How Will You Vote In The 2016 Presidential Election?

How Will You Vote In The 2016 Presidential Election?

• Total voters
Your country Pinkotare, LOL?

You are from Hanoi, go back there.

But you are right, you are a nobody.

This is every much his country as it is yours or mine. Who cares where he came from except for an ignorant BIGOT like you.
America is everyone's country! Except, for racist, sexist, anti-gay right wing bigots.

does that include ....racist, sexist, anti-gay LEFT wing bigots?.....

As much as I hate it myself, especially if the republican nominee is another leftist lite like Romney, if you don't 'hold your nose' and vote for them, it's as good a vote for the dems if you vote third party, write in or anything else.

So it's pretty basic, if you don't want another dem prez, whether you like it or not, you're going to have to vote for the republican.

I have yet to find someone who can explain this logic me, probably because there is no logic behind it.

Go ahead and give it a try. How does not voting for a Democrat or Republican = voting for a Democrat?

As much as I hate it myself, especially if the republican nominee is another leftist lite like Romney, if you don't 'hold your nose' and vote for them, it's as good a vote for the dems if you vote third party, write in or anything else.

So it's pretty basic, if you don't want another dem prez, whether you like it or not, you're going to have to vote for the republican.

I have yet to find someone who can explain this logic me, probably because there is no logic behind it.

Go ahead and give it a try. How does not voting for a Democrat or Republican = voting for a Democrat?
I'm sorry... comprehension not your strong suit?

Read it a few times, maybe you'll see that nowhere did I say that not voting for a democrat or republican = voting for a democrat.

Now go back, reread...

I probably won't be voting either, but I second Unkotare's idea. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Lol's....fuck off. :) Stop trying to derail the thread with such stupid comments. You could just join buttfuck unko on ignore if you can't grasp that.
I like all the people not voting....it means my vote counts more

You seriously believe your vote counts? Only thing that counts is who is tallying the votes up...that's all.

The tin foil hat brigade chimes in

Its called common sense. Its sad to think and see people seriously think their vote truly goes to who they actually wanted to vote for.Here as a democrat you should enjoy this read

Why Your Vote Won't Matter

I believe Hillary will be the dem nom, and I despise that bitch. I won't be part of syphoning votes away from the rep nom..I made that mistake as a college student when I supported Perot, and it propelled Slick Willy into the WH.

If they are American citizens it belongs to them too. It's their First Amendment right to be the way they are.

Free Speech does not equal HATE speech!

Free speech does not equal censor peoples opinions because somebody's feelings are hurt.

'Hate speech' is something the left made up. Just like 'social contract'. Neither exist.

Are you racist, sexist, or anti-gay? If you don't engage in hate speech, you wouldn't defend it.

This mentality is the greatest poison to progress this country has. Why vote for the same parties and expect change. Raise your hand if you know the definition of insanity.

I'll vote for the candidates that can convince me they'll steer our country toward the true values of liberal democracy: equal rights, individual liberty, rule of law, etc...

In other words, I chose 'other'. I probably won't vote for any Republicans or Democrats.

If you vote for a Republican, it's as good as a vote for the dems.

I will vote republican across the board. this will be the first time I have ever voted straight party. but I will not support a party in anyway that has made such blatant attack on our rights.

America is everyone's country! Except, for racist, sexist, anti-gay right wing bigots.

No such thing...

oh really?....what closet have they been keeping you in?....my State which is full of lefties voted down gay rights TWICE....i worked in the PO....LOTS of Democrats there.....the guys who professed to be Democrats talked about Gay people just as bad as any righty did.....the Mexican guys were especially nice....called the men..."Fucking Putos".....yea they dont exist....you just dont want to believe they exist...so to you they dont....but guess what?.....they do....surprise!....

Third party all the way... Well on the national scene.

I appreciate your standing on principle, but a Third Party vote is unproductive. If you lean conservative for example, a Third Party vote is a vote for the Democrat!

bullshit.....if that Democrat or Republican cant win the election on their own merits then its them that lost it....not the the third party votes.....thats a nice excuse though....there is a reason so many cant stand both parties....so why vote for them if you cant stand what they have become?...

That is non-sensible "bullshit" in it's own right!:cuckoo: However, I respect your right to feel as you do.

Last edited:

No such thing...

oh really?....what closet have they been keeping you in?....my State which is full of lefties voted down gay rights TWICE....i worked in the PO....LOTS of Democrats there.....the guys who professed to be Democrats talked about Gay people just as bad as any righty did.....the Mexican guys were especially nice....called the men..."Fucking Putos".....yea they dont exist....you just dont want to believe they exist...so to you they dont....but guess what?.....they do....surprise!....

You sound like a racist as well...

It's likely the only two viable candidates will be a Republican and a Democrat. Of course, I will vote for the Republican! I am not stupid! The candidate may not be my first choice, but will be far better than anyone the dumbass Dimocrats run!
It may not be my first choice either, but like you said, any republican would be better than a democrap.

Indeed. I'd much rather have the GOP and get 70% of what I want than the Dems and get 0% of what I want.

Forum List

Back