How to audit a machined house race without cyber ninjas

Nobody answer the phones these days, and it still takes away the right to a private ballot by asking people to verify who they voted for.

Hell, we are told that Repubs will not answer surveys out of fear of retribution, now you want people to openly say who they voted for, all because every other method you have tried to find fraud failed to find any?
Using Voter ID and putting unique IDs on each ballot means you would never have to do this. Once a tabulator comes across a duplicate or invalid unique ID for the voter or ballot it is automatically rejected as invalid.

There's your answer. (Post above).

Either agree to a secure method, or give up your privacy

This is a secure method...

I went online and requested my mail in ballot using personal information that only I or an ID thief would know. Then my ballot was mailed to my address on record and could not be mailed anywhere else. Once it arrived I filled it out and mailed it back. It has tracking code known only to me and I tracked it from mailbox to post office to elections office to being process to being counted. If there was a problem with the ballot or the signature did not match you got an email and had until election day to fix it or it was not counted.

Nobody answer the phones these days, and it still takes away the right to a private ballot by asking people to verify who they voted for.

Hell, we are told that Repubs will not answer surveys out of fear of retribution, now you want people to openly say who they voted for, all because every other method you have tried to find fraud failed to find any?

So fearful of truth and sunlight.

Mass mailing and advertising.

There are ways to do it.

What is important is that those like you saying no no no to audit are the very same left wing liars screaming "no fraud."

Well, if there is no fraud,

WHY FEAR AN AUDIT????

Lol

So fearful of truth and sunlight.

Mass mailing and advertising.

There are ways to do it.

What is important is that those like you saying no no no to audit are the very same left wing liars screaming "no fraud."

Well, if there is no fraud,

WHY FEAR AN AUDIT????

Lol

I do not fear a audit, audit away. Just do not try to force people to tell you who they voted for.

Privacy - from a supporter of vax mandates...

Hypocrisy is the norm on the left....

Nope, I was against the Vax mandates, said so 1000 times on this forum alone.

Want to try something else?

Cyber Ninjas EXPOSED the flaws in many of the machines, and then got attacked by BOTH Republicans and Democrats for doing it

The "republicans" in AZ who created the fraud system and wanted the cyber ninjas shut down are all

100% pure

Zionist 911 W Fox News "Biden republicans "

I do not fear a audit, audit away. Just do not try to force people to tell you who they voted for.

They do not have to tell me.

They should be eager to tell a committee organized for the purpose of seeing if spanberger cheated....

Privacy except just for a small group of auditors.

If you want to audit something you get real auditors. Start with a Big Eight accounting firm, and they subcontract any IT forensic issues to qualified entities. That's how you do it if you're serious, and not, say BATSHiT CRAZY.

That is what yout want.

This is not accounting.

It is not rocket science.

It is checking each voter who is tallied as a vote for spanberger....

Did you vote for abigail spanberger because dominion machines say you did...

You know that house seat was stolen.

Everyone thinks it is hard to bust the machines. It is. The bigger the race the harder it is. House races are small. You do not not need

Cyber ninjas

Gooogle link fail - will link second post below

Take abigail spanberger of VA 7. She got 140k votes and won by 12k.

What to do.

The theory is that the machines flipped votes and voted registered but non voting.

Find 15k who are tallied for abigail who will sign affidavit saying

I did not vote

Or

I voted for Vega

And the machines are BUSTED

You seem super confused. Lets say you got 15k people to sign an affidavit claiming to vote for Vega. Vega got 130k votes.
Wouldn't the 15k votes for Vega be part of the 130k votes?

How would the machines be 'busted'?

That is what yout want.

This is not accounting.

It is not rocket science.

They don't keep a record of the names of the people who voted for each candidate. They merely keep a record of if a particular person voted, not who they voted for.

The ballots themselves are anonymous.

You seem super confused. Lets say you got 15k people to sign an affidavit claiming to vote for Vega. Vega got 130k votes.
Wouldn't the 15k votes for Vega be part of the 130k votes?

How would the machines be 'busted'?

Ok...

Spanberger got 140k votes.

Those votes are the ones to be "audited" ie the voter IDed by Dominion Machines gets asked

Did you vote for spanberger

Simple straight to the truth

7,500 spanberger voters say they really voted vega and FLIP

The dominion machines do not say what voter voted for whom.

Ok...

Spanberger got 140k votes.

Those votes are the ones to be "audited" ie the voter IDed by Dominion Machines gets asked

7,500 spanberger voters say they really voted vega and FLIP

How would the subpoenas of 15k people claiming to vote for Vega 'bust' the machines? Vega got 130k votes.

130,000 > 15,000

Once again, the machines do not match a person to a specific vote.

They do not know whose ballot it is when it is ran through the machine.

They don't keep a record of the names of the people who voted for each candidate. They merely keep a record of if a particular person voted, not who they voted for.

The ballots themselves are anonymous.

Ghost ballots with no records

Doubt it

Dominion knows who voted. That is how they know after polls close who did not vote, and manufacture fraud ballots off the "registered but not voted" list.

Forum List

Back