How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

• I will find a way to protest (peacefully)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really. I asked my question first and am still waiting for an answer (that, con-sidering the MO of the far right, I will never get an answer to)

So, again. How many were charged with "terrorism"? Don't be so afraid to answer.
I will never get an answer

I won't either, will I?

the rioters in various cities have not been accused nationally of terrorism.

Can you claim the same for the rioters in DC on Jan 6?

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of a very important day in U.S. history, a day unlike any other.
DA622999-F29C-45BF-95C3-A83A2CE35B71.jpeg

Democrats are dropping like flies. Another Dem just bowed out of reelection. The rest of you prepare to be shell shocked in just over 300 days.

I think we are at 25 DEMS at least who are leaving congress.

Don't know how strongly DEM those districts are....likely HIGH DEM.

Democrats need to keep this alive so they can mask their own failure of managing COVID, skyrocketing inflation, higher energy prices, and southern border crisis.

With the Democrats, it is one "crisis" after another to keep their high crimes out of the public eye, while nothing is ever a crisis with the GOP, even stolen elections or holding innocent Americans with no due process of law.

Tens of millions hiding under their beds hoping someone else does their dirty work for them, you mean.
That is not how things go many times. The people who come to power realize that they can not give to all of their supporters. And the supporters get angry. To keep power there must be reductions. The people you hate will remember what you did and a percentage will be hired to do the dirty work as this is what you wanted. This is doable and a possible outcome.

Forum List

Back