🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How would you save detroit?

Fuck off Franco and anyone else like him.

I love Detroit. Well in the old days.

You just have to take one look at any and all mother trucking libs trying to blame the demise of D on anything and anyone else and you can get a handle on how the libs want to run America.

see what happens when you hit them with the facts ??? they lose it... just say republicans bad ... ,democrats good ... that's the best thing you can say to them to get them to understand the facts as we know them ...

Frankly, it would be more objective if those so call facts of Franco's cited the damage Democrats did to the middle class. They did a shit ton of damage to Detroit since 1951. Half a century of liberal policy. I'm sorry you can't handle it, and it's hilarious when you try to move the goalposts.

another person in denial ... whats a person to do...

Sure, we have a republican president and a republican senate right now. How are they in control again?

Oh, you must be paranoid.

you do realize how moronic your post is don't ya??? that's right ya just can't fix stupid

No? Do you realize how much of a troll you are? Remember, crack kills.

:lol:
so stop smoking crack, maybe your mind will start working ... I doubt it, but hey !!!! some things are possible ...

The modern American lolberal cannot even grasp that it is modern American liberalism that has led to the ruination of Detroit.

These are the same lolberals who survey the wreckage of Hurricane Barack and the economic policies he inflicted on America and declare that he was responsible for helping lift us out of the Great Recession. Seriously, they are so completely deluded and willfully gullible, they see the disaster and try to claim it is somehow a major success.

As long as such ignorant, delusional, stupid people vote in the majority, there can be no salvation for Detroit and the prospects of America staging a genuine "come back" are bleak.

No, we had a meltdown in Oct, 2008- duh. Clinton? What are you drinking lol?

The Big 3 are stillheadquartered in Detroit, but the new factories have been everywhere else since the seventies duh.

I sunk your battleship it happend at the end of 2009... 2008 was the start. duh what are you smoking? pass it over here and quit boggarting....
yep you can't fix stupid ...

What did I do needle dick hurt your little feelings?

that's when it all started with Ronald Reagan and his deregulation of laws ... you must of forgot that one didn't ya started when he started attacking the Unions ... can't deny that one .. as for the last two years yes we can blame him along with mittens ... killing that state ... if he was outsourcing jobs he was blocking federal dollars .... the new gov. has block every job that has come to the state by deny federal tax dollars too ...

That's a lie...I've lived in Michigan all my life. Things have gotten much better in most of the state in the last 2 yrs. Snyder has made that happen. But as for Detroit, there was no saving it. You think Detroit started declining as soon as a republican gov came in?? Lol! We had too many years of Granholm before that!
ROFLOL:

now here's the typical repub-lie-tard that just can't seem to face reality... if things has gotten better, as you say they have, then why hasn't Detroit gotten better ???? Poor leader ship in the governors case I would say .... Bwa hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!now that's hysterical ....

here in colorado our governor Hickenlooper funny name huh ... he has turn the mess around that the previous governor made ... a republican governor who had a repub-lie-can house and a repub-lie-can senate whos motto was cut, cut, cut ... we got the dems in charge now ... we watch the republicans squeal the sky is falling ... the sky is falling ...he turn it around ...did it in two years .... from a 6 billion deficit to a balance budget ....and money in the bank ... when your Governor's whole plan is cut taxes don't take federal dollars ... I guess some places will be fine but as I see, in the majority of the state of Michigan, things are failing and so has your governor ... our unemployment numbers have dropped to 7% and is going down it will be in the 6% range in July ... where's the unemployment numbers in Michigan ??? 8.2% and going up according, to your unemployment people ...yea Synders is doing a great job ... HUH !!!! if your rich...

You're wrong, and you're not worth arguing with about it because you don't know shit.....you got your head so far up the Democrat ass that you can't see the truth. You don't live here, I do, and I know what's happening in Michigan. Can't help what the Dems have done to Detroit. Now they're paying for it.

What have Sharpton, Jackson and the NAACP done to help poor blacks, who live in urban combat zones?
Have they ever gone into these areas and talked to people in these areas?

What have Sharpton, Jackson and the NAACP done to help poor blacks, who live in urban combat zones?
Have they ever gone into these areas and talked to people in these areas?
They're not gonna go in those neighborhoods, they don't want to become another victim of black on black crime. They prefer to stay in their secured homes with their bodyguards, and cash in on the situation they helped to create.

that's when it all started with Ronald Reagan and his deregulation of laws ... you must of forgot that one didn't ya started when he started attacking the Unions ... can't deny that one .. as for the last two years yes we can blame him along with mittens ... killing that state ... if he was outsourcing jobs he was blocking federal dollars .... the new gov. has block every job that has come to the state by deny federal tax dollars too ...

That's a lie...I've lived in Michigan all my life. Things have gotten much better in most of the state in the last 2 yrs. Snyder has made that happen. But as for Detroit, there was no saving it. You think Detroit started declining as soon as a republican gov came in?? Lol! We had too many years of Granholm before that!
ROFLOL:

now here's the typical repub-lie-tard that just can't seem to face reality... if things has gotten better, as you say they have, then why hasn't Detroit gotten better ???? Poor leader ship in the governors case I would say .... Bwa hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!now that's hysterical ....

here in colorado our governor Hickenlooper funny name huh ... he has turn the mess around that the previous governor made ... a republican governor who had a repub-lie-can house and a repub-lie-can senate whos motto was cut, cut, cut ... we got the dems in charge now ... we watch the republicans squeal the sky is falling ... the sky is falling ...he turn it around ...did it in two years .... from a 6 billion deficit to a balance budget ....and money in the bank ... when your Governor's whole plan is cut taxes don't take federal dollars ... I guess some places will be fine but as I see, in the majority of the state of Michigan, things are failing and so has your governor ... our unemployment numbers have dropped to 7% and is going down it will be in the 6% range in July ... where's the unemployment numbers in Michigan ??? 8.2% and going up according, to your unemployment people ...yea Synders is doing a great job ... HUH !!!! if your rich...

Well you'd better enjoy that moronic fool Hickenlooper. He'll be gone at the end of his term. Lost MagPul with his BS nonsense over guns. Half the population is higher than a damned kite. The roads are a HORRIBLE mess, hell he can't even complete 1-25 between Loveland and Cheyene. One of the most dangerous roads in the US. Further, you don't have a decent bypass around that filthy city that you don't have to pay $25 dollars to ride on.

Yeah, he's doing one hell of a job..... :cuckoo:

No, we had a meltdown in Oct, 2008- duh. Clinton? What are you drinking lol?

The Big 3 are stillheadquartered in Detroit, but the new factories have been everywhere else since the seventies duh.

they are overseas because thats where the fucking market is dork, they are not making Chryslers in China and shipping them to the USA tard. they are selling the Chryslers in China.

Who said anything about overseas or China? That's different and recent. Since the SEVENTIES we've put new big factories NOT in Detroit, but in Ohio, Ontario, Mexico, all over the place. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO DETROIT. You want a diagram?-

God and goddess, you're stupid! Factories were located outside Detroit LONG before the 70's! My Cherokee came from Toledo, built in a plant that dated to 1910! AMC built cars in Brampton, Ontario from 1961. Chrysler built cars in LA from the 20's, St. Louis from 1959, Illinois from 1965, Windsor, ON from 1928. Ford built cars in Atlanta from 1915! They built in PA from 1927, Jersey from 1929, and Kansas City from 1913.

Forum List

Back