews America

The ignorant backward white christian south has brought America down
Well when we have a tragedy happens, our people don't kill and loot our cities. A dumbass racist Niger could learn from us southerners.

Ferguson = Riot

Baltimore. = Riot

Charleston,South Carolina= love and understanding, we are civilized human beings and not segregated
The relative's forgave the shooter.

I have not been to South Carolina. It looks good in pictures & on paper. Only 2 toll roads & low gas taxes. They do have state income tax, 6 percent state use tax applied to purchases made out of state where no tax equal to South Carolina’s sale tax has been paid. Race relations are improving there.

But Texas & Florida have the huge populations in the south. They mandate, tax & toll the hell out of you for everything there. Huge scam!

Jeb Bush screwed Florida by signing law setting minimum standard for fire and police pension benefits and used state money to encourage cities to enhance pensions above those amounts. What an idiot!

George Bush has toll roads named after him in Texas.

Well when we have a tragedy happens, our people don't kill and loot our cities. A dumbass racist Niger could learn from us southerners.

Ferguson = Riot

Baltimore. = Riot

Charleston,South Carolina= love and understanding, we are civilized human beings and not segregated

I have not been to South Carolina. It looks good in pictures & on paper. Only 2 toll roads & low gas taxes. They do have state income tax, 6 percent state use tax applied to purchases made out of state where no tax equal to South Carolina’s sale tax has been paid. Race relations are improving there.

But Texas & Florida have the huge populations in the south. They mandate, tax & toll the hell out of you for everything there. Huge scam!

Jeb Bush screwed Florida by signing law setting minimum standard for fire and police pension benefits and used state money to encourage cities to enhance pensions above those amounts. What an idiot!

The only toll road I know of is the southern connector, and it is privately owned. I don't use it because I know back roads that will get me there just as fast. South Carolina is a great place to live, no matter what race baitors like guno say.

Ferguson = Riot

Baltimore. = Riot

What is your argument?

Toll roads? I am a born and raised Illinois guy... Try going from Chicago to New York city.

Its all toll roads.

Stop your ignorance.

And you ignorant child in 2011 when I left South Carolina to Arizona 1200 miles away I didn't run into a single toll road on the top of Texas on the interstate.

God Damn you are a fucking fibber... You have never been anywhere

I have...

Ferguson = Riot

Baltimore. = Riot

What is your argument?

Toll roads? I am a born and raised Illinois guy... Try going from Chicago to New York city.

Its all toll roads.

Stop your ignorance.

Chicago is an abscess. They have high prices, taxes & tolls. Texas & Florida are catching up to Chicago. They are not cheap places to live or own property. High insurance rates, tolls, mandates, taxes, fees, crime, defaults, etc.

Last edited:
Not until the 1960s, with the help of federal military intervention in Southern states, was the right of African-Americans to vote secured. And today white Southern Republicans are at the forefront of efforts to roll back the voting rights revolution by making voter registration more difficult.

Requiring an ID to register to vote doesn't make it more "difficult". Or are you saying blacks are too stupid to get an id?

Apparently that is what he is saying. Sad fact is, they are.

The South is so despicable, Northerners are flooding the place.

The OP is spouting off hate against southern people because they tend to vote Republican.

The only thing liberals hate more than southerners is pregnant woman who refuse to have abortions.

For example, look at all the hate aimed at Sarah Palin because she did not abort her Down's Syndrome son.

I have driven all around the state of Texas for 3 years for work, used a toll road one time because it was faster. KissMy is full of shit.

Ferguson = Riot

Baltimore. = Riot

The only toll road I know of is the southern connector, and it is privately owned. I don't use it because I know back roads that will get me there just as fast. South Carolina is a great place to live, no matter what race baitors like guno say.

^^^YES THIS X 1000^^^

I live in Charleston and visit Greenville often. SC is wonderful. America's best kept secret. Beaches. Mountains. The food and beautiful women are hard to top anywhere. Relatively uncrowded. And despite the media portrayal....races here get along so well compared to the rest of America.

Reedy Falls Park is my 2nd favorite jogging spot besides Sullivan's Island down here. Ever been to that Indian food lunch buffet on Main Street near Coffee Street (think that's the road...the underground coffee place)

The South is so despicable, Northerners are flooding the place.

Haha yep.

Here in Charleston we are planning a new monument to the Coastal South Carolina Mosquito. He's a state hero. Why? He's the only thing that has held back an invasion of 10 million Northern transplants. Damn bug deserves a medal!

Ferguson = Riot

Baltimore. = Riot

^^^YES THIS X 1000^^^

I live in Charleston and visit Greenville often. SC is wonderful. America's best kept secret. Beaches. Mountains. The food and beautiful women are hard to top anywhere. Relatively uncrowded. And despite the media portrayal....races here get along so well compared to the rest of America.

Reedy Falls Park is my 2nd favorite jogging spot besides Sullivan's Island down here. Ever been to that Indian food lunch buffet on Main Street near Coffee Street (think that's the road...the underground coffee place)
I live in Simpsonville so I don't go downtown much since my son moved out, but we would go on Sunday. You can walk from falls park to Cleveland park. More now since they opened the swamp rabbit trail. Which you can ride a bike from travelers rest to Greenville. Great place to live.

For years we have been bombarded with how the south was all about freedom, low taxes, low regulations & abundant high paying jobs. In February I bought a vacation house in Clearwater, FL. Then the truth became abundantly clear as water, it's all a pack of lies for stupid people. The south is a police state that secretly enslaves, taxes their citizens into poverty & encourages companies to underpay workers.

They mandate you pay $1,400 a year to make available services you don't use or they will place a lien on your property but refuse to call it taxes even though that is the very definition of a tax. Plus they still charge you property taxes in addition to those mandatory fees. They have a lot of freaking toll roads, higher gasoline taxes, sales taxes, utility taxes, etc.

It's a total police state with high crime & wall to wall big brother cameras. In 2 weeks time I was pulled over by police 3 times for bullshit & I'm a non-Hispanic white guy. First it was for J-walking, then they pulled over my wife in Tampa because I as her passenger not wearing my seat-belt even though she wearing hers, then not paying a toll on a road that didn't have a toll road sign.

Then they have stupid people, high unemployment & more low paying jobs. That south will never rise again. I'm only there to vacation for the winter & the beach. My state has no toll roads, second lowest gas taxes, does not use traffic cameras as revenue generators ticket machines, more percent gainfully employed with higher pay.

Your example is Clearwater?????

Hey news flash moron that's a retirement home for Northerners ....

God you are ignorant.

Driving though it is littered with bad roads, toll roads & higher gas taxes. They don't even have to have the expensive ice & snow equipment to maintain roads like we do here. They also don't have freezing & thawing that breaks roads like we do here. Why are they stealing my money when I drive through?

Texas, Oklahoma & Florida have the most toll roads in the country!
so the question becomes....why did you invest there?....

Guano

Actually, it was the Southern DEMOCRATS that wouldn't let the blacks vote during the 1960s. Thanks for pointing out another fine example of Democrat racism!!!
Conservative Democrats, yes.
As LBJ predicted they all became republican and still are.

For years we have been bombarded with how the south was all about freedom, low taxes, low regulations & abundant high paying jobs. In February I bought a vacation house in Clearwater, FL. Then the truth became abundantly clear as water, it's all a pack of lies for stupid people. The south is a police state that secretly enslaves, taxes their citizens into poverty & encourages companies to underpay workers.

They mandate you pay $1,400 a year to make available services you don't use or they will place a lien on your property but refuse to call it taxes even though that is the very definition of a tax. Plus they still charge you property taxes in addition to those mandatory fees. They have a lot of freaking toll roads, higher gasoline taxes, sales taxes, utility taxes, etc.

It's a total police state with high crime & wall to wall big brother cameras. In 2 weeks time I was pulled over by police 3 times for bullshit & I'm a non-Hispanic white guy. First it was for J-walking, then they pulled over my wife in Tampa because I as her passenger not wearing my seat-belt even though she wearing hers, then not paying a toll on a road that didn't have a toll road sign.

Then they have stupid people, high unemployment & more low paying jobs. That south will never rise again. I'm only there to vacation for the winter & the beach. My state has no toll roads, second lowest gas taxes, does not use traffic cameras as revenue generators ticket machines, more percent gainfully employed with higher pay.

Your example is Clearwater?????

Hey news flash moron that's a retirement home for Northerners ....

God you are ignorant.

Driving though it is littered with bad roads, toll roads & higher gas taxes. They don't even have to have the expensive ice & snow equipment to maintain roads like we do here. They also don't have freezing & thawing that breaks roads like we do here. Why are they stealing my money when I drive through?

Don't go there if you don't want to pay their tolls.

...snip...

Hah! Drive thru Chicago sometime.

Florida has 21 Toll Roads. Just one of Florida's Toll Roads is longer than all 5 of the Toll Roads Illinois has combined. Texas has 23 Toll roads.

Half of the states don't have & never had a toll road. The South taxes & charges for everything.

The citizens of Florida and Texas won't cry if you decide not to visit them.

Forum List

Back