How to deal with tyrants like Imanutjob

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
1) Deal with him out of proportion. He shoots at one ship, we sink 10. He sinks an oil tanker, we destroy an Iranian harbor

2) Don't go for his military strength, blow up expensive shit. Like Oil refineries. Not only does he have to pay for rebuilding the refinery but he loses the oil profits while he does

3) Respond consistently and swiftly at every provocation

4) Tell him in advance what we are going to do and emphasize we aren't going to call him out for not being belligerent, we're going to call him out when he is

Who is this tyrant you speak of?

You don't know who I'm referring to by Imanutjob? Seriously? Wow, every time I think I can't think liberals are any dumber, you prove me wrong. And impressively so. I need to stop doubting you.

OK, so here's what you do. I'll give you a hint. Go to Google and type in "Iranian Imanutjob" and the answer will appear #1 in the list. You're welcome

You don't know who I'm referring to by Imanutjob? Seriously? Wow, every time I think I can't think liberals are any dumber, you prove me wrong. And impressively so. I need to stop doubting you.

OK, so here's what you do. I'll give you a hint. Go to Google and type in "Iranian Imanutjob" and the answer will appear #1 in the list. You're welcome
The guy that's three years out of office? You sure you don't want to humble your last post?

The current president of Iran is named Hassan Ruhani, a somewhat more reasonable man than Ahmadinejad.

lol

You truly are an idiot – given your ignorance of current Iranian leadership, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘dumb.’

In fact, you’ve succeeded in only demonstrating how dumb you and most other conservatives are.

I don't see a big problem with Iran. Instead of being racist towards them, we should be more diplomatic and negotiate for peace.

I don't see a big problem with Iran. Instead of being racist towards them, we should be more diplomatic and negotiate for peace.

Boy, you must be a PHD, as in PHucking Dumb. When did scientist declare the Iranian race? Oh I know, your dear leader did it by EO, right? He's a PHD too ya know.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hasn't been the Iranian president for three years, tard.

Boy, you must be a PHD, as in PHucking Dumb. When did scientist declare the Iranian race? Oh I know, your dear leader did it by EO, right? He's a PHD too ya know.
They're Middle Eastern you stupid son of a bitch.

The guy that's three years out of office? You sure you don't want to humble your last post?

I'm using ... one of ... the tyrants Obama sucked up to as an example, yes. So you don't remember three years ago? How old are you?

lol

You truly are an idiot – given your ignorance of current Iranian leadership, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘dumb.’

In fact, you’ve succeeded in only demonstrating how dumb you and most other conservatives are.

You truly are an idiot - given your inability to read, where did I say Imanutjob is the current leader? I said "tyrants like Imanutjob."

Now if I was referring to you, I'd say pompous asses like CCJones ...

A pompous ass who can't read and makes shit up, classic

Racist? Yeah, I'm OK with whites screwing with our ships. You know, like when I called to shoot down Putin's jets. No wait, Putin is white ...

You sir, are an idiot. The real thing

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hasn't been the Iranian president for three years, tard.

No shit Dick Tracey. You figure that out on your own or by reading the stream of idiot liberals who went to that non-point first?

I said, "How to deal with tyrants like Imanutjob."

Where does that say he leads the country now? Explain this statute of limitations on using him as an example of tyrants. Apparently it's less than three years. Do I get one year? Two? Is it as soon as he leaves office?

Another fucking useless dick helping liberals troll a thread

I'm using ... one of ... the tyrants Obama sucked up to as an example, yes. So you don't remember three years ago? How old are you?
Weak ......even by your standards.

1) Deal with him out of proportion. He shoots at one ship, we sink 10. He sinks an oil tanker, we destroy an Iranian harbor

2) Don't go for his military strength, blow up expensive shit. Like Oil refineries. Not only does he have to pay for rebuilding the refinery but he loses the oil profits while he does

4) Tell him in advance what we are going to do and emphasize we aren't going to call him out for not being belligerent, we're going to call him out when he is

"We" ? Are we getting drafted into the navy ?

Thank God we don't have meatheads like yourself calling the shots .

"We" ? Are we getting drafted into the navy ?

Thank God we don't have meatheads like yourself calling the shots .

Yes, Obama's doing so well. Hail Caesar!

Forum List

Back