How Trump has broken the polls

Polls are rigged to manipulate the masses...but no one is falling for it anymore. The poll bandwagon effect is dead. Nobody with a ounce of common sense believes for a second that Biden can beat Trump. That leaves two alternatives. The pollees are lying or the pollers are. My money is on the pollers.
Bet you are not big on science or technology either. If you are in a plane and that altimeter is unwinding while you are having a sinking feeling, you should probably pay no attention to the pilot if he whole plan is to cuss the gauge maker, and throw a hissy fit.
If polls were science...Hillary would be President.

So much for that idea.

Apparently they are, since she beat him by three million votes.

Liar, she lost and she lost huge Trump whooped her ass winning 30 states and over 300 EC votes. :itsok:

Go ahead, check the numbers. Check any of my numbers. On anything. I get them straight before I post.

She lost the election she didn't beat him, just admit you were lying. I may as well slap you around further with facts, Hillary won by 4 million more votes in the single state of California. Trump whooped her ass by 1 million votes in the other 49 states. There now you have some numbers to chew on. :itsok:

Or -
Simply take out LA County and NYC and Trump wins.
She was Really popular in those 2 small but highly concentrated areas -
Much, much less popular everywhere else in the country.
Cherry picking

Take out the states Trump won by a few thousand votes and Hillary wins Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan and stomps his ass

Polls are rigged to manipulate the masses...but no one is falling for it anymore. The poll bandwagon effect is dead. Nobody with a ounce of common sense believes for a second that Biden can beat Trump. That leaves two alternatives. The pollees are lying or the pollers are. My money is on the pollers.
Bet you are not big on science or technology either. If you are in a plane and that altimeter is unwinding while you are having a sinking feeling, you should probably pay no attention to the pilot if he whole plan is to cuss the gauge maker, and throw a hissy fit.

So much for that idea.

No she wouldn't...

The polls where done on the popular vote and she was ahead by about 3% before the election and she won it by 2%... That is accurate enough..

So much for that idea.

No she wouldn't...

The polls where done on the popular vote and she was ahead by about 3% before the election and she won it by 2%... That is accurate enough..

The problem with polls in 2016 is they stopped doing state polls weeks before the election and only reported national polls.

So much for that idea.

Liar, she lost and she lost huge Trump whooped her ass winning 30 states and over 300 EC votes. :itsok:

That's one that still doesn't understand how we elect Presidents of The US.
It's weird, but - he's not alone.

Very true
But Trump is losing in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona.......all states he won in 2016

Thats over 100 Electoral Votes

Call us when Trump actual loses those states to Joe Biden :itsok:

So much for that idea.

That's one that still doesn't understand how we elect Presidents of The US.
It's weird, but - he's not alone.

Very true
But Trump is losing in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona.......all states he won in 2016

Thats over 100 Electoral Votes

Call us when Trump actual loses those states to Joe Biden :itsok:

Trust me, I will

Trump hasn’t lost those states but he is receiving four month warning that they are in jeopardy. He needs to up his game and preaching to the Choir is not helping him.

So much for that idea.

Trump lost the popular vote...

The election is governed by the EC so what really matters is the battle ground states and Biden is doing well in some of them.

This is while Biden looks good now a swing against him could allow Trump to nick it...

At the moment:
Trump's biggest chance of a gain is Nevada where he is 4 down next being New Hampshire which he is down 7 niether big enough states to play a big effect.

Biden is in a very good position in
Pennsylvania
Michigan
Wisconsin
This is the firewall

Where he is 7-8% up in all of them...

He is also ahead in
Florida(+6)
Arizona(+4)
Ohio (+2)
North Carolina (+1)

Trump up but has a fight in
Iowa(+1)
Texas(+1)
Arkansas(+2)

National Polls are meaning less as overall result and can't be viewed that way. What they do tell you is how the wind is blowing and they are more frequent...

The polls aren't "broken". They are intentionally designed to tell lies.

That said, in spite of their polls, I believe Trump will break the back of the Democrat Party on November 3rd.

All polls?

Even Fox and Rasmussen show Trump failing badly.
Trump is headed for an epic defeat and will bring his party down with him unless he reverses the trend.

"Even FOX"? :auiqs.jpg:

Daytime FOX is sliding towards CNN territory. Under new management, you know.

The polls aren't "broken". They are intentionally designed to tell lies.

That said, in spite of their polls, I believe Trump will break the back of the Democrat Party on November 3rd.

All polls?

Even Fox and Rasmussen show Trump failing badly.
Trump is headed for an epic defeat and will bring his party down with him unless he reverses the trend.

How many times did you say this in 2016? Hillary was up the same amount at this time. How did that turn out?

So much for that idea.

No she wouldn't...

The polls where done on the popular vote

In each state. That's why Trump didn't have a path to 270.

Forum List

Back