How Trump's tax returns can be viewed by House Committees....

I wrote the O/P simply to point out that it is perfectly LEGAL for the House ways and means committee (and others) to review ANYONE's tax returns......

If there is nothing nefarious in those returns....we will soon find out.....As we WILL find out the opposite, and there's NOTHING that Trump cult members can do about stopping such an inquiry.

What's in those returns are none of your fucking business. Trump has the law on his side, you un-American assholes have nothing.

Gnat has a crystal marble, he knows all, he sees all, he knows all of Trump's crimes, dalliances etc. and knows what is coming down the pike.

Maybe the privacy guaranteed in US law?

Bitch all you want about the orange moron needing his "privacy"...Those tax returns WILL be reviewed......Feel free to stomp your paws, Tigger.......LOL

I thought they were to be revealed this year?

You're more of an idiot than usual........When do Democrats take over the House??
Is it this year or next?..........Find your mommy to explain, quick.......LOL

I guarantee Trump is audited every year... if there were anything nefarious going on, we'd know. Do you moonbats really think there is anything in a tax filing pointing to illegal activities? What woeful ignorance.

Why do you INSIST on showing what an asshole you are?

What the IRS screens...and what a House committee reviews does NOT have the same objectives.

What the tax returns WOULD reveal is Trump's possible loans through Russian oligarchs, the Deutsche Bank (a notorious Russian money laundry-network) and possible emolument breaches.......THAT is the scope of inquiry by the House committees...and not the IRS' responsibility.

Finish up on those GED courses.

So tell the class how you spot an emolument breach in a tax return. Come on ya little commie bitch, show us your genius.

I guarantee Trump is audited every year... if there were anything nefarious going on, we'd know. Do you moonbats really think there is anything in a tax filing pointing to illegal activities? What woeful ignorance.

What the IRS screens...and what a House committee reviews does NOT have the same objectives.

What the tax returns WOULD reveal is Trump's possible loans through Russian oligarchs, the Deutsche Bank (a notorious Russian money laundry-network) and possible emolument breaches.......THAT is the scope of inquiry by the House committees...and not the IRS' responsibility.

So tell the class how you spot an emolument breach in a tax return. Come on ya little commie bitch, show us your genius.

What are you doing here? An "expert" like you should be advising federal judges!

Federal judge allows emoluments case against Trump to proceed

You asked.........and I delivered (ask your mommy to read this to you)

A federal judge has denied the justice department’s efforts to halt legal proceedings in a case in which Donald Trump is accused of violating the US constitution, opening the door for the president’s critics to gain access to financial records related to his Washington DC hotel.

Such records could include income tax returns which Trump has refused to release to public scrutiny.

Trump has been fighting multiple lawsuits that argue foreign representatives spending money at the Trump International Hotel is a violation of the constitution’s emoluments clause, which bans federal officials from accepting benefits from foreign or state governments without congressional approval.

In an attempt to stop the case moving on to legal discovery – which could unearth financial records such as tax returns – justice department lawyers asked the Maryland-based US district judge Peter Messitte to put the case on hold while they appeal his decision to a higher court in Richmond, Virginia. They failed.

Trump emoluments case ruling opens way to financial records

We already saw his tax returns on that ugly guy's show show, awhile back. What was his name again? "Rachel Maddow" or something like that?

It only proved that yes indeed, Trump paid taxes.

"Great" sense of humor, Mrs. Ayn Rand.......But, there's a bit of a flaw in that argument.

First, Trump himself probably leaked his 2005 returns......

SECOND, we all want to see his returns from 2014-2017....Years of Trump's secret deals with Russian oligarchs and Deutsche Bank, when US banks no longer wanted to loan $5 to the corrupt Trump establishment......

Nice try.....LOL

Na....

I want to see the lot. Just like every other President did... If they get leaked, What has he to hide, We are just going to see those great deals...

This will be at least some fun...

Not every other president has released their tax returns, so stop telling that lie. And none had a legal obligation to do it.

All since Nixon have. (Except Ford) No, it's a precedent to show you're honest.

We already saw his tax returns on that ugly guy's show show, awhile back. What was his name again? "Rachel Maddow" or something like that?

It only proved that yes indeed, Trump paid taxes.

"Great" sense of humor, Mrs. Ayn Rand.......But, there's a bit of a flaw in that argument.

First, Trump himself probably leaked his 2005 returns......

SECOND, we all want to see his returns from 2014-2017....Years of Trump's secret deals with Russian oligarchs and Deutsche Bank, when US banks no longer wanted to loan $5 to the corrupt Trump establishment......

Nice try.....LOL

Na....

I want to see the lot. Just like every other President did... If they get leaked, What has he to hide, We are just going to see those great deals...

This will be at least some fun...

Not every other president has released their tax returns, so stop telling that lie. And none had a legal obligation to do it.

All since Nixon have. (Except Ford) No, it's a precedent to show you're honest.

One is under no obligation to prove they are honest.

You are the one that claimed he has something to hide, I just asked "what?".
That's false, as you also said, "...then, it's nothing." . Did you forget that this is literally on this page for anyone to read? What an odd thing for you to say.

Claiming it appears he is hiding something doesn't necessitate or imply that I know what that something is. And my not knowing what it is does not necessitate or imply that it is nothing. Your entire line is weird and illogical.

That's false, as you also said, "Then, it's nothing." (paraphrasing). Did you forget that this is literally on this page for anyone to read? What an odd thing for you to say.

Claiming it appears he is hiding something doesn't necessitate or imply that I know what that something is. And my not knowing what it is does not necessitate or imply that it is nothing. Your entire line is weird and illogical.

You're in no position to be talking about "weird and illogical".

That's false, as you also said, "Then, it's nothing." (paraphrasing). Did you forget that this is literally on this page for anyone to read? What an odd thing for you to say.

Sure I am, as the rules of logic are quite independent of what I had for breakfast. You are really saying some very odd things. This is what happens, when you start at a conclusion and "backward think" for reasons why you believe it (which are all false, inherently, and lead you to embarrassing fallacies and untruths). I hope you learn something from this.

Sure I am, as the rules of logic are quite independent of what I had for breakfast. You are really saying some very odd things. This is what happens, when you start at a conclusion and "backward think" for reasons why you believe it (which are all false, inherently, and lead you to embarrassing fallacies and untruths). I hope you learn something from this.

Who mentioned breakfast? And what "fallacy" have I been led to?

So what you are saying is it will be illegally leaked to the NYT by the Deep State and no one will pay for the abuse of power b/c of our two-tiered system of law?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Why are you so desperate to hide his returns? And save the 'Deep state' bullshit - almost NO ONE buys that crap outside of Trumpbots.

Trump said he would release his returns - so, he should.

If he had nothing to hide, he would freely turn them over.

And what "fallacy" have I been led to?
As already explained (please pay attention), you made the specious argument that, because I don't know what trump has to hide, therefore he has nothing to hide. If you are still confused, please educate yourself on the words "argument", "conclusion", and "specious".

I'll get you started with your conclusion: "So, then it's nothing"

That is your specious conclusion drawn from my statements.

Go forth, and happy self-educating!

Forum List

Back