How would Hillary have handled it?

Knowing what kind of woman Hillary Clinton was - and still is - she would only favor the lockdowns these blue state Governors impose. Cheering them on, "Good job! Keep these lockdowns intact."
Furthermore, she would just keep delaying any of the vaccines that would help the American people. But at the same time, she would tell you, "America, I care about you." :auiqs.jpg:

He would have continued to wrap China's balls around his chin, and we would have double to triple the death toll and contagion!

Can you explain your pissy retardation there?

Why do Trump's asslickers think liberals like China? It makes zero sense, yet every one of you asslickers says it, and none of you can explain why. It seems to be a sort of religious mantra that the morons have been commanded to chant.

Trumpkins, any one of you feel free to join in. Why do you say such a stupid thing? Are you competing to see who can sound the dumbest, knowing it earns you brownie points in the cult?

Also, try not to sound so thrilled when you type the "balls around the chin" part. You don't want to make it too obvious.

Last edited:
Have you ever taken a mensa test?

I did, taking the online test. It was long and complex, but I could tell I aced it. I can make standardized tests like mensa's roll over and beg.

Then I hit submit to get my score, and mensa replied "Now give us your email address so we can keep sending you annoying emails".

I declined. That was the real intelligence test.

Furthermore, she would just keep delaying any of the vaccines that would help the American people.

Are you insane?

Why would you say such a stupid thing if you weren't insane?

Given the company you keep, this will surprise you, but not all Americans are psychopaths who would kill other Americans for political gain. Just because that's how you yourself would act doesn't mean that anyone else shares your moral failings.

Yesterday, I went to the laundromat to get my laundry done. As I was doing so, I got into a conversation with the owner, and asked how they were handling this virus thing. They said they were doing okay, but they didn't like some of the ways it was being handled.

I then said it's kinda hard to handle something like this when you don't have a central chain of command to answer to. I also said that the PPE shortage that had all the governors of the states in bidding wars for the gear could have been avoided if Trump had left his pandemic response team in place instead of getting rid of them a year before this happened.

Her next words sounded like most of the conservatives on this board...................."So, do you think Hillary would have handled it better? I sure don't".

Well, unfortunately, that is a question that can't really be answered, because nobody really knows how she would have handled it, or who she would have tapped for the response teams, because she's not president. Trump is.

You guys gotta stop with what would Hillary have done. She isn't president, and will never be. If something at one of my commands went wrong because the CO was an idiot (and I've seen a couple of commands like that), I didn't worry about what another skipper would have done, I simply comment on the actions taken by the current CO and whether or not I agree with them. I don't waste time on thinking about what a different CO would have done, I just worry about what the current CO is doing.

Trump is president. He owns all of this because it's his leadership that is supposed to be running things. Quit already with the "what about Hillary" crap, because it's not something that can or will happen, so spending time on discussing it is a waste.
She said the travel ban from chyna was wacist and xenophobic......

She's a drunkie witch

abs many lefties on this board in other threads are saying she or obama would have handled it better....even though like you said....no one knows how they would have handled it.....maybe you should go into one of those threads and tell them that......i agree with you though......this thing is trumps dilemma...how he handles this going forth could decide if he gets elected or not...

Dimm cocksuckers would have been believing China's every word.
Just like they do now!

Like this guy?

Yesterday, I went to the laundromat to get my laundry done. As I was doing so, I got into a conversation with the owner, and asked how they were handling this virus thing. They said they were doing okay, but they didn't like some of the ways it was being handled.

I then said it's kinda hard to handle something like this when you don't have a central chain of command to answer to. I also said that the PPE shortage that had all the governors of the states in bidding wars for the gear could have been avoided if Trump had left his pandemic response team in place instead of getting rid of them a year before this happened.

Her next words sounded like most of the conservatives on this board...................."So, do you think Hillary would have handled it better? I sure don't".

Well, unfortunately, that is a question that can't really be answered, because nobody really knows how she would have handled it, or who she would have tapped for the response teams, because she's not president. Trump is.

You guys gotta stop with what would Hillary have done. She isn't president, and will never be. If something at one of my commands went wrong because the CO was an idiot (and I've seen a couple of commands like that), I didn't worry about what another skipper would have done, I simply comment on the actions taken by the current CO and whether or not I agree with them. I don't waste time on thinking about what a different CO would have done, I just worry about what the current CO is doing.

Trump is president. He owns all of this because it's his leadership that is supposed to be running things. Quit already with the "what about Hillary" crap, because it's not something that can or will happen, so spending time on discussing it is a waste.
Hillary would had done nothing at first (since every Dem out there told us not to worry about it), then put us in a China style lockdown once she realized how she could use the situation to destroy the economy and strip our rights permanently (just like most Dem governors did).

Why do people “wonder” what she would had done. She’s a fucking leftwing Marxist lunatic, just like every other Dem. And all of them are totally predictable since they all do the same thing.

The OP is supposed to be retired military..........and is doing his laundry at a Laundrymat...........

LOL..........sure sure.

If you want the right to stop with the what would Hillary have done maybe the left should stop with all the Monday morning quarterbacking with Trump. I don’t believe any President Republican or Democrat could have done much if any better in dealing with this and I sure don’t believe all the people giving us their 20/20 hindsight expertise could have.
Every president gets that. And the reality is that Clinton would have done a better job.

1565487420783-png.885001

abs many lefties on this board in other threads are saying she or obama would have handled it better....even though like you said....no one knows how they would have handled it.....maybe you should go into one of those threads and tell them that......i agree with you though......this thing is trumps dilemma...how he handles this going forth could decide if he gets elected or not...
You see there is a huge difference here. Trump can look sideways and someone reports he is lying. With the Dems the press ignores most anything they do. Did you hear much about the fact tests were not widely available for h1n1 or that the deaths were mainly children or that they screwed up on the vaccine for it initially? No? Not surprised because the msm gave little blurbs on page 30, if at all. Nor did they question him in news briefings. Trump has gotten it every single day over and over. And so often the press makes a false statement rather than actually asking a legitimate question.

Was Hillary working at that laundromat?

Are you insane?

Why would you say such a stupid thing if you weren't insane?

Given the company you keep, this will surprise you, but not all Americans are psychopaths who would kill other Americans for political gain. Just because that's how you yourself would act doesn't mean that anyone else shares your moral failings.

That has to be the most insane comment I have ever gotten! :auiqs.jpg:
Thanks for making my week!

Seriously, given Clinton's record, why would anyone be insane enough to say she'd kill for political power? Just how much conspiracy koolaid did you guzzle?

That might be how you think, but it's not how we think. We are not like you. You'd kill for political gain, but we won't.

Seriously, given Clinton's record, why would anyone be insane enough to say she'd kill for political power? Just how much conspiracy koolaid did you guzzle?

That might be how you think, but it's not how we think. We are not like you. You'd kill for political gain, but we won't.
She must be near you to talk like that.......Save yourself.....good thinking..........

Ask Billy boy..........who loved to ride in his planes with little girls...............hmmm......

That' alright..........Hillary will take care of it..........LOL

Forum List

Back