How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

• I will find a way to protest (peacefully)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A day unlike any other indeed. January 6 was the day the Democrats became a pure double standard. You lying idiots spent an entire summer supporting actual insurrection where violent leftists attacked cities across America then went all ape shit over a demonstration at the capital.

Some people went to far and were arrested. And here's the thing, vagina seepage, we supported that too, you're a stupid, lying fuck, always were, always will be
How nice that you finally started talking about the con-tent of this thread.

How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?​

Where's the "will ignore it as I did a week after it happened" selection. I'm not a fan of kicking dead horses.

WillHaftawaite
Bull shit is right. No one celebrates it and I'd bet most have already forgotten about. Only the Dem idiots keep harping about it. That ridiculous fact finding investigation proves it.

The FBI investigated the whole thing and found no sign of a coup or insurrection. That should have been the end of it except the Dems can't let it go. Must be their day in the sun. LOL

Did they announce a contest to see who could come up with a meme that would only appeal to utter morons AGAIN?
It doesn't matter, the left can't meme worth a shit anyway.....Never a touch of humor, just deadpan tripe.

tenor.gif

Still waiting for the number who have been charged with "terrorism".............it's almost as if you are trying to avoid answering................for................reasons........ :eusa_whistle:

you seem to have the same problem.

is it only an insurrection in the DNC talking points?

J6 Reichstag Fire

Reichstag fire - Wikipedia

The J6 Reichstag fire was an attack on the US Capitol building, home of the US Congress, on 6 January 2021, precisely two weeks before Yosef Biden would be sworn in as President of the Untied Statd in an election that was obviously stolen. Biden's government stated that Trump supporters were the culprits. The day after the fire, the Reichstag Fire Decree was passed. The democrat Party used the fire as a pretext to claim that Republicans were plotting against our democracy, which made the fire pivotal in the establishment of Nazi Germany, er I mean the democrat Congress

Last edited:

Forum List

Back