🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How would you save detroit?

No, we had a meltdown in Oct, 2008- duh. Clinton? What are you drinking lol?

The Big 3 are stillheadquartered in Detroit, but the new factories have been everywhere else since the seventies duh.

Last edited:

The Big 3 are stillheadquartered in Detroit, but the new factories have been everywhere else since the seventies duh.

I sunk your battleship it happend at the end of 2009... 2008 was the start. duh what are you smoking? pass it over here and quit boggarting....

they are overseas because thats where the fucking market is dork, they are not making Chryslers in China and shipping them to the USA tard. they are selling the Chryslers in China.

ha I can not believe franco you admit the shit we are in is because of Billl Clinton.... Bwahahahahahahahahaha.... thank you for being so honest..... love you dupe.

I sunk your battleship it happend at the end of 2009... 2008 was the start. duh what are you smoking? pass it over here and quit boggarting....

The recession started in late 2007 and got really bad in Sept 2008. I think you are off by a year.

they are overseas because thats where the fucking market is dork, they are not making Chryslers in China and shipping them to the USA tard. they are selling the Chryslers in China.

Who said anything about overseas or China? That's different and recent. Since the SEVENTIES we've put new big factories NOT in Detroit, but in Ohio, Ontario, Mexico, all over the place. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO DETROIT. You want a diagram?-

ha I can not believe franco you admit the shit we are in is because of Billl Clinton.... Bwahahahahahahahahaha.... thank you for being so honest..... love you dupe.
-------------
WTF ARE you talking about LOL. You mean signing the PUB repeal of Glass-Steagal? That and Bush crony/"regulators" led to the meltdown, yes. NOT the gay guy, that's fer sure...

How about 100 bulldozers and some grass seed.

matchflame.jpg

I'll admit that our economy took a giant crash under George w Bush. He was the one to spend half a trillion dollars trying to pull us out at the end of 2008.

For a GOP voter, I guess, you actually seem to inhabit planet Earth. Congrats. Yup, W threw 700 billion at his Wall St pals, few strings attached. Obama saved the Big 3 and the states and Main St with another 800 billion, MANY strings attached, and half a trillion of UE and welfare a year since, finally being reduced. Beats the hell out of a full blown depression with 20 million homeless...Pubs' fault, PERIOD...

I'll admit that our economy took a giant crash under George w Bush. He was the one to spend half a trillion dollars trying to pull us out at the end of 2008.

For a GOP voter, I guess, you actually seem to inhabit planet Earth. Congrats. Yup, W threw 700 billion at his Wall St pals, few strings attached. Obama saved the Big 3 and the states and Main St with another 800 billion, MANY strings attached, and half a trillion of UE and welfare a year since, finally being reduced. Beats the hell out of a full blown depression with 20 million homeless...Pubs' fault, PERIOD...

sze.gif

The truth is very repititious, hater dupes- unlike the endless imagination of the Pub propaganda infotainment machine.

Yes, Matthew, anybody with a brain knew we were going to spend a shytteload to avoid a deperession. In every other way, W and Obama are the extremes of the Pub/Dem continuum. The electable continuum.

O-care vs Pub scam Big Health... Obama= tax the bloated rich, cheaper college and training, Wall St regulation infrastructure spending, getting OUT of wars, raise min wage, , Bush NOT.

Forum List

Back