How Trump's tax returns can be viewed by House Committees....

So what you are saying is it will be illegally leaked to the NYT by the Deep State and no one will pay for the abuse of power b/c of our two-tiered system of law?

If THAT is what you got from the O/P .........................I'd suggest you get hold of a copy of English Comprehension for [fucking] Dummies......
Except you forget that no one is legally bound to release tax or medical documents in order to be president.
True but afraid to show them doesn't lead you to think something smells bad?? IMHO It stinks

It doesn't matter

Would you make your private information public if you had no legal obligation to do so?

I sure as hell wouldn't
All other presidents disagree

No

The whole presidential tax return thing started in 1973 so not ALL other presidents agree

and there is still absolutely no legal obligation to do so

FYI presidential candidates have only been releasing tax returns since 1973 so I guess every president before then was a lying scum bucket too

But that still does not negate the FACT that there is no legal requirement to do so

Fine....Want to stake your balls if those tax returns will or will not see daylight early next year????..............LOL

Would you make your private information public if you had no legal obligation to do so?

I sure as hell wouldn't

It is morons.....like the idiot above......who compares himself to the role of a president.

It doesn't matter

I don't know how to dumb this down for you any further

There is no legal requirement for any president to release his tax returns

FYI presidential candidates have only been releasing tax returns since 1973 so I guess every president before then was a lying scum bucket too

But that still does not negate the FACT that there is no legal requirement to do so

Fine....Want to stake your balls if those tax returns will or will not see daylight early next year????..............LOL

I don't give a flying or any other kind of FUCK who releases their tax returns as I said no one who wishes to run for president is legally obligated to do so

There is no legal requirement for any president to release his tax returns

AND there is a LAW in the books that allows a House committee to review them...LIVE WITH IT (or have an enema.)..................LOL

no one who wishes to run for president is legally obligated to do so

Fine.......and that individual will be constantly accused of hiding something.....So, nitwit, here we are....Let's see, early next year, what those tax returns are hiding....LOL

(did you ever wonder, moron, why Trump promised to release those tax returns when he was campaigning???)

I guarantee Trump is audited every year... if there were anything nefarious going on, we'd know. Do you moonbats really think there is anything in a tax filing pointing to illegal activities? What woeful ignorance.

Why do you INSIST on showing what an asshole you are?

What the IRS screens...and what a House committee reviews does NOT have the same objectives.

What the tax returns WOULD reveal is Trump's possible loans through Russian oligarchs, the Deutsche Bank (a notorious Russian money laundry-network) and possible emolument breaches.......THAT is the scope of inquiry by the House committees...and not the IRS' responsibility.

Finish up on those GED courses.

You don't know your asshole from a buttonhole. But hey, enjoy your little wet dream.

Congress never asked for Al Capone's tax returns

True, true.........BUT, do you think Capone's prosecutors did??? Yes or No???

Do you think that Mueller...as a prosecutor.... has asked and been granted to see the orange con-man's tax returns? Yes or No???

Bitch away, Tigger............its futile.

He would have to get a warrant, which requires probable cause, so no, I don't think Mueller has seen them. Now prove me wrong.

Speaking of balls,,, "Rocky Mountain oysters". Throw skulls on the fire ,roast em up and feed em to the dogs

Fine.......and that individual will be constantly accused of hiding something.....So, nitwit, here we are....Let's see, early next year, what those tax returns are hiding....LOL

(did you ever wonder, moron, why Trump promised to release those tax returns when he was campaigning???)

I think his returns are hiding under your bed.

Speaking of balls,,, "Rocky Mountain oysters". Throw skulls on the fire ,roast em up and feed em to the dogs

So violent what's the matter with you people?

He would have to get a warrant, which requires probable cause, so no, I don't think Mueller has seen them. Now prove me wrong.

Go hang by your testicles.....I'll get back to you ...soon......(what an asshole...LOL)

so what?

I wouldn't care if nobody released their tax returns because it is not required by law

So go stomp your feet in the corner like the whining little brat you are

Truth be told Trump and his followers bring out the worst of us We mostly are a kind generous people ,,but then you gave us trump

The law is not there to allow congresscritters to go on a scavenger hunt. If they use it for that they could wind up in jail.

So, the law is there to be IGNORED?????....................LOL

It's not there to be abused, of course you commiecrats don't care about things like that. The ends justifies the means, right?

Truth be told Trump and his followers bring out the worst of us We mostly are a kind generous people ,,but then you gave us trump

No you're just showing your true colors

And I didn't vote for Trump

I didn't vote for Hillary either

IMO, pick your battles. The only people who need to see his tax returns are folks investigating shady business dealings. I don't need to know what they say, and neither does anyone else here.

I made a mistake in this post earlier. Nixon DID release his--under audit, btw--it was Gerald Ford who didn't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back