Zone1 How would you feel about God if he

How would you feel about God if he shown you his powers when you stood before him and he changed into a woman and then several different kinds of animals and then changed back. Would you lose respect for him and act like you do with trans people or would you be in awe of his abilities.
I would say he/she/it is an illusionist. Someone who cannot be trusted, someone who constantly lies because THEY don't even know who they are by constantly changing shapes/sexes.

In other words, definitely not God.

That would be Satan that would act in such a deceiving manner.

How would you feel about God if he shown you his powers when you stood before him and he changed into a woman and then several different kinds of animals and then changed back. Would you lose respect for him and act like you do with trans people or would you be in awe of his abilities.
No .. because he would physically be a woman and all the different animals instead of just feeling like one and still being a male.

the spirit is inviolable and no harm in changing life forms -

images

who would not be thrilled to spend a day as an eagle in flight ... surly a way the heavens would spend their time on planet earth.

Stop being silly. The debate is over. The CMB ended that. The universe literally popped into existence - being created from nothing - in an implausible manner implausibly being hardwired to produce intelligence. And that's what mainstream science tells us.
No that is not what science tells us. Science openly says that nobody knows for sure how the universe came into existance, but we have a few theories that are backed up by some evidence, and seem more likely than others.

I wouldn’t care. I doubt I’d see the point in such a display and therefore I doubt that God would do any of that.

How would you feel if God appeared before you as a burning bush and told you to repent of your sins and sin no more?

No that is not what science tells us. Science openly says that nobody knows for sure how the universe came into existance, but we have a few theories that are backed up by some evidence, and seem more likely than others.
The discovery, investigation and understanding of the CMB changed everything. We absolutely do know HOW the universe popped into existence. We absolutely do know it was implausible and we do know that life breeding universes are implausible.

I'd spread my legs for him and ask daddy to go to town. Lets see his reaction. ;) No man would say no....

All I'm going to tell you bro, is that on you last day on this earth, while you're gasping for air, you will either beg this God for one last breath of air, or beg Him for His forgiveness. And that's a fact.

I'm out of this thread.

Stop being silly. The debate is over. The CMB ended that. The universe literally popped into existence - being created from nothing - in an implausible manner implausibly being hardwired to produce intelligence. And that's what mainstream science tells us.
Again another example of how you don't really understand the "something from nothing" comment.

70-year-old quantum prediction comes true, as something is created from nothing​

In our common experience, you can't get something for nothing. In the quantum realm, something really can emerge from nothing.

I find it funny you can suspend your understanding of reality and make room for GOD but not science.

My dad insists there must be a god because something had to make a car so something had to make us. So he will deny science whenever it proves one of his "must be" opinions wrong. It's so funny.

He says common sense says there must have been an original 1 man and one woman. No dad, that's wrong, here's why. He doesn't want to hear it. Comes back with 'were they there?" So he can't lose.

But then who made god right? And what was he doing before he created our universe? Is our universe the only universe in the universe? Or just one bubble in a google amount of bubbles in an infinite "universe" that truly is infinite.

Infinite. Think about that. What's beyond our universe? I believe there is more. Infinite. That's almost too much to comprehend. But there it is. An infinite universe with googles of "universes" in it being born and dying every nano second.

Religious people swallow and can suspend reality to believe the jesus myths and the creation stories. Noah, adam and eve. These are how an ignorant young species figured out how and why we were here. Nice guess but WRONG.

all the way to Hell

(I can't stop you. Only you and Jesus can keep you from going there)
Tell that to the Jews or Muslims. They're more inclined to buy into that line. Or maybe you'll realize yours is just as made up as theirs. Heck are you a Mormon or Jehova? Probably a born again.

Only Jesus? How dare you, and Jesus.

Tell that to the Jews or Muslims. They're more inclined to buy into that line. Or maybe you'll realize yours is just as made up as theirs. Heck are you a Mormon or Jehova? Probably a born again.

Only Jesus? How dare you, and Jesus.
typical liberal BS

your choice.. Going to Hell is always one's own choice..

kind of sad you have such a low opinion of Jesus... very, very sad.

You obviously don't know Him at all. If you knew what I knew... if you had had the experiences w/ Him that I have, you would be blown away (as I have).. I speak mostly of theReal Presence ofChrist found in the Catholic Church (the real one, NOT the Vatican)

Forum List

Back