How Trump's tax returns can be viewed by House Committees....

True but afraid to show them doesn't lead you to think something smells bad?? IMHO It stinks

It doesn't matter

Would you make your private information public if you had no legal obligation to do so?

I sure as hell wouldn't
All other presidents disagree

You're a liar, none of the first 36 presidents released anything about their taxes and Ford only released a summary, not his returns. Another regressive with a sever case of dumbassery.

Of course, Trump is bucking the 40 year tradition because he has something to hide.

Really, what?

I don't know. Please read the thread before commenting, this has already been covered.

Not every other president has released their tax returns, so stop telling that lie. And none had a legal obligation to do it.

Too bad that they are STILL going to be revealed next year......Feel free to stomp....LOL

If they are, the person who releases them should be jailed. There are no legal means to do it.

She's already stated she down't care if it is done legally or illegally.

The rest of us have a big problem with it and we own more guns.

Fuckheads like Tigger are planning an armed revolution????..........LMAO.........

Against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Believe it.

Will Trump be your leader? I once read an army of lambs led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a lamb Trump is your lamb, a punk who ran when called

So tell the class which two way rifle range you served in. LMAO You're not the type to put yourself on the line for anything other than yourself. Trump went through the system, he didn't run to another country like other weak kneed pussies did.

Was lucky enough to miss the fighting Basic was at Ft Leonard where I learned to shoot and 22 months at Ft Bliss Only thing that came my way was the Cuban crisis

We already saw his tax returns on that ugly guy's show show, awhile back. What was his name again? "Rachel Maddow" or something like that?

It only proved that yes indeed, Trump paid taxes.

"Great" sense of humor, Mrs. Ayn Rand.......But, there's a bit of a flaw in that argument.

First, Trump himself probably leaked his 2005 returns......

SECOND, we all want to see his returns from 2014-2017....Years of Trump's secret deals with Russian oligarchs and Deutsche Bank, when US banks no longer wanted to loan $5 to the corrupt Trump establishment......

Nice try.....LOL

Na....

I want to see the lot. Just like every other President did... If they get leaked, What has he to hide, We are just going to see those great deals...

This will be at least some fun...

Not every other president has released their tax returns, so stop telling that lie. And none had a legal obligation to do it.

All since Nixon have. (Except Ford) No, it's a precedent to show you're honest.

One is under no obligation to prove they are honest.
Riiiiggghhhhtttt!

Maybe the privacy guaranteed in US law? That's reason enough for me
Haha, Trumpkin lies. You only take your position because president babyman dictates that you do so. Not sure who you think you are fooling...

Really, some of us still believe we are a nation of laws, I know you commie assholes don't.

Nah, you're a posturing, angry little dweeb. Laws mean exactly shit to you, until it serves trump cult doctrine to pretend they do. Not sure who you think you are fooling.

And look at you, embarrassing yourself by calling people commies. Your dumb ass would get laughed out of any educated company.

I guarantee Trump is audited every year... if there were anything nefarious going on, we'd know. Do you moonbats really think there is anything in a tax filing pointing to illegal activities? What woeful ignorance.

Why do you INSIST on showing what an asshole you are?

What the IRS screens...and what a House committee reviews does NOT have the same objectives.

What the tax returns WOULD reveal is Trump's possible loans through Russian oligarchs, the Deutsche Bank (a notorious Russian money laundry-network) and possible emolument breaches.......THAT is the scope of inquiry by the House committees...and not the IRS' responsibility.

Finish up on those GED courses.

So tell the class how you spot an emolument breach in a tax return. Come on ya little commie bitch, show us your genius.

What are you doing here? An "expert" like you should be advising federal judges!

Federal judge allows emoluments case against Trump to proceed

Any bets it will eventually be dismissed for lack of standing?

I guarantee Trump is audited every year... if there were anything nefarious going on, we'd know. Do you moonbats really think there is anything in a tax filing pointing to illegal activities? What woeful ignorance.

What the IRS screens...and what a House committee reviews does NOT have the same objectives.

What the tax returns WOULD reveal is Trump's possible loans through Russian oligarchs, the Deutsche Bank (a notorious Russian money laundry-network) and possible emolument breaches.......THAT is the scope of inquiry by the House committees...and not the IRS' responsibility.

So tell the class how you spot an emolument breach in a tax return. Come on ya little commie bitch, show us your genius.

What are you doing here? An "expert" like you should be advising federal judges!

Federal judge allows emoluments case against Trump to proceed

Any bets it will eventually be dismissed for lack of standing?

No, because they ran into that brick wall already, and took steps to clear it. That's why this is news.

You asked.........and I delivered (ask your mommy to read this to you)

A federal judge has denied the justice department’s efforts to halt legal proceedings in a case in which Donald Trump is accused of violating the US constitution, opening the door for the president’s critics to gain access to financial records related to his Washington DC hotel.

Such records could include income tax returns which Trump has refused to release to public scrutiny.

Trump has been fighting multiple lawsuits that argue foreign representatives spending money at the Trump International Hotel is a violation of the constitution’s emoluments clause, which bans federal officials from accepting benefits from foreign or state governments without congressional approval.

In an attempt to stop the case moving on to legal discovery – which could unearth financial records such as tax returns – justice department lawyers asked the Maryland-based US district judge Peter Messitte to put the case on hold while they appeal his decision to a higher court in Richmond, Virginia. They failed.

Trump emoluments case ruling opens way to financial records

It will be dismissed, now would you care to answer the question?

"Great" sense of humor, Mrs. Ayn Rand.......But, there's a bit of a flaw in that argument.

SECOND, we all want to see his returns from 2014-2017....Years of Trump's secret deals with Russian oligarchs and Deutsche Bank, when US banks no longer wanted to loan $5 to the corrupt Trump establishment......

Nice try.....LOL

Na....

I want to see the lot. Just like every other President did... If they get leaked, What has he to hide, We are just going to see those great deals...

One is under no obligation to prove they are honest.
Riiiiggghhhhtttt!

So, guilty until proven innocent?

We already saw his tax returns on that ugly guy's show show, awhile back. What was his name again? "Rachel Maddow" or something like that?

It only proved that yes indeed, Trump paid taxes.

Nice try.....LOL

Na....

LMAO, tax returns are the last thing in this world that would prove someone to be honest. Ill-gotten gains don't tend to make it onto tax returns, damn you regressive aren't very smart. It's the reason most crooks wind up with tax evasion on top of their other charges.

Maybe the privacy guaranteed in US law? That's reason enough for me
Haha, Trumpkin lies. You only take your position because president babyman dictates that you do so. Not sure who you think you are fooling...

Really, some of us still believe we are a nation of laws, I know you commie assholes don't.

Nah, you're a posturing, angry little dweeb. Laws mean exactly shit to you, until it serves trump cult doctrine to pretend they do. Not sure who you think you are fooling.

And look at you, embarrassing yourself by calling people commies. Your dumb ass would get laughed out of any educated company.

How can a company be educated?

Since Trump cult members INSIST that Trump can unilaterally stop the disclosure of his tax returns, I had to look up what the LAW (not acolytes) state about such returns' disclosure

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

(f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress

Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure

Once Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders they will be able to get Trump's income tax returns via the Ways and Means committee. Something Republican house members refused to do.
Republicans Pass on Chance to Get Trump's Tax Returns - The Atlantic

Democrats will get them, the question is if they'll make them public knowledge or not?

They won't, because they know full well the vast majority of those screeching they want to see Trump's tax returns wouldn't be able to understand more than maybe the title line if they were starting at page one. What they will do, however, is leak carefully selected portions designed to drive the screechers totally berserk about something they hear from their favorite hate merchant that makes them believe they are tax attorneys hot on the case.

Since Trump cult members INSIST that Trump can unilaterally stop the disclosure of his tax returns, I had to look up what the LAW (not acolytes) state about such returns' disclosure

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

(f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress

Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure

Once Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders they will be able to get Trump's income tax returns via the Ways and Means committee. Something Republican house members refused to do.
Republicans Pass on Chance to Get Trump's Tax Returns - The Atlantic

Democrats will get them, the question is if they'll make them public knowledge or not?

They won't, because they know full well the vast majority of those screeching they want to see Trump's tax returns wouldn't be able to understand more than maybe the title line if they were starting at page one. What they will do, however, is leak carefully selected portions designed to drive the screechers totally berserk about something they hear from their favorite hate merchant that makes them believe they are tax attorneys hot on the case.

They'd be lost after "Donald John Trump".

Forum List

Back