How White female feminist racist continue to harass blacks.

Damn right progressives are more vicious. They'll murder an innocent defenseless human being in the womb and never bat an eye.

I am neither Conservative nor Progressive. I am among Liberals rejected by Mainstream Left. Progressives would cancel us. Conservatives may mock us sometimes but they give us their online platforms -- like Parler.
That's because conservatives believe in the Constitution and freedom of speech.

I am neither Conservative nor Progressive. I am among Liberals rejected by Mainstream Left. Progressives would cancel us. Conservatives may mock us sometimes but they give us their online platforms -- like Parler.
That's because conservatives believe in the Constitution and freedom of speech.

Progressives use their First Amendment Rights to censor people.

Many Conservatives mock me for disagreeing with them on most issues. But they would not try to cancel me. And they give Dissident Liberals their own online space.

Many white female feminist racist incidents go unreported. The woman with the dog in Central park New York, was reported , but many incidents go unreported. A white female recently blocked a black male resident from the entrance of a building demanding that he tell her what floor he lived on and demanded to know his name. When are these white female racist incidents going to be reported by the news media.!!?
They were all reported to the media. That's how you heard about these incidents. The difference is the women were obnoxious but no one was harmed. If it had been blacks heads would be caved in.

What a surprise that YOU would need to be armed to protect your weakling ass from a woman
I prefer to deal with them at a distance so I don’t get anything on my dhirt or under my fingernails. Too much trouble cleaning up afterwards otherwise.

Many white female feminist racist incidents go unreported. The woman with the dog in Central park New York, was reported , but many incidents go unreported. A white female recently blocked a black male resident from the entrance of a building demanding that he tell her what floor he lived on and demanded to know his name. When are these white female racist incidents going to be reported by the news media.!!?
They were reported, how else did you find out about them?

I agree with Liberals and Progressives on almost every issue except their misandry and lack of sympathy for men who experience abuse/discrimination.

I support Welfare and help for people in need. I oppose guns -- in USA 1999-2016, about 572,000 people died by guns. I oppose Racism and White Supremacy. America was never great! -- USA is a nation of Slavery, Genocide, Mass Incarceration.

I have been attacked by both Conservatives and Progressives. Progressives are more vicious.

No wonder women beat you....

I agree with Liberals and Progressives on almost every issue except their misandry and lack of sympathy for men who experience abuse/discrimination.

I support Welfare and help for people in need. I oppose guns -- in USA 1999-2016, about 572,000 people died by guns. I oppose Racism and White Supremacy. America was never great! -- USA is a nation of Slavery, Genocide, Mass Incarceration.

I have been attacked by both Conservatives and Progressives. Progressives are more vicious.

No wonder women beat you....

I was not abused by anyone.

Forum List

Back