How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

• I will find a way to protest (peacefully)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We saw what happened, an angry mob attempted to stop the certification of the Presidential election.
What or who stopped them?

You and yours cannot deny this happened.
I don't deny you believe everything you think and say. Just very hard to believe.

It's an unprecedented domestic assault on our democracy,
Yeah, but not nearly as bad as stealing a national election which caused it! The 1/6 protesters were following the wise words of Thomas Jefferson!

and a very dark day in our history.
The inauguration of Joe Biden?

I also love seeing how Trumpists try and negate an attack on our Capitol and compare it to violent unrest in cities across America, as if the two have something in common.
But they do. Both were started by Antifa.

Violent attacks by thugs, criminals, looters and arsonists
Funny how you never cared about violence, thugs, looters or arsonists when Occupy Wall street went on for months, CHAZ/CHOP went on for weeks, Floyd riots attacking cities, highways, police, and federal buildings killing hundreds went on for a YEAR, people were being assaulting in restaurants and subways just for wearing a red ballcap, until some of it finally comes back directed at YOU!

Bull shit is right. No one celebrates it and I'd bet most have already forgotten about. Only the Dem idiots keep harping about it. That ridiculous fact finding investigation proves it. The FBI investigated the whole thing and found no sign of a coup or insurrection. That should have been the end of it except the Dems can't let it go.

All part of Biddum's great plan to bring America together and reunite us all! :rock:

But they do. Both were started by Antifa.
The is delusional. There's so much proof that this is 100% nuts, but it never seems to sink in.

Like, it's not a mystery who the people were that were rioting. We have names for them.

I didn't watch it or care the day it happened so why should I now?
The only travesty on that day was the MURDER of a woman.

2999.jpeg

Yep, Ashli Babbit. She gave her life for trump and trump didn't even pay for her funeral expenses. trump didn't even show up at her funeral.

Republicans are too busy planning their next insurrection

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.
Don’t see them overthrowing our Democracy

That would be Republicans

Here it is Republicans, your big day!

Your Beer Hall Putsch anniversary, break out your swastikas, QAnon and Trump flags, it's your time to shine!

Forum List

Back