Zone1 How would you feel about God if he

Again another example of how you don't really understand the "something from nothing" comment.

70-year-old quantum prediction comes true, as something is created from nothing​

In our common experience, you can't get something for nothing. In the quantum realm, something really can emerge from nothing.

I find it funny you can suspend your understanding of reality and make room for GOD but not science.
Relax dude, the universe being created from nothing means it was not created from anything created before it.

The reality is that your opposition is because you understand the implications for a creator.

Careful, you're liable to the Trans community agreeing with you. Also just curious Baron Von Murderpaws, why do you appear to be so angry at God? I thought you didn't even believe in Him, but your angry post suggests otherwise.

Just responding to the idiotic flapjabber in the original post.

I'm not mad. Just stating fact. All those "god emotions" can be found that bible book.

Just responding to the idiotic flapjabber in the original post.

I'm not mad. Just stating fact. All those "god emotions" can be found that bible book.

Okay I was just concerned for you because you sounded hurt about something. That's how most people who are angry at God and or yelling at Him are. I seriously hope that that isn't you, but like I said I was just worried. If you want to talk about anything feel free to PM me. Love you bro. :smiliehug:

Except...they are trying to be someone else. (The clue is in the word 'trans')

the spiritual content takes precedent over their physiology - as the o p implies the possibility to change one's appearance - not even the heavens can alter a spirit - like you their only option would be to kill it.

Okay I was just concerned for you because you sounded hurt about something. That's how most people who are angry at God and or yelling at Him are. I seriously hope that that isn't you, but like I said I was just worried. If you want to talk about anything feel free to PM me. Love you bro. :smiliehug:

I used to have a short fuse. I'd get mad at the wind blowing. But I got that from my "Karen" of a mother.
I dealt with those demons in the late 80's. I learned the ways of opening my mind and my eyes and ears to see and hear whats REALLY going on in the world and around me. I learned to OBSERVE....a lot better and more indepth than I had been since I was little.

Dealt with my demons and had my emotional "epiphany" as it were........best way I can explain it.

Nowadays, it takes a hell of a lot to get me mad. I understand more of what happens when this or that is said or done. I know what sits behind the reason it was said or done.

But I don't tolerate stupid. Never have, never will.

There is stupid, then theres uninformed or unknowing. Stupid people are happy wallowing in their own crap, wallowing in their own stupidity, and refuse to better themselves or learn anything new. People that just don't know, haven't found the real answers yet, or been aware that there WAS an answer....and are opened to learning those answers.

The OP put forth a scenario, and I put forth my answer. How people "take it" is up to them. I have no control how someone understands, I can only do my best to put it in a way they will understand and hope they are open enough to deduce that.

Last edited:
Relax dude, the universe being created from nothing means it was not created from anything created before it.

The reality is that your opposition is because you understand the implications for a creator.

I agree with him. What's the problem? Yes, the laws of physics after the universe started must have also existed before it got started.

I agree with him. What's the problem? Yes, the laws of physics after the universe started must have also existed before it got started.
If you agree with him then you agree with me because that's all I have been saying. The universe literally popped into existence from paired particle production.

If you agree with him then you agree with me because that's all I have been saying. The universe literally popped into existence from paired particle production.
Cool. Maybe. IDK. So what does that prove? First explain what that even means.

Cool. Maybe. IDK. So what does that prove? First explain what that even means.
It means/proves that matter/energy had a beginning. That the universe is no eternal into the past, only eternal into the future.

Yea and? Sure why not. But what does that prove?
You tell me because it's atheists who are reluctant to accept the universe had a beginning. Surely they must believe it means that God created it. Why else would they oppose the science?

You tell me because it's atheists who are reluctant to accept the universe had a beginning. Surely they must believe it means that God created it. Why else would they oppose the science?
This universe, as we know it, had a beginning. There are so many things we don't know like before the big bang.

Maybe because there are still so many unanswered questions. Things this guy can't even explain.

This universe, as we know it, had a beginning. There are so many things we don't know like before the big bang.

Maybe because there are still so many unanswered questions. Things this guy can't even explain.
There's also the "unnatural" way the universe was created; ever so slightly more matter than antimatter (1,000,000,000 antimatter particles per 1,000,000,001 matter particles). And the implausibility of a life filled universe. There are an infinite number of ways that matter could be structured and create a universe in exactly the same way as ours but would be devoid of life. There is only one possible structure of matter that can produce a life filled universe.

Last edited:

is that the science of the sociopaths - being only a slight more .0001 of them than atheists is how they have made their bread and butter. for who might have to endure their presence.

There's also the "unnatural" way the universe was created; ever so slightly more matter than antimatter (1,000,000,000 antimatter particles per 1,000,000,001 matter particles). And the implausibility of a life filled universe. There are an infinite number of ways that matter could be structured and create a universe in exactly the same way as ours but would be devoid of life. There is only one possible structure of matter that can produce a life filled universe.
Where is this antimatter you speak of? It doesn't exist in this universe as far as we know

Forum List

Back