Zone1 How would you feel about God if he

There's no such thing as an atheist. If it means the opposite of a theist. Because a theist is someone who KNOWS god exists. I don't believe they exist. No such thing. And an atheist can't KNOW there is no god. So no such thing. Assuming atheist is the opposite of theist.

Are you following the logic?

So I'm an agnostic. But not about your religion. On that I lean atheist because I smell bullshit. I'm so sure your religion is fake I'm willing to put my soul on the line. Fuck Jesus!!! Fuck his tiny little ahole. Lube it up first. While he's on the cross.

That's how sure I am the Jesus story is a myth.
Saying it doesn't make it true, bro. It's not what people say that tells you what they believe it's what they do. You instinctively recoil from being an atheist as well you should.

Saying it doesn't make it true, bro. It's not what people say that tells you what they believe it's what they do. You instinctively recoil from being an atheist as well you should.
I'm open minded enough to listen to someone who explains what atheist means and contrast it to what theist means. I recoil from both for different reasons.

I can't be an atheist because that means I KNOW there is no god. You can't know that.

But if that's what it mean, then being a theist means you KNOW there is a god. So there is no such thing as a theist. Unless it just means you BELIEVE there is a god. Is that what theist means? Or do you theists claim you KNOW god exists? If I'm wrong about you and you don't claim to KNOW God exists just tell me. But I believe you're one of the people who have claimed you've met god before.

I'm open minded enough to listen to someone who explains what atheist means and contrast it to what theist means. I recoil from both for different reasons.

I can't be an atheist because that means I KNOW there is no god. You can't know that.

But if that's what it mean, then being a theist means you KNOW there is a god. So there is no such thing as a theist. Unless it just means you BELIEVE there is a god. Is that what theist means? Or do you theists claim you KNOW god exists? If I'm wrong about you and you don't claim to KNOW God exists just tell me. But I believe you're one of the people who have claimed you've met god before.
I seem to recall you attend mass with your father sometimes. Have you shared your views with him? Did you tell him, "Fuck Jesus, Fuck his tiny little ahole, Lube it up first, While he's on the cross?"

I seem to recall you attend mass with your father sometimes. Have you shared your views with him? Did you tell him, "Fuck Jesus, Fuck his tiny little ahole, Lube it up first, While he's on the cross?"
No but when I push him he admits that organized religions are made up. Then he defends generic god. And he uses a lot of things he learned from Jesus in his arguments, which he previously admitted was made up.

He's brainwashed. Wishful thinking. I don't have the heart to push him too much but when he starts with me I do push back. I just remind him that I'm not arguing against a generic god. Just Jesus. So he knows I don't believe the Jesus myth. He does when it's convenient.

No but when I push him he admits that organized religions are made up. Then he defends generic god. And he uses a lot of things he learned from Jesus in his arguments, which he previously admitted was made up.

He's brainwashed. Wishful thinking. I don't have the heart to push him too much but when he starts with me I do push back. I just remind him that I'm not arguing against a generic god. Just Jesus. So he knows I don't believe the Jesus myth. He does when it's convenient.
You should push him. You should tell him to fuck Jesus in the ahole on the cross.

You should push him. You should tell him to fuck Jesus in the ahole on the cross.
No I'll just keep pointing out when he's wrong.

And he doesn't listen. I tried to explain to him that we made dogs. Dogs were all wolves before we made all the different breeds. If we can do that, imagine what evolution can do in 1 million years.

But the dumb fucker the next week uses dogs as an example of how God made all the different types of breeds. What an idiot! He's totally not listening to a word I'm saying. Reminds me of, you.

He doesn't believe all humans are related. He thinks god POOFED 2 Asians into existence, 2 whites, 2 blacks. Why does he believe this? Because it makes sense.

It makes just about as much sense as your god does. LOL

No I'll just keep pointing out when he's wrong.

And he doesn't listen. I tried to explain to him that we made dogs. Dogs were all wolves before we made all the different breeds. If we can do that, imagine what evolution can do in 1 million years.

But the dumb fucker the next week uses dogs as an example of how God made all the different types of breeds. What an idiot! He's totally not listening to a word I'm saying. Reminds me of, you.

He doesn't believe all humans are related. He thinks god POOFED 2 Asians into existence, 2 whites, 2 blacks. Why does he believe this? Because it makes sense.

It makes just about as much sense as your god does. LOL
Evolution and God are not mutually exclusive. Evolution is anything which moves from a lower state to a higher state; a less advanced state to a more advanced state; a less complex state to a more complex state. There have been 5 stages of evolution of space and time; cosmic evolution, stellar evolution, chemical evolution, biological evolution and evolution of consciousness.

In his book, "The Phenomenon of Man" Pierre Teilhard de Chardin describes evolution as a process that leads to increasing complexity, culminating in a Christ consciousness. He limited his observations to biological evolution but the same observation can be made about all stages of the evolution of space and time. The complexification of matter increased until it naturally and logically made the leap to the next stage. The last and final stage of evolution of space and time is consciousness. So it seems logical that consciousness would also increase in complexity until it to made the leap to the next stage which Chardin describes as Christ consciousness.
  1. The universe began as a soup of subatomic particles and radiation and naturally and logically complexified into hydrogen and helium. This is what is called the cosmic stage of the evolution of space and time.
  2. Hydrogen and helium then naturally and logically complexified into structures like stars and galaxies. This is what is called the stellar stage of the evolution of space and time.
  3. From the life cycle of galaxies and stars all of the other elements and compounds were naturally and logically formed. This is what is called the chemical stage of the evolution of space and time.
  4. As chemical evolution naturally and logically complexified the leap to biological life was made. This is what is called the biological stage of the evolution of space and time.
  5. As life logically and naturally evolved and complexified the leap to consciousness was made. This is what is called the conscious stage of of the evolution of space and time.
So we can see that each successive stage of the evolution of space and time complexified until it made the leap to the next stage. And it did so naturally and logically. So Chardin's assumption that consciousness will make the leap to a Christ consciousness is logical because it presumes that consciousness will evolve and complexify and make the leap to the next level because every other stage of the evolution of space and time did so too before it.

What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

There's no such thing as an atheist. If it means the opposite of a theist. Because a theist is someone who KNOWS god exists. I don't believe they exist. No such thing. And an atheist can't KNOW there is no god. So no such thing. Assuming atheist is the opposite of theist.

Are you following the logic?

So I'm an agnostic. But not about your religion. On that I lean atheist because I smell bullshit. I'm so sure your religion is fake I'm willing to put my soul on the line. Fuck Jesus!!! Fuck his tiny little ahole. Lube it up first. While he's on the cross.

That's how sure I am the Jesus story is a myth.

sociopaths, christians by definition have no logic having chosen the forgeries and fallacies of the c-bible than even the most simple paths of honesty and good will they wittingly disregard ...

The stuff is in the black hole. It didn't get destroyed. Black holes have gravity because of the mass inside the black hole. Don't take my word. Google it.
We really don't know shit. Watch How the Universe Works. Scientists explain in great detail how much we don't know. For example will the observable universe continue to grow? Will it shirk eventually? If it continues to space out it could get too cold.

And they speculate how it's a cycle. The universe we have no won't last forever and there may have been universes before us. We just don't know.

God is eternal? How about dark matter and dark energy? What lies beyond our universe? What was here before? Where exactly what the big bang? Everywhere?

I'll give you this. What little we know, it sure does seem like we are the only intelligent life as far as we can see. And if all those other planets aren't exactly right but ours is, and so many things had to happen for this to be livable, it sure does seem like a god was at play. He made everything right for us.

Only problem is it wasn't always right for us and it won't always be right for us. So when we are like Mars, why did God do that to us humans? His chosen species on his chosen rock.

Dark matter is a hypothetical form of matter thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter in the universe.[1] Dark matter is called "dark" because it does not appear to interact with the electromagnetic field, which means it does not absorb, reflect, or emit electromagnetic radiation and is, therefore, difficult to detect. Various astrophysical observations – including gravitational effects which cannot be explained by currently accepted theories of gravity unless more matter is present than can be seen – imply dark matter's presence. For this reason, most experts think that dark matter is abundant in the

universe and has had a strong influence on its structure and evolution.

In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is an unknown form of energy that affects the universe on the largest scales. The first observational evidence for its existence came from measurements of supernovas, which showed that the universe does not expand at a constant rate; rather, the universe's expansion is accelerating.[1][2] Understanding the universe's evolution requires knowledge of its starting conditions and composition. Before these observations, scientists thought that all forms of matter and energy in the universe would only cause the expansion to slow down over time. Measurements of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) suggest the universe began in a hot Big Bang, from which general relativity explains its evolution and the subsequent large-scale motion. Without introducing a new form of energy, there was no way to explain how scientists could measure an accelerating universe. Since the 1990s, dark energy has been the most accepted premise to account for the accelerated expansion. As of 2021, there are active areas of cosmology research to understand the fundamental nature of dark energy.[3] Assuming that the lambda-CDM model of cosmology is correct,[4] as of 2013, the best current measurements indicate that dark energy contributes 68% of the total energy in the present-day observable universe.

Outside the bounds of our universe may lie a "super" universe. Space outside space that extends infinitely into what our little bubble of a universe may expand into forever. Lying hundreds of billions of light years from us could be other island universes much like our own.

Your atheist logic eludes me. I know it scares you but it's just science.

What lies beyond the universe? We are not sure but can theorize what lies beyond the universe that we know. Outside the bounds of our universe may lie a "super" universe. Space outside space that extends infinitely into what our little bubble of a universe may expand into forever. Lying hundreds of billions of light years from us could be other island universes much like our own. But why can't we see them? It's a possibility that they are so far away that by the time their light reaches us, it may have lost so much energy that we cannot detect it, or our universe may end by the time it reaches us.

Another theory is that we are creating space as our universe expands. Outside this expansion lies a higher dimensional space-time universe which we are unfolding into. Since it is higher dimension, we cannot see, detect it, or comprehend it.

Yet another hypothosis is that we are stuck inside a black hole of a larger universe outside of it.

In short, there are many theories about what may be out there. But since our view is so small and the universe is so vast, we may only be able to imagine what is there.

How would you feel about God if he shown you his powers when you stood before him and he changed into a woman and then several different kinds of animals and then changed back. Would you lose respect for him and act like you do with trans people or would you be in awe of his abilities.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. You sound like a child.

We really don't know shit. Watch How the Universe Works. Scientists explain in great detail how much we don't know. For example will the observable universe continue to grow? Will it shirk eventually? If it continues to space out it could get too cold.

And they speculate how it's a cycle. The universe we have no won't last forever and there may have been universes before us. We just don't know.

God is eternal? How about dark matter and dark energy? What lies beyond our universe? What was here before? Where exactly what the big bang? Everywhere?

I'll give you this. What little we know, it sure does seem like we are the only intelligent life as far as we can see. And if all those other planets aren't exactly right but ours is, and so many things had to happen for this to be livable, it sure does seem like a god was at play. He made everything right for us.

Only problem is it wasn't always right for us and it won't always be right for us. So when we are like Mars, why did God do that to us humans? His chosen species on his chosen rock.

Dark matter is a hypothetical form of matter thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter in the universe.[1] Dark matter is called "dark" because it does not appear to interact with the electromagnetic field, which means it does not absorb, reflect, or emit electromagnetic radiation and is, therefore, difficult to detect. Various astrophysical observations – including gravitational effects which cannot be explained by currently accepted theories of gravity unless more matter is present than can be seen – imply dark matter's presence. For this reason, most experts think that dark matter is abundant in the

universe and has had a strong influence on its structure and evolution.

In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is an unknown form of energy that affects the universe on the largest scales. The first observational evidence for its existence came from measurements of supernovas, which showed that the universe does not expand at a constant rate; rather, the universe's expansion is accelerating.[1][2] Understanding the universe's evolution requires knowledge of its starting conditions and composition. Before these observations, scientists thought that all forms of matter and energy in the universe would only cause the expansion to slow down over time. Measurements of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) suggest the universe began in a hot Big Bang, from which general relativity explains its evolution and the subsequent large-scale motion. Without introducing a new form of energy, there was no way to explain how scientists could measure an accelerating universe. Since the 1990s, dark energy has been the most accepted premise to account for the accelerated expansion. As of 2021, there are active areas of cosmology research to understand the fundamental nature of dark energy.[3] Assuming that the lambda-CDM model of cosmology is correct,[4] as of 2013, the best current measurements indicate that dark energy contributes 68% of the total energy in the present-day observable universe.

Outside the bounds of our universe may lie a "super" universe. Space outside space that extends infinitely into what our little bubble of a universe may expand into forever. Lying hundreds of billions of light years from us could be other island universes much like our own.
CMB.

What lies beyond the universe? We are not sure but can theorize what lies beyond the universe that we know. Outside the bounds of our universe may lie a "super" universe. Space outside space that extends infinitely into what our little bubble of a universe may expand into forever. Lying hundreds of billions of light years from us could be other island universes much like our own. But why can't we see them? It's a possibility that they are so far away that by the time their light reaches us, it may have lost so much energy that we cannot detect it, or our universe may end by the time it reaches us.

Another theory is that we are creating space as our universe expands. Outside this expansion lies a higher dimensional space-time universe which we are unfolding into. Since it is higher dimension, we cannot see, detect it, or comprehend it.

Yet another hypothosis is that we are stuck inside a black hole of a larger universe outside of it.

In short, there are many theories about what may be out there. But since our view is so small and the universe is so vast, we may only be able to imagine what is there.
CMB.

Forum List

Back