How They Lie, And How They Are Exposed....

Another fifth columnist posting the usual "is not, issssss nootttttttt!!!' post.

I'm lovin' it.
Stop lovin' it and use your head for a change. Selling uranium doesn't sell out America. It doesn't stop or start the proliferation of nuclear weapons and the deal to sell that part of the company had "extreme vetting". It wasn't a bag of cash handed to Hillary at a coffee shop. She didn't even know of it nor would it matter if she did. You are posting a giant nothing burger for the lack anything better to do I guess.

Now that the outrageous bribery scandal has been revealed.....

...which Democrats are still endorsing it, you dunce????

"But it’s not just Republicans who have said that the revelation the FBI had evidence that Rosatom was engaged in criminality during the time it was receiving favorable decisions from the U.S. government deserves fresh scrutiny.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), a member of both the Senate Intelligence and Judiciary committees, told The Hill she would like to learn more about what the FBI knew.

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) has criticized Republicans for investigating Clinton, but said on “Morning Joe” last month he has "no problem looking into" the Uranium One deal.

And Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) said Sunday on CNN that he believed it was appropriate for Congress to investigate the new information.

“One of the House committees has already begun an oversight committee hearing," King said. "I always think oversight hearings are appropriate. I’ve been trying to understand this deal."

King also repeated the oft-quoted narrative that the “company changed hands, but the uranium that is mined in the United States cannot leave the United States." The NRC license now shows now that Uranium One was, in fact, allowed to export American uranium.

A legal expert on the CFIUS process told The Hill that the new revelation that the FBI knew that a Rosatom official was engaged in illegality on U.S. soil before the sale was approved could very well have affected the decision if that evidence had been made public in real time."
Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

That's the problem with you Leftist acolytes....you're simply too stupid to keep up with changes in direction.....
You can "look" into anything you like. Whether the crap stayed here or was exported makes no difference. It's capitalism at work. If you don't like it then move to North Korea.

" Whether the crap stayed here or was exported makes no difference."

Then why did your side lie about it?

Quite a retreat on your part from this:

2. [Democrats and their simpleton trainees] "repeated the oft-quoted narrative that the “company changed hands, but the uranium that is mined in the United States cannot leave the United States." The NRC license now shows now that Uranium One was, in fact, allowed to export American uranium."

And we find this sort of parroting of the Democrat line throughout recent posts:

"And I know it is not in Iran as we speak because it has never left the good old USA."
Now For The Last Nail In This Coffin....

""For example, a key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported,..."
Human Nature Never Changes
Lied or didn't lie I couldn't care less. The point is it doesn't matter where the crap goes. It's just business as usual.

"Lied or didn't lie I couldn't care less."

Exactly my point.

And your concern for America......the same.

Honey, are you naive? It can be processed into weapons grade.
But now, let’s see you quit ignoring the fact they lied about it’s export, why don’t we?
It's not weapons-grade. You make electricity from it not bombs. Stop wetting your panties over it.
What's the lie?

"What's the lie?"

Short term memory loss???

OK.....once again:

2. [Democrats and their simpleton trainees] "repeated the oft-quoted narrative that the “company changed hands, but the uranium that is mined in the United States cannot leave the United States." The NRC license now shows now that Uranium One was, in fact, allowed to export American uranium."

And we find this sort of parroting of the Democrat line throughout recent posts:

"And I know it is not in Iran as we speak because it has never left the good old USA."

""For example, a key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported,..."
Exporting things, including uranium, is a good thing you little moron. We do that here, we are capitalists.

Leftists aren't capitalists.....they're big government collectivists.

Me. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

You. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

" Franklin Roosevelt had pictured a place where citizens were joined in a collective enterprise ... Reagan pictured a more individualistic America where everyone would flourish once freed from the shackles of the state, and so the watchwords became self-reliance and small government."
The Liberal Crackup

You know nothing....other than the lock-step acceptance taught you in government school, huh?
If you are a capitalist then stop opposing free trade.

Stop lovin' it and use your head for a change. Selling uranium doesn't sell out America. It doesn't stop or start the proliferation of nuclear weapons and the deal to sell that part of the company had "extreme vetting". It wasn't a bag of cash handed to Hillary at a coffee shop. She didn't even know of it nor would it matter if she did. You are posting a giant nothing burger for the lack anything better to do I guess.

Now that the outrageous bribery scandal has been revealed.....

...which Democrats are still endorsing it, you dunce????

"But it’s not just Republicans who have said that the revelation the FBI had evidence that Rosatom was engaged in criminality during the time it was receiving favorable decisions from the U.S. government deserves fresh scrutiny.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), a member of both the Senate Intelligence and Judiciary committees, told The Hill she would like to learn more about what the FBI knew.

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) has criticized Republicans for investigating Clinton, but said on “Morning Joe” last month he has "no problem looking into" the Uranium One deal.

And Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) said Sunday on CNN that he believed it was appropriate for Congress to investigate the new information.

“One of the House committees has already begun an oversight committee hearing," King said. "I always think oversight hearings are appropriate. I’ve been trying to understand this deal."

King also repeated the oft-quoted narrative that the “company changed hands, but the uranium that is mined in the United States cannot leave the United States." The NRC license now shows now that Uranium One was, in fact, allowed to export American uranium.

A legal expert on the CFIUS process told The Hill that the new revelation that the FBI knew that a Rosatom official was engaged in illegality on U.S. soil before the sale was approved could very well have affected the decision if that evidence had been made public in real time."

That's the problem with you Leftist acolytes....you're simply too stupid to keep up with changes in direction.....
You can "look" into anything you like. Whether the crap stayed here or was exported makes no difference. It's capitalism at work. If you don't like it then move to North Korea.

" Whether the crap stayed here or was exported makes no difference."

Then why did your side lie about it?

Lied or didn't lie I couldn't care less. The point is it doesn't matter where the crap goes. It's just business as usual.

"Lied or didn't lie I couldn't care less."

Exactly my point.

And your concern for America......the same.
Exports are good for America.

Honey, are you naive? It can be processed into weapons grade.
But now, let’s see you quit ignoring the fact they lied about it’s export, why don’t we?
What's the lie?

"What's the lie?"

Short term memory loss???

OK.....once again:

Exporting things, including uranium, is a good thing you little moron. We do that here, we are capitalists.

Leftists aren't capitalists.....they're big government collectivists.

Me. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

You. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

" Franklin Roosevelt had pictured a place where citizens were joined in a collective enterprise ... Reagan pictured a more individualistic America where everyone would flourish once freed from the shackles of the state, and so the watchwords became self-reliance and small government."
The Liberal Crackup

You know nothing....other than the lock-step acceptance taught you in government school, huh?
If you are a capitalist then stop opposing free trade.

Exactly the attitude the war criminal, Hussein Obama, had about awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

Sooo....you're a reliable Democrat voter, huh?

Honey, facts are things you always ignore. You still carry water for those that even members within your party are beginning to dump that water on.
You can repeat these dishonest rants as often as you want but their not going to save your rapist lover, Donald Trump.

as much as I hate agreeing with you,you nailed it.:thup: No surprise in the least that i come to this thread by the OP and find that is another one of her obsession threads about the democrats.:rolleyes:

this troll ignores pesky facts how the republicans are every bit as corrupt as the democrats.anytime you post pesky facts about the corruption of the republicans,she does this every single time.

ignore.jpg

anytime you expose pesky facts how Bush was as evil and corrupt as Obama she does this below all the time.:rolleyes:

ignore.jpg

OMG how frightening that must sound to the Rubes. Now when you consider that the mines in question produce about 4% of the Uranium the US uses in a year and that the nuclear power plants import about 90% of their fuel each year, it's not too frightening now is it? Also consider the fact that between 1993 and 2013 in a deal made by President Bush(41) and signed by President Clinton, Russia disposed of 500 metric tons of weapons grade uranium from its decommissioned nuclear weapons by selling it to US power plants. Furthermore the small percent of the 4% that went to Canada for processing seems even more trite since most of it came back to the US.

I guess it should also be mentioned that Russia has plenty of uranium deposits whereas the US does not. But that's okay because our friends in Canada and Australia have a lot more than Russia.

Amazing how they want to change the subject.
Appears I've hit a nerve among the fifth columnists.....

Further posts may be even more painful.

Excellent.

Honey, it has to do with the lies. The fact you find that acceptable by your party over and over and over just tells me who you are. No paranoia here, dear.:up:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you have noticed that as well also how she goes into evade mode when pesky facts are shown how corrupt the republicans are.:D

OMG how frightening that must sound to the Rubes. Now when you consider that the mines in question produce about 4% of the Uranium the US uses in a year and that the nuclear power plants import about 90% of their fuel each year, it's not too frightening now is it? Also consider the fact that between 1993 and 2013 in a deal made by President Bush(41) and signed by President Clinton, Russia disposed of 500 metric tons of weapons grade uranium from its decommissioned nuclear weapons by selling it to US power plants. Furthermore the small percent of the 4% that went to Canada for processing seems even more trite since most of it came back to the US.

I guess it should also be mentioned that Russia has plenty of uranium deposits whereas the US does not. But that's okay because our friends in Canada and Australia have a lot more than Russia.

Seems, now that your hatred of America has been exposed, your fall back position is
one we've heard your Leftists make before....

.....why did your side lie about it?

As was stated earlier in this thread the NYT reported the fact in 2015.

"Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license. A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan. At the moment, with the uranium market in a downturn, nothing is being shipped from the Wyoming mines."

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

So instead of your usual personal insults, care to address the facts I presented about the US importing hundreds of tons of uranium from Russia between 1993 and 2013? Or the fact that the mines in question produce about 4% of what we use in any given year?

Why did the Democrats lie about selling both uranium and our national security to Russia for boatloads of cash?

Because it reveals the very nature of this Leftist cult....

It's clear it wasn't just the Clinton Crime Family.....

5. "...two other decisions previously made by the Obama administration as part of a Russian “reset” in President Obama’s first term.

First, Obama reinstated a U.S.-Russia civilian nuclear energy cooperation agreement. President George W. Bush had signed the agreement in 2008, but withdrew from it before it could take effect after Russia became involved in a military conflict with the former Soviet republic of Georgia, a U.S. ally, and after new concerns surfaced that Moscow was secretly aiding Iran’s nuclear weapons ambitions.
[That's before the war criminal, Obama, was aiding Iran's nuclear weapons ambition.]

Obama re-submitted the agreement for approval by the Democrat-controlled Congress in May 2010, declaring Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner.....
[And blaming Trump for 'collusion??? The Democrats are always guilty of what they blame the other side for.]

[Hussein Obama:] “I have concluded: (1) that the situation in Georgia need no longer be considered an obstacle to proceeding with the proposed Agreement;"
[After all....$ millions could be scammed by Democrats ...and they did.]

6. The other step that allowed uranium from the Russian-controlled mines in the United States to be exported came in 2011, when the [Obama] Commerce Department removed Rosatom, Uranium One’s owner, from a list of restricted companies...

....that cleared the way for Uranium One exports, making it effective for nearly five years, to the end of 2017. But the NRC also stipulated that Uranium One’s uranium should be returned to the United States."
Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show."

Instead, the Democrats took $ millions, and US uranium wound up in Canada, Europe, Asia....and nobody knows were else.

Honey, facts are things you always ignore. You still carry water for those that even members within your party are beginning to dump that water on.
You can repeat these dishonest rants as often as you want but their not going to save your rapist lover, Donald Trump.

Contrast this post with the litany of sources and quotes given by the O. P.

It is a typical response by half-wit liberals to an educated conservative.

Not just typical. Nearly universal.

One group is engaged in intelligent debate on the serious issues of the day; the other is on the elementary school playground.

"Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license. A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan. At the moment, with the uranium market in a downturn, nothing is being shipped from the Wyoming mines."

So instead of your usual personal insults, care to address the facts I presented about the US importing hundreds of tons of uranium from Russia between 1993 and 2013? Or the fact that the mines in question produce about 4% of what we use in any given year?

1. At the very least, you apologists for Democrat fifth columnists deserve 'personal insults.'.....and perhaps a trip to gitmo.

2.And I use the Leftist NYTimes as the source:

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license."

" A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” [read 'we don't have a clue'] most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan."
Ibid.

The uranium left the United States....off to Canada....and thence, no one knows where it went.
No One!

One group is engaged in intelligent debate on the serious issues of the day; the other is on the elementary school playground.

Mac.....you allowing them to plead ignorance.

It's far worse.

They are practiced enemies of this nation.

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory.
Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do."
RICHARD BADALAMENTE

1. At the very least, you apologists for Democrat fifth columnists deserve 'personal insults.'.....and perhaps a trip to gitmo.

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license."

" A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” [read 'we don't have a clue'] most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan."
Ibid.

The uranium left the United States....off to Canada....and thence, no one knows where it went.
No One!

Ah yes, more of your baseless insults and partisan talking points, so I'll take that as a no.

5th column Trump Drones - anti government / anti establishment Republicans.

Constantly lying.

The End.

It's far worse.

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory.
RICHARD BADALAMENTE
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ignorantia affectata

I like it but I may not be able to remember it.

Would you agree that it applies when every Asshole on CNN and MSNBC pretends that it was "The Republicans" first hired that Fusion outfit to contact the British spy and the Russians and dig bogus dirt on Trump.......when in fact it has been shown over and over again in even such as the Washington Post....that the British spy was NOT hired and the Russians NOT contacted UNTIL after the Never Trump Republicans quit and the Democrats took over?

It that ignorantia affectata or just damn lies?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What was not included in the quote was "as stipulated in the agreement". The fact that the agreement was subsequently modified doesn't mean the quote was incorrect at the time it was made. We're a nation of laws and contracts, both can be and usually are amended.

Ibid.

No One!

Ah yes, more of your baseless insults and partisan talking points, so I'll take that as a no.

It's far worse.

RICHARD BADALAMENTE
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ignorantia affectata

I like it but I may not be able to remember it.

Would you agree that it applies when every Asshole on CNN and MSNBC pretends that it was "The Republicans" first hired that Fusion outfit to contact the British spy and the Russians and dig bogus dirt on Trump.......when in fact it has been shown over and over again in even such as the Washington Post....that the British spy was NOT hired and the Russians NOT contacted UNTIL after the Never Trump Republicans quit and the Democrats took over?

It that ignorantia affectata or just damn lies?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maybe both.

Once they used the government schools to indoctrinate, the result was exactly what has transpired.....

....an indelible hatred of their own nation.

Forum List

Back