🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How would you save detroit?

Blow it off the map or turn in to a HUGE penal colony.. then libruls once convicted will feel right at home!

Yeah, just saw on the news that the liberal Mayor of San Diego (having admitted to accosting, fondling, spanking women on the rear-end and generally being a ass at work) says he'll "go into treatment 24 hours a day for two weeks" but has no intention of resigning.

A penal colony in Detroit would be a real nice place for him, Weiner, and all the other "dirty old men" who call themselves "leaders" but act more like criminals.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. These clowns disgust me.

Easy ... get rid of the republican Governor problem solved hes block all the federal dollars to do repair work in the state ... get rid of as many republicans as you can and the problem will be solved

:lol:

you're dumber than dirt

The fall of detroit was called back in the 80's. You are now suffering from decades of dem rule.

2 years of a gop governor did not cause this.
that's when it all started with Ronald Reagan and his deregulation of laws ... you must of forgot that one didn't ya started when he started attacking the Unions ... can't deny that one .. as for the last two years yes we can blame him along with mittens ... killing that state ... if he was outsourcing jobs he was blocking federal dollars .... the new gov. has block every job that has come to the state by deny federal tax dollars too ...

I won't save it. Let Detroit take care of itself.

We will watch.

Detroit's problems are so massive that these simple ideas won't even put a dent in the problem. You have a city that used to have over 2 million people. It now has around 800,000, if that. Half the city is abandoned. The problem is that abandonment is throughout the city. What has to be done is that they need to move people from low populated areas and get them into full functioning communities. Then they can raise those old communities where nobody lives and just give the land to developers. If developers don't have to pay for anything other than new construction, they can rebuild one section at a time, entire communities where they can attract people with money. They can even build public schools in these communities that do not have to be part of the Detroit public school system. Make those school districts independent.

Here is an example. In Denver, they took old Stapleton Airport and allowed developers to take the land and develop it with a plan. They included shopping along with housing. Most homes that were built in that area now go for $400,000 and up. The area was not a great area to begin with, but now it's a great area and it's generating tons of tax revenue for the city of Denver. Now Detroit's situation is much more complex, but things like this can be done, one community at a time. The key to bringing back Detroit is new developments and giving white's a reason to come back. This is not a racial issue, it's just a fact that big cities need whites and their higher incomes because with it the city collects more taxes.

Denver was and is growing. That's why your plan won't work for Detroit.

Nothing personal, but I was just in Denver. Actually Denver, then Commerce City (otherwise known as the "Old Stapleton"). I would love to hear your definition of what a "great area" is....there is a Bass Pro, a Target, a few businesses and a few upscale homes. There are probably 15 or 20 warehouses and distribution centers to include King Soopers Distribution center.

Mind you, it's better than Detroit, but then, I never cared much for Denver to begin with. Too damned many hippies.......You folks get rid of Boulder and maybe we'll talk. :lol:
commerce city is not part of Stapleton never has been stapleton is on the outskirts of aurora and Denver nice try but no banana for you ... commerce city is the Arm pit of colorado not denver

Invite all possible investors and give them a Green Card if they create at least five working places for locals- Make Detroit to a Mecca for start-ups and innovation businesses. Additional transform Detroit to a free trade zone with no or extremely low taxes.

Easy ... get rid of the republican Governor problem solved hes block all the federal dollars to do repair work in the state ... get rid of as many republicans as you can and the problem will be solved

you're dumber than dirt

The fall of detroit was called back in the 80's. You are now suffering from decades of dem rule.

that's when it all started with Ronald Reagan and his deregulation of laws ... you must of forgot that one didn't ya started when he started attacking the Unions ... can't deny that one .. as for the last two years yes we can blame him along with mittens ... killing that state ... if he was outsourcing jobs he was blocking federal dollars .... the new gov. has block every job that has come to the state by deny federal tax dollars too ...
Please tell me you're not for real. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're dumber than dirt

Really, because I am old a dirt . I do not remember Reagan deregulating Anything.

He was just another statist.

Statism is Turning America into Detroit – Ayn Rand's Starnesville Come to Life

Get rid of the Pubs who bankrupted them, negotiate with the unions and put them on O-care.

But Mr Franco.....what about those JOBS??? :eusa_whistle:

Some may have taken a while, but they turned the country around from the corrupt Pub depression. 10.3% UE in Oct, 2009, 7.6% now. Even with mindless Pub fear mongering and obstruction. The debt ceiling "crisis" and sequester cost 1.5-2% growth, blocking the jobs act another 1%- THAT would have gotten us out of this mess.

When Pubs do anything for the country, I'll give you a call, dupes. But thanks for the bs propaganda lol. Kiss your azz goodbye for the foreseeable future- not many are that dumb...

YOUR jobs bills are all PURE propaganda- every single one cuts worker rights and environmental safeguards, wouldn't do anything for years, designed to be DOA.

Your hate and cheering of the ruin of fellow citizensis illuminating. Blue states have been helping poverty stricken, primitive red neck states like Ar., Miss, Al etc etc for years with their fed tax dollars. Pubs holding up disaster relief for NJ and NY was touching after decades of relief for red states for tornadoes and hurricanes. Quite the selfish ignorant racist hater scumbag party you have there lol.

you're dumber than dirt

That's a lie...I've lived in Michigan all my life. Things have gotten much better in most of the state in the last 2 yrs. Snyder has made that happen. But as for Detroit, there was no saving it. You think Detroit started declining as soon as a republican gov came in?? Lol! We had too many years of Granholm before that!

Get rid of the Pubs who bankrupted them, negotiate with the unions and put them on O-care.

Some may have taken a while, but they turned the country around from the corrupt Pub depression. 10.3% UE in Oct, 2009, 7.6% now. Even with mindless Pub fear mongering and obstruction. The debt ceiling "crisis" and sequester cost 1.5-2% growth, blocking the jobs act another 1%- THAT would have gotten us out of this mess.

When Pubs do anything for the country, I'll give you a call, dupes. But thanks for the bs propaganda lol. Kiss your azz goodbye for the foreseeable future- not many are that dumb...

YOUR jobs bills are all PURE propaganda- every single one cuts worker rights and environmental safeguards, wouldn't do anything for years, designed to be DOA.

I'll be sure to let the good folks of Detroit know that they have 0% unemployment thanks to your boy....God bless him and all those "shovel ready" projects!!! They are SAVED!!!

Fella, you really are Joseph Goebbels re-incarnated.

The late Sam Kinison had some sage advice for the poor folks starving in Africa:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKNoJ2BzSRU]Sam Kinison about world hunger (1st Letterman appearance) - YouTube[/ame]

I think the best way to help Detroit is a near cousin of that advice.

Get EVERYONE there to MOVE out!

Last edited:
Want to save the folks who live in Detroit?

Well, it's easy.

They live in America. They have the VOTE!

Hey. Detroit. Yes. You. Listen up. STOP VOTING FOR THE FUCKING MORON LIBERAL DEMOCRATS!

How to save Dee-Troit....

76530-050-53451a391.jpg

Any questions?

Proceed

I'll be sure to let the good folks of Detroit know that they have 0% unemployment thanks to your boy....God bless him and all those "shovel ready" projects!!! They are SAVED!!!

I actually thought about UN-ignoring Franco for a "minute". Because he is pretty funny sometimes. But then saw this.....I think he's staying where I put him! Such an idiot!!

I actually thought about UN-ignoring Franco for a "minute". Because he is pretty funny sometimes. But then saw this.....I think he's staying where I put him! Such an idiot!!

Yeah, got to be honest here...he is a one trick pony - dumb. :cuckoo:

Yup, thanks for Voodoo and Reaganism destroying the non rich and the country 1982-2009, and then a Pub Great World Depression...I'm sure it was the Detroit black's fault.

BTW, the whole country got better in the last 2 years, no thanks to Pubs...

Forum List

Back