Zone1 How would you feel about God if he

Not only can you have new thoughts you NEED to have new thoughts or else you wither and die.
You wither and die either way. LOL. I think of Jack LaLanne and RBG. They bragged about working out and that's how they stay young. Until they withered and died.

1678373565659.jpeg

1678373583295.jpeg

Then doesn't it follow that even for God who is infinite and eternal could also have new thoughts, or bring age old thoughts into additional creation?

So true. At first God's chosen species was Trilobites. For millions of years this earth was made for them. Then he had a new thought. Dinosaurs. They were his chosen species for millions of years. Then he had a thought. They weren't evil but still he wiped them out and made this earth for us.

I wonder what will be next when god gets sick of us? Trilobites rules for millions of years and dino's almost as long as them. We've been here only a minute compared to them.

Then doesn't it follow that even for God who is infinite and eternal could also have new thoughts, or bring age old thoughts into additional creation?

the heavens are polytheistic is the only way to keep from withering away - whether their is a singular centerpiece or not.

Dinosaurs. They were his chosen species for millions of years. Then he had a thought. They weren't evil but still he wiped them out and made this earth for us.
You haven't heard that they evolved into birds?

I wonder what will be next when god gets sick of us? Trilobites rules for millions of years and dino's almost as long as them. We've been here only a minute compared to them.
Then it appears we can look forward to a million years. ;)

Jack was an icon. He was doing it right before anyone else.
My brother is getting back into lifting weights. He doesn't use anything new at the gym. Back to basics. Old school. Bench, squats, lat pulls, deadlift, pullups. All the things he could do in his basement with just a bench and squat rack.

He also does exercises that will help him pull/lift/drag a deer out of the woods.

If you have 20 years left they can be good years where you are mobile or you can't move.

I was just kidding. Best to stay active.

You haven't heard that they evolved into birds?

Birds evolved from a group of meat-eating dinosaurs called theropods. That's the same group that Tyrannosaurus rex belonged to, although birds evolved from small theropods, not huge ones like T. rex. The oldest bird fossils are about 150 million years old.

Archaeopteryx​

How it moved? On 2 legs and by flying

When it lived:Late Jurassic, 147 million years ago

Found in:Germany

So true. At first God's chosen species was Trilobites. For millions of years this earth was made for them. Then he had a new thought. Dinosaurs. They were his chosen species for millions of years. Then he had a thought. They weren't evil but still he wiped them out and made this earth for us.

All in service of evolving beings that know and create.

The painter is not the painting.
God is the painter. He must have a world in which he can derive inspiration. If not a universe what would he paint? Without us he is alone. Always has been up until 14 billion years ago when he finally though up the idea of a universe. Until then he lived in complete darkness. There was never a universe before ours started 14 billion years ago. God sat by himself, in darkness, for all eternity. And the darkness that he sat in has an edge? God can only go so far?

Simply because you or the scientific community lack a complete understanding of something does not imply a theistic explanation carries any value. Even if there exists some topic on which science can never speak, any understanding could potentially evade us forever – supernatural or metaphysical speculation would not automatically be correct. Uncertainty is the most legitimate position.

Using ‘god’ to explain something explains nothing. God’s supposed powers and how they work are a mystery. An explanation is intended to clarify and extend knowledge. Attributing a phenomenon to the magical powers of a supernatural being does neither. Worse still, this presumption acts to prevent any deeper investigation, being little more than a form of blissful ignorance.

God is the painter. He must have a world in which he can derive inspiration. If not a universe what would he paint? Without us he is alone. Always has been up until 14 billion years ago when he finally though up the idea of a universe. Until then he lived in complete darkness. There was never a universe before ours started 14 billion years ago. God sat by himself, in darkness, for all eternity. And the darkness that he sat in has an edge? God can only go so far?

Simply because you or the scientific community lack a complete understanding of something does not imply a theistic explanation carries any value. Even if there exists some topic on which science can never speak, any understanding could potentially evade us forever – supernatural or metaphysical speculation would not automatically be correct. Uncertainty is the most legitimate position.

Using ‘god’ to explain something explains nothing. God’s supposed powers and how they work are a mystery. An explanation is intended to clarify and extend knowledge. Attributing a phenomenon to the magical powers of a supernatural being does neither. Worse still, this presumption acts to prevent any deeper investigation, being little more than a form of blissful ignorance.
– supernatural or metaphysical speculation would not automatically be correct.

not all metaphysical is speculative ...

physiology is not native to planet earth and is a physical, metaphysical substance made in the universe that disipates into the atmosphere when it spiritual content is removed.

That's quite a narrative you have constructed to confirm your bias.

That's quite a narrative you have constructed to confirm your bias.
If you liked that I have 45 other rational reasons why I don't believe in God.

But even this site says the most rational position to have is agnostic atheist. I agree. Agnostic, in that you'd have to be a God yourself to be able to say you KNOW there is no god. So you can't say you KNOW there is no God. Which puts us at a disadvantage to Jews, Christians, Muslims and Mormons who claim God has visited them. It's their claims that we are atheist about. We KNOW they are all full of shit.

my wife rules the planet

No such thing.
There's no such thing as an atheist. If it means the opposite of a theist. Because a theist is someone who KNOWS god exists. I don't believe they exist. No such thing. And an atheist can't KNOW there is no god. So no such thing. Assuming atheist is the opposite of theist.

Are you following the logic?

So I'm an agnostic. But not about your religion. On that I lean atheist because I smell bullshit. I'm so sure your religion is fake I'm willing to put my soul on the line. Fuck Jesus!!! Fuck his tiny little ahole. Lube it up first. While he's on the cross.

That's how sure I am the Jesus story is a myth.

Forum List

Back