How Trump's tax returns can be viewed by House Committees....

The IRS has already reviewed his taxes / audited them and found nothing ... So of course Democrats want the proven criminal who has a record of manufacturing and withholding evidence to knowingly send 2 innocent people to jail to take a look.

Moron........

Does the IRS announce to idiots like you when something was found in an audit of someone else's taxes??..........Is THAT how you know that they found "nothing"?

Is it the role of the IRS to announce publicly if Trump was dealing with Russian oligarchs PRIOR to the sanctions??.........Mindful that Trump repeatedly LIED that he had no deals with Russians???

Bitch all you want, those Trump tax returns WILL see the light of day...as the orange clown himself promised.........LOL

Hey dumb ass, nothing in your post indicated you think Trump did a damn thing illegal. Did business prior to sanctions, REALLY?

OT GHWBush lived a life dedicated to his country Trump lives one dedicated to himself

Why the deflection? Starting to think your lies are being exposed and you don't know near as much as you think you do?

We already saw his tax returns on that ugly guy's show show, awhile back. What was his name again? "Rachel Maddow" or something like that?

It only proved that yes indeed, Trump paid taxes.

"Great" sense of humor, Mrs. Ayn Rand.......But, there's a bit of a flaw in that argument.

First, Trump himself probably leaked his 2005 returns......

SECOND, we all want to see his returns from 2014-2017....Years of Trump's secret deals with Russian oligarchs and Deutsche Bank, when US banks no longer wanted to loan $5 to the corrupt Trump establishment......

Nice try.....LOL

Na....

I want to see the lot. Just like every other President did... If they get leaked, What has he to hide, We are just going to see those great deals...

This will be at least some fun...

Not every other president has released their tax returns, so stop telling that lie. And none had a legal obligation to do it.

All since Nixon have. (Except Ford) No, it's a precedent to show you're honest.

One is under no obligation to prove they are honest.
Not even the President ,the leader of free world??

And what "fallacy" have I been led to?
As already explained (please pay attention), you made the specious argument that, because I don't know what trump has to hide, therefore he has nothing to hide. If you are still confused, please educate yourself on the words "argument", "conclusion", and "specious".

I'll get you started with your conclusion: "So, then it's nothing"

That is your specious conclusion drawn from my statements.

Go forth, and happy self-educating!

Looka, I've been reading the moonbat posts here for two years about all the Trump this and that and not one of you, not ONE, has ever pointed out anything other than hysterical speculation. Sorry, untill you have something that has been corroborated, it is all hysterical, wishful thinking.

no one who wishes to run for president is legally obligated to do so

Fine.......and that individual will be constantly accused of hiding something.....So, nitwit, here we are....Let's see, early next year, what those tax returns are hiding....LOL

(did you ever wonder, moron, why Trump promised to release those tax returns when he was campaigning???)

Only by insecure little mindless morons.

The IRS has already reviewed his taxes / audited them and found nothing ... So of course Democrats want the proven criminal who has a record of manufacturing and withholding evidence to knowingly send 2 innocent people to jail to take a look.

Moron........

Does the IRS announce to idiots like you when something was found in an audit of someone else's taxes??..........Is THAT how you know that they found "nothing"?

Is it the role of the IRS to announce publicly if Trump was dealing with Russian oligarchs PRIOR to the sanctions??.........Mindful that Trump repeatedly LIED that he had no deals with Russians???

Bitch all you want, those Trump tax returns WILL see the light of day...as the orange clown himself promised.........LOL

Hey dumb ass, nothing in your post indicated you think Trump did a damn thing illegal. Did business prior to sanctions, REALLY?

OT GHWBush lived a life dedicated to his country Trump lives one dedicated to himself

Why the deflection? Starting to think your lies are being exposed and you don't know near as much as you think you do?

Lets talk about lies Did you or didn't you hear this garbage in our WH say he WOULD reveal his taxes ,,,then change that to do so only if elected?? He lied right to your face Guess texas guys are used to getting lied to

Looka, I've been reading the moonbat posts here for two years about all the Trump this and that and not one of you, not ONE, has ever pointed out anything other than hysterical speculation.
Red herring, charlatan's tactic. As if anything you said is now "less specious" or "more correct", just because you had your feelings hurt that one time.

It makes perfect sense to argue that trump is likely withholding his tax returns, because he doesn't want people to see what is in them. This was a calculation on trump's part. Obviously.

Moron........

Lets talk about lies Did you or didn't you hear this garbage in our WH say he WOULD reveal his taxes ,,,then change that to do so only if elected?? He lied right to your face Guess texas guys are used to getting lied to

That's because private citizen Trump's tax returns don't mean shit to us.

He would have to get a warrant, which requires probable cause, so no, I don't think Mueller has seen them. Now prove me wrong.

Go hang by your testicles.....I'll get back to you ...soon......(what an asshole...LOL)

Ya know what's obvious, you've never filed an individual tax return where a profit or loss from a business was involved. You commie assholes are clueless what Trumps returns might include, there won't be any of the detail you're dreaming about.

Looka, I've been reading the moonbat posts here for two years about all the Trump this and that and not one of you, not ONE, has ever pointed out anything other than hysterical speculation.
Red herring, charlatan's tactic. As if anything you said is now "less specious" or "more correct", just because you had your feelings hurt that one time.

It makes perfect sense to argue that trump is likely withholding his tax returns, because he doesn't want people to see what is in them. This was a calculation on trump's part. Obviously.

Oh yes, obviously. And my feelings are not hurt.. I have no dog in the hunt. I don't have a fuck to give if he releases them or not.

He would have to get a warrant, which requires probable cause, so no, I don't think Mueller has seen them. Now prove me wrong.

Go hang by your testicles.....I'll get back to you ...soon......(what an asshole...LOL)

Ya know what's obvious, you've never filed an individual tax return where a profit or loss from a business was involved. You commie assholes are clueless what Trumps returns might include, there won't be any of the detail you're dreaming about.

Exactly. EXACTLY. Any dealings with Russian banks etc. will be in Trump Organization returns. These dweebs crack me up.

Oh yes, obviously. And my feelings are not hurt.. I have no dog in the hunt. I don't have a fuck to give if he releases them or not.
And if you had a fuck you wouldn't give it?

Exactly. EXACTLY. Any dealings with Russian banks etc. will be in Trump Organization returns. These dweebs crack me up.
And the income from and revenue paid to shell LLCs, used to layer and integrate illegal money in money laundering, will appear on both the corporate filings and his personal filings. Same for those of Kushner, Ivanaka, and Trump jr. That will be interesting. And Mueller will refer any evidence of criminal activity to the New York office, which would act on it the moment trump leaves office.

So now you understand the bombastic, desperate behavior by Trump.

Forum List

Back