How was there an effort to take over the US government WITH NO GUNS?

Jan 6th = INSURRECTION
May 29th = NOTHING

You cultists are fucking frauds.

THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE WENT ON LOCKDOWN Protestors were climbing over the walls in an attempt to storm the WHITE HOUSE.

View attachment 656992

NOTHING FROM DEMOCRATS.

They made fun of Trump for going into the bunker AS ORDERED BY THE SECRET SERVICE.

WHEN ARE THE MAY 29th hearings?

Lets hear it cult fucks.

May 29th was an insurrecton ENCOURAGED by Democrats.

WE NEED PRIME TIME HEARINGS! RIGHT?

3 guys with guns are going to take over the government?

:auiqs.jpg:
Retard. 3 guns were found. Who knew how many there were. Now, you retards have to prove that there were no guns.

Think you can do that? Or are you retards just going to post laughing emojis and call it a day?

I really do not understand it.

A credible insurrection with no guns?

Its nonsense. If this was an actual insurrection attempt to ASSUME CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT…GUNS WOULD HAVE BEEN USED.

How is this not so blatantly obvious?

These prime time hearings are a dog and pony show joke.
There were guns...and other weapons. They were intent on delaying the Electoral Congress vote count.

Retard. 3 guns were found. Who knew how many there were. Now, you retards have to prove that there were no guns.

Think you can do that? Or are you retards just going to post laughing emojis and call it a day?
We don't have to prove anything, you moron. You have to prove it was an insurrection.

SPOILER ALERT:
It wasn't.

Guns murdered one protestor….A WHITE WOMAN SHOT BY A BLACK MALE COP.

Where are the reports that protestors fired any weapons?

Which cops were shot at by which protestors?

If the Republicans win, what is your plan to end inflation and fix gas prices?
If the Democrats win, what is their plan to end inflation and fix gas prices?

Trick question. Democrats don't want to fix them. They want them to continue.

Its nonsense. If this was an actual insurrection attempt to ASSUME CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT…GUNS WOULD HAVE BEEN USED.

Come on man there is no greater threat to the nation than an unarmed nut wearing a viking helmet.

Who needs to be as stupid as you sound?
DERP. Coming from the knucklehead who has literally been singing the same fucking tune since the day he logged on to these boards, I'll take that with the large grain of salt it needs. :)

Guns murdered one protestor….A WHITE WOMAN SHOT BY A BLACK MALE COP.

Where are the reports that protestors fired any weapons?

Which cops were shot at by which protestors?
She was ordered to stand down. She didn't. She got shot.
12 year military veteran. Should have known better.
That's the sadness and cancer of the alt-right..personified.

You can topple a superpower with 3 guns? I actually lived through an insurrection when the military took over the capital on April 21, 1967. They did it with tanks, armored cars and soldiers (all had guns) to topple the government of Greece:

1655054758380.png

You're an idiot.

They attacked with baseball bats and golf clubs.

An insurrection without a shot fired against the most powerful government ever.

AND MAY 29TH is nothing.

You cultists think you are elite and not have to use your standards for others on yourselves.

TDS is still real.

YOU ARE GOING TO GET FUCKING CRUSHED IN NOVEMBER.

You can topple a superpower with 3 guns? I actually lived through an insurrection when the military took over the capital on April 1, 1967. They did it with tanks, armored cars and soldiers (all had guns) to topple the government of Greece:

You're an idiot.
You can you topple a superpower? LOL. Melodrama much?
Can you interfere with the peaceful transfer of power and overturn the results of a free and fairly held election with no guns?
I'd say...yeah. When you outnumber your opponent by at least 10 to 1.

1655054850864.png

Forum List

Back