How Trump's tax returns can be viewed by House Committees....

IMO, pick your battles. The only people who need to see his tax returns are folks investigating shady business dealings. I don't need to know what they say, and neither does anyone else here.
Nixon refused to release his, too.
Not the greatest role model to use for setting a precedent, but hey.... Trump isn't the only one. LOL
Great example Both Nixon and Trump only presidents painted into a corner in an oval office

The ends justifies the means, right?

Check with your orange clown when he told 60 Minutes this

"It doesn't matter," Trump said when pressed on his mocking treatment of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. "We won."

(you're too fucking easy to kick, Tigger....Go to bed.).............LOL

What pisses everyone off is that he is filthy rich and they are not. Get over it, at least he wasn't dirt poor or broke when he came in office departing with millions!

What pisses everyone off is that he is filthy rich and they are not.

Do you think that [Nazi] daddy's $200 million inheritance helped out the orange clown to become rich?...LOL

The rest of us have a big problem with it and we own more guns.

Fuckheads like Tigger are planning an armed revolution????..........LMAO.........

Against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Believe it.

Will Trump be your leader? I once read an army of lambs led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a lamb Trump is your lamb, a punk who ran when called

His businesses have been audited many times. As I'm sure he has as well. If there were something to see the IRS would have seen it.

THEN there is NO fucking problem, nitwit........Why are you so damn scared??

LOL

You're confusing repulsion and disdain for un-American commie assholes like you and your ilk for fear. You're just not very smart.

Who cares what scumbags like you want to see?
Who cares?? we have a world class scumbag leading our country and you republicans have your heads up your asses and you ask who cares? May you idiots all rot in hell
An example of a scumbag would be someone who wants to violate America's privacy laws so Democrat politicians can go on a fishing expedition for something they can use against the opposition party in the next election
you call it fishing when we have in the WH a man compromised by Putiin; a man afraid to utter a harsh word to the killer? And then we have another murderer the saudi king
Even if that were true, what do his taxes have to do with anything? Of course, we all know that you're totally insane.
Bri the more I try to teach you the less you learn ANYTIME a politician especially one with trumps track record tries to hide something from you you have to know something dirty is going on

Nothing but assumptions, things that can leave you empty handed and hungry.

We already saw his tax returns on that ugly guy's show show, awhile back. What was his name again? "Rachel Maddow" or something like that?

It only proved that yes indeed, Trump paid taxes.

"Great" sense of humor, Mrs. Ayn Rand.......But, there's a bit of a flaw in that argument.

First, Trump himself probably leaked his 2005 returns......

SECOND, we all want to see his returns from 2014-2017....Years of Trump's secret deals with Russian oligarchs and Deutsche Bank, when US banks no longer wanted to loan $5 to the corrupt Trump establishment......

Nice try.....LOL

Na....

I want to see the lot. Just like every other President did... If they get leaked, What has he to hide, We are just going to see those great deals...

This will be at least some fun...

Not every other president has released their tax returns, so stop telling that lie. And none had a legal obligation to do it.

So what you are saying is it will be illegally leaked to the NYT by the Deep State and no one will pay for the abuse of power b/c of our two-tiered system of law?

If THAT is what you got from the O/P .........................I'd suggest you get hold of a copy of English Comprehension for [fucking] Dummies......
Except you forget that no one is legally bound to release tax or medical documents in order to be president.
True but afraid to show them doesn't lead you to think something smells bad?? IMHO It stinks

It doesn't matter

Would you make your private information public if you had no legal obligation to do so?

I sure as hell wouldn't
All other presidents disagree

You're a liar, none of the first 36 presidents released anything about their taxes and Ford only released a summary, not his returns. Another regressive with a sever case of dumbassery.

Will Trump be your leader? I once read an army of lambs led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a lamb Trump is your lamb, a punk who ran when called

Based on the orange clown's "military experience" and my own bone spurs, I'm really, really worried....LOL

If THAT is what you got from the O/P .........................I'd suggest you get hold of a copy of English Comprehension for [fucking] Dummies......
Except you forget that no one is legally bound to release tax or medical documents in order to be president.
True but afraid to show them doesn't lead you to think something smells bad?? IMHO It stinks

It doesn't matter

Would you make your private information public if you had no legal obligation to do so?

I sure as hell wouldn't

You're a liar, none of the first 36 presidents released anything about their taxes and Ford only released a summary, not his returns. Another regressive with a sever case of dumbassery.

Of course, Trump is bucking the 40 year tradition because he has something to hide.

The tax returns and financials that go with it, are NOT for tax evasion or corrupt purposes.... we have an IRS that handles that aspect....

the tax returns and financials that go with the tax returns are simply to find out where his conflict of interests in foreign countries reside, and emoluments from foreign countries.... which all can be okay, as long as Congress gives him permission for those emoluments.... and as long as the public knows what those conflicts could be, then it makes it easier for us to see if he is making foreign policy that puts America's interest first, and not his own personal financial interests first...

Worth repeating for the really dense Trump cult members...Good job.

There MUST be a reason why Trump and his ass kissers do NOT want those returns exposed........WHY????

Maybe the privacy guaranteed in US law? That's reason enough for me.

Not every other president has released their tax returns, so stop telling that lie. And none had a legal obligation to do it.

Too bad that they are STILL going to be revealed next year......Feel free to stomp....LOL

I wrote the O/P simply to point out that it is perfectly LEGAL for the House ways and means committee (and others) to review ANYONE's tax returns......

If there is nothing nefarious in those returns....we will soon find out.....As we WILL find out the opposite, and there's NOTHING that Trump cult members can do about stopping such an inquiry.

What's in those returns are none of your fucking business. Trump has the law on his side, you un-American assholes have nothing.

It doesn't matter

I sure as hell wouldn't

Of course, Trump is bucking the 40 year tradition because he has something to hide.

Which would be what?

Forum List

Back