How Trump's tax returns can be viewed by House Committees....

No your reading it right, Trump could tell the IRS no to release them .

Oh PLEASE advise the orange moron to obstruct the carrying out of justice even MORE......PLEASE.......LOL

Constitutionally he is justice, he can't obstruct himself.

You better ring up Nixon and get him back...

The defence that a President can't obstruct justice has been laughed at by any serious legal analysts... Try it as a defence, you will find a rude awakening...

By the way, confessing to a crime on TV doesn't give the President a pardon either...

So I guess you can't understand when the DOJ said he is NOT A TARGET of the investigation, and there has been no alleged destruction of evidence. I know your ESL skills are somewhat limited but even someone with your level of dumbassery should be able to understand the concept.

Nothing in the law allows for public release without consent. Stop with the fucking lies already.

Hey, moron with stripes.........How the fuck did Manafort get convicted for tax fraud??
Convicted by a jury, no less......lol

A judge granted a warrant for his tax documents, the 4th Amendment says that the only way the government can intrude on a person, their home or effects. Even then the prosecutors had to protect certain aspect of those documents. Any more questions dumb ass?

LAME much???

Typical regressive, thinks facts are lame. Such a pathetic little person.

Assuming facts not in evidence. Who do you think is brave enough to go to jail to make that happen?

Hey moron with paws and stripes.......

HOW was Manafort convicted by a jury regarding his tax fraud, IF his tax returns were too "private" to be disclosed???

(What an asshole........LOL)

what part of the term I don't give a fuck is confusing you?

Then what the fuck are you doing on this thread......Go have some kool-aid....lol

I just like to chuckle at you unhinged idiots and remind you of the fact that no one is legally obligated to release tax returns in order to run for president and that because it is not required you should stop this unhealthy obsession

Once again, claims with no evidence.
Except for posting the actual law and a real life example of it in use: the release of Nixon's tax returns by congressional committee vote under this very law.

So i think you really should pay more attention before opening your mouth.

Assuming facts not in evidence. Who do you think is brave enough to go to jail to make that happen?

Hey moron with paws and stripes.......

HOW was Manafort convicted by a jury regarding his tax fraud, IF his tax returns were too "private" to be disclosed???

(What an asshole........LOL)

Poor thing, to big a dumb ass to understand how the three branches of government interact. I bet your 5th grade teacher can explain it to ya. Now run along child, and try to educate yourself.

You just admitted what you want wouldn't be in his personal returns,
No, I said those would still contain iseful information. Even the information that Trump's income comes from various LLCs is noteworthy and important.

So no, i said the opposite. Again, please pay attention.

Last edited:
just like to chuckle at you unhinged idiots and remind you of the fact that no one is legally obligated to release tax returns in order to run for president and that because it is not required you should stop this unhealthy obsession

NO, nitwit........NO ONE is arguing if there's a requirement to disclose one's tax returns to run for president.......We well know that the crook in the oval office first promised then reneged because there a lot of shit ion those returns....

HOWEVER, when there is an investigation of the orange charlatan's misdeeds on tax fraud, emolument and money laundering, Congress has the law on its side to review and expose the Trumpster..........

Bitch all you want.......ITS COMING.....................LOL

just like to chuckle at you unhinged idiots and remind you of the fact that no one is legally obligated to release tax returns in order to run for president and that because it is not required you should stop this unhealthy obsession

NO, nitwit........NO ONE is arguing if there's a requirement to disclose one's tax returns to run for president.......We well know that the crook in the oval office first promised then reneged because there a lot of shit ion those returns....

HOWEVER, when there is an investigation of the orange charlatan's misdeeds on tax fraud, emolument and money laundering, Congress has the law on its side to review and expose the Trumpster..........

Bitch all you want.......ITS COMING.....................LOL

You are whining that tax returns must be made public so yes you are arguing the fact that there is no legal requirement

oor thing, to big a dumb ass to understand how the three branches of government interact. I bet your 5th grade teacher can explain it to ya. Now run along child, and try to educate yourself.

Too fucking stupid to address the question, Tigger?????...........LOL

For others not for morons like you.........

How did Manafort protect HIS privacy of his tax returns when he was indicted and convicted on tax fraud and money laundering by a judge and jury????????.......

Last edited:
You are whining that tax returns must be made public so yes you are arguing the fact that there is no legal requirement

Remain a fucking dummy with your reading comprehension, skullface....I don;t really give a fuck.....LOL

(but THANKS for bumping up the thread even if you're making a complete ass of yourself.)

Once again, claims with no evidence.
Except for posting the actual law and a real life example of it in use: the release of Nixon's tax returns by congressional committee vote under this very law.

So i think you really should pay more attention before opening your mouth.

So where is the link to this real life example? Or is this just more claims sans evidence?

You just admitted what you want wouldn't be in his personal returns,
No, I said those would still contain iseful information. Even the information that Trump's income comes from various LLCs is noteworthy and important.

So no, i said the opposite. Again, please pay attention.

Yep, keep pretending that a company name and a dollar amount will tell you something, only in your illusions I guess.

oor thing, to big a dumb ass to understand how the three branches of government interact. I bet your 5th grade teacher can explain it to ya. Now run along child, and try to educate yourself.

Too fucking stupid to address the question, Tigger?????...........LOL

For others not for morons like you.........

How did Manafort protect HIS privacy of his tax returns when he was indicted and convicted on tax fraud and money laundering by a judge and jury????????.......

Answered in post 447. You're just too fucking retarded to understand and a judge can legally take your right to privacy, hell they can take your fucking life, a congresscritter can't, they're not judges or prosecutors.

Yep, keep pretending that a company name and a dollar amount will tell you something,
Of course, it would demonstrate that Trump is drawing income from nascent LLCs, as you can watch them pop in and out of existence over ten years of his returns. This is just step one of fleshing out his criminal money laundering and financial fraud.

Forum List

Back