šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

How to stop the leftist take-over of our youth

Well of course the Republicans would have to post-graduate degrees for a college professorship - and there is no shortage to choose from.

The idea that an ā€œeducated Republicanā€ is a rarity is just Democrat propaganda. In fact, your implication that it would be difficult to find an educated Republican is as downright insulting as if someone said it was difficult to find an educated black.

The proposal was not just for an educated Republican. It was for many of them.

Oh really. No evidence?

All instances where justices commented on the strength of the evidence.

Some of these cases directly involving the "issues, you brought up".

So again would this hypothetical professor be allowed to teach his students that all these judges were biased?
Republican professors would be allowed to present the concerns as outlined by Justice Thomas, including how both state executives and judges changed election laws and were allowed to proceed. I bet the lib professors didnā€™t touch this stuff, and only taught from the liberal side.

The political indoctrination of our youth at the college level is the Leftā€™s way of ensuring their ā€œtransformationā€ of America continues, first via their votes and then, within 10 or 15 years, their election to political office. Hereā€™s how to stop it:

1. Keep Affirmative Action, but change the diversity goal: When you have 30 professors in the Sociology Department, all of whom are leftists, and 95% of professors throughout the college leftists, you have no diversity of thought. The goal should be 30% Democrat, 30% Republican, and 40% Independent.

2, Get rid of all ā€œgrievanceā€ programs and classes: No more Black Studies majors, Womenā€™s Studies majors, ā€œthe problem with whitenessā€ classes, etc.

These ideas above are to be credited to the author in the linked article here:
Now ask this Dipshit what her plan is to get any of this passed. šŸ˜„

Republican professors would be allowed to present the concerns as outlined by Justice Thomas, including how both state executives and judges changed election laws and were allowed to proceed. I bet the lib professors didnā€™t touch this stuff, and only taught from the liberal side.

Ah so now you are moving the goalpost from "no evidence was heard" to " I Justice Clarence Thomas 1 of 9 Supreme Court Justices, disagree with how the states conducted the elections" and therefore I am right to have my hypothetical law professor question that the elections were conducted fairly. By the way, law professors both liberal and conservatives DO touch this stuff because it demonstrates perfectly as to how law sometimes is ambiguous, and that ambiguity is important to understand in order to defend a position even if it is a minority position as Thomas' clearly is.

It is however NOT ambiguous to state that there was no large scale election fraud. No evidence to election fraud was brought forward. And several judges adjudicated it that way

This brings me to the reason I was posing these questions to you.

Because it shows me the fundamental problem with your desire to have more Republican professors. (Even if it is practical. Which it isn't because the only thing required to enhance your possibility to become a professor is to register as a Republican). Is that you do not want a Republican professor. You want someone who's willing to forego his academic responsibility in order to enhance a political agenda.

If you would want simply more diversity of thought, I would applaud it. I don't agree with the position that only the lefts point of view is valid. The issue that Republicans today have is that a lot of what they're preaching is simply academically unsound.

Ah so now you are moving the goalpost from "no evidence was heard" to " I Justice Clarence Thomas 1 of 9 Supreme Court Justices, disagree with how the states conducted the elections" and therefore I am right to have my hypothetical law professor question that the elections were conducted fairly. By the way, law professors both liberal and conservatives DO touch this stuff because it demonstrates perfectly as to how law sometimes is ambiguous, and that ambiguity is important to understand in order to defend a position even if it is a minority position as Thomas' clearly is.

It is however NOT ambiguous to state that there was no large scale election fraud. No evidence to election fraud was brought forward. And several judges adjudicated it that way

This brings me to the reason I was posing these questions to you.

Because it shows me the fundamental problem with your desire to have more Republican professors. (Even if it is practical. Which it isn't because the only thing required to enhance your possibility to become a professor is to register as a Republican). Is that you do not want a Republican professor. You want someone who's willing to forego his academic responsibility in order to enhance a political agenda.

If you would want simply more diversity of thought, I would applaud it. I don't agree with the position that only the lefts point of view is valid. The issue that Republicans today have is that a lot of what they're preaching is simply academically unsound.
A lot of what Democrats are preaching is simply academically unsound, and I donā€™t hear you objecting to any of that.

Maybe it would help if you read more carefully?
OKā€¦.good. (Thereā€˜s a reason Iā€™m not reading as carefully. Iā€™ll send you a DM.)

So, for clarity, you agree it would be good to have Republican professors to create a more tolerant campus, one that would permit people like Condi Rice give give a speech, and one that would present the opposing view to positions such as a roomful of whites ā€œis a micro-aggression,ā€œ or prohibit the American flag (the horrors!) from being flown in the lobby, or forbid the word ā€œillegal alien,ā€ or disallow pronouns, ā€œNo Whites in Campus Day,ā€ or insist that white males are always the oppressor and blacks innocent victims.

Because this ^^^ is the type of nonsense being shoved down college kidsā€™ throats, with no opposing stance.

OKā€¦.good. (Thereā€˜s a reason Iā€™m not reading as carefully. Iā€™ll send you a DM.)

So, for clarity, you agree it would be good to have Republican professors to create a more tolerant campus, one that would permit people like Condi Rice give give a speech, and one that would present the opposing view to positions such as a roomful of whites ā€œis a micro-aggression,ā€œ or prohibit the American flag (the horrors!) from being flown in the lobby, or forbid the word ā€œillegal alien,ā€ or disallow pronouns, ā€œNo Whites in Campus Day,ā€ or insist that white males are always the oppressor and blacks innocent victims.

Because this ^^^ is the type of nonsense being shoved down college kidsā€™ throats, with no opposing stance.

Yes, to all. As long as you understand that I want professors to be fundamentally apolitical when it comes to courses. You teach a course in order to produce adults that are capable to do a job in the best way possible. (having your preconceptions challenged is essential to that IMO.) If you want to do an elective that is slanted one way or another feel free.

The political indoctrination of our youth at the college level is the Leftā€™s way of ensuring their ā€œtransformationā€ of America continues, first via their votes and then, within 10 or 15 years, their election to political office. Hereā€™s how to stop it:

1. Keep Affirmative Action, but change the diversity goal: When you have 30 professors in the Sociology Department, all of whom are leftists, and 95% of professors throughout the college leftists, you have no diversity of thought. The goal should be 30% Democrat, 30% Republican, and 40% Independent.

2, Get rid of all ā€œgrievanceā€ programs and classes: No more Black Studies majors, Womenā€™s Studies majors, ā€œthe problem with whitenessā€ classes, etc.

How to stop the indoctrination of your youth. The first step would be to close all of these so-called ā€œChristian schoolsā€ that function to keep out anyone you donā€™t want your children to have contact with such as racial minorities, children of gay parents, non-Christians.

Introduce your children to people from all walks of life in all social strata, and ensure that they learn to treat others with respect, not condescension or condemnation.

Remind them of Jesus words, ā€œDo unto others, as you would have them do unto youā€. And ā€œThat which you do to the least among you, you also do to Meā€.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Nobody is EVER allowed to disagree with leftists!

iu

We see you crying.

Yes, to all. As long as you understand that I want professors to be fundamentally apolitical when it comes to courses. You teach a course in order to produce adults that are capable to do a job in the best way possible. (having your preconceptions challenged is essential to that IMO.) If you want to do an elective that is slanted one way or another feel free.
It would be great if professors were fundamentally apolitical, but right now we have a situation where at least 90% of them are quite political - to the left - and teaching some of the far-left nonsense I just listed in my above post.

So, if an occasional Republican professor allows his bias to inform his classroom instruction, it still wouldnā€™t negate the overwhelming bias to the left. I say the first thing is to get more Republicans onto the college staff and Administration to provide a modicum of balance, and then evaluate what we have.

It would be great if professors were fundamentally apolitical, but right now we have a situation where at least 90% of them are quite political - to the left - and teaching some of the far-left nonsense I just listed in my above post.

So, if an occasional Republican professor allows his bias to inform his classroom instruction, it still wouldnā€™t negate the overwhelming bias to the left. I say the first thing is to get more Republicans onto the college staff and Administration to provide a modicum of balance, and then evaluate what we have.
This sounds like the beginning of a consensus. Again, providing that this occasional Republican professor is capable to teach his assigned course in an apolitical way when required. (My hypothetical law professor being a good example. I would find it hugely problematic if he would teach his students that there was election fraud when it was adjudicated by several judges that it didn't happen.)

This sounds like the beginning of a consensus. Again, providing that this occasional Republican professor is capable to teach his assigned course in an apolitical way when required. (My hypothetical law professor being a good example. I would find it hugely problematic if he would teach his students that there was election fraud when it was adjudicated by several judges that it didn't happen.)
The problem Iā€™m having is that right now we have 90+% of college staff teaching from an extreme left bias, and the ā€œagreementā€ seems to be that we could also have Republicans teach as long as theyā€™re not teaching from a right-wing bias.

What we have going on in the colleges (and K-12) is SO atrocious with the harmful far-left position, indoctrinating our students, that we shouldnā€™t worry if we get in some Republicans with the opposite bias to provide some balance.

Otherwise, we are left with a school largely comprised of extremely biased liberal professors and SOME Republican professors, the latter of whom have been hired after screening to make sure they keep any bias to themselves.

Uncle Thomas can teach a course on how to be a sellout to a guy who like Nazi things.

Billionaire GOP megadonor Harlan Crow's interest in Nazi memorabilia is "bizare," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said, adding "you also don't keep the linens around."

Crow, the benefactor to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, keeps a collection of Adolf Hitler artifacts and Nazi memorabilia at his Texas home, including a signed copy of Mein Kampf and a garden full of statues of 20th Century despots, the Washingtonian reported. The magazine showed a photo of a set of Nazi linens displayed at his home.

"Who does that?" Ocasio-Cortez said during a Daily Show interview with host Jordan Klepper.

Crow is in the spotlight after a ProPublica report detailed how he has funded luxury vacations for Thomas over the past 20 years that Thomas didn't disclose. He recently told The Dallas Morning News that any idea that he likes Nazism "is insane," and that he keeps things from "bad guys" because "we must remember."

Uncle Thomas can teach a course on how to be a sellout to a guy who like Nazi things.

Billionaire GOP megadonor Harlan Crow's interest in Nazi memorabilia is "bizare," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said, adding "you also don't keep the linens around."

Crow, the benefactor to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, keeps a collection of Adolf Hitler artifacts and Nazi memorabilia at his Texas home, including a signed copy of Mein Kampf and a garden full of statues of 20th Century despots, the Washingtonian reported. The magazine showed a photo of a set of Nazi linens displayed at his home.

"Who does that?" Ocasio-Cortez said during a Daily Show interview with host Jordan Klepper.

Crow is in the spotlight after a ProPublica report detailed how he has funded luxury vacations for Thomas over the past 20 years that Thomas didn't disclose. He recently told The Dallas Morning News that any idea that he likes Nazism "is insane," and that he keeps things from "bad guys" because "we must remember."
What's wrong with a little Nazi paraphernalia among friends... :smiliehug:

Laugh out loud: This link is not an article; it is an editorial seeking emotion not thoughtful.

This thread is an example of the Governor of Florida, a faux conservative whose words in speech are prejudicial not reality.

DeSantis words are meant for those Republicans voters who are not "thinkers"; they are faux conservatives (and, faux Republicans)!

Where did you get that 90% figure?

Forum List

Back