How Would You Define A Date?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
To me it's when two people who love each other go out and enjoy being in each other's company. I ask this question as somebody who can't afford to go to fancy restaurants.

People don't have to be in love to go on a date. Dating is the process of getting to know one another and maybe falling in love.

As for fancy restaurants, most of them are overrated. Drive down to Chillicothe and go to Sumburger then out to Adena, perfect date...

Or...

A 'date' is between a natal man and natal woman, the object of which is for the woman to get free shit paid for by the guy expecting at some time in the future (maybe after several dates) to get into her pants. She will inevitably make him pay even more though. LOL

To me it's when two people who love each other go out and enjoy being in each other's company. I ask this question as somebody who can't afford to go to fancy restaurants.
It's whatever you want it to be. A picnic, a walk in the park, dinner at the Petroleum Club or dinner at Joe's diner, it doesn't matter as long as you are together doing something you both enjoy.

A 'date' is between a natal man and natal woman, the object of which is for the woman to get free shit paid for by the guy expecting at some time in the future (maybe after several dates) to get into her pants. She will inevitably make him pay even more though. LOL
A date is between one man and one woman.
Way to bring down the tone, kids.

Well done.

A commitment between two or more people to go somewhere or do something together.

A date is spending time with someone you like.

It could be going bowling, going to the beach, eating at a restaurant, or going to a nightclub and dancing.

Or it could be dirt-biking or jet-skiing or scuba-diving.

Even jumping out of a plane with a parachute.

Forum List

Back