How to become a mazochistic homosexual?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Everyone knows how predators are created. Generational violence, and so on. But how do you get eager to become a victim. Here is a freshly observed clue.

Generational violence as above but with a reward after the beating / sex.

If as a child your abuser rewarded you when he or she got satisfied with you, then you will crave that moment forever to repeat when the pain stops and the reward begins. Also known as delayed gratification.

So you will seek out and induce situations forever, when you get hurt, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, spiritually, and possibly exporting this onto your dependents too. The difference is that generally the reward doesn't come in life. So either you go back to your original abuser, or keep exporting it onto others in search of it.

This is why you subject yourself to bullies when you are in school, get your children beaten when you get married, and manage your IRA all the way down to zero before you retire.

Discuss.

Health and Lifestyle

"The difference is that generally the reward doesn't come in life. "

Total Interwebs Psycho-Babble BS. You get a gold star for participation.

Last edited:
Health and "Lifestyle

Total Interwebs Psycho-Babble BS. You get a gold star for participation.

Doesn't it affect your lifestyle? Worthwhile to discuss. Just as good as medical journals, only better because real. :)

Yes it is worthwhile to discuss, hence my comment. I take issue with this

The Reward happens now. In this lifetime. You see it. Your take it. You live it.

Yes it is worthwhile to discuss, hence my comment. I take issue with this

The Reward happens now. In this lifetime. You see it. Your take it. You live it.

The reward is not what the victim expects for his victimhood. The reward is different so the victim doesn't recognize it. Hence the repetition leading to his lifestyle. The victim wants the reward to be like what his original abuser used to give him or similar.

Forum List

Back