Howard Dean Comes Unhinged at the GOP

Wouldn't he have to be hinged first?

Kind of scary that they almost elected this guy.

Remember when Obama said he'd bring more civility to Washington? Yeah, another failed promise.
Howard Dean Tells Republicans: Leave America, Go Back To Russia [VIDEO]

“This is a Republican party that has decided they like power so much that they think it’s okay to win by taking away the right to vote,” Dean told the gathered assembly of 750 people at Dora’s Mexican Restaurant in Aurora, Colo.

“They are not American,” he bellowed. “They could be more comfortable in the Ukraine or Russia but stay away from our country. This is based on the right to vote.”

The stem-winder lasted a total of about 12 minutes.

“We have had enough of the politics of anger. We have had enough of the politics of hate. We have had enough of the politics of division,” Dean also said, according to The Colorado Stateman
That he could make the last statement without irony indicates severe mental disorder.

That should be the Democratic message this year. Dean is right..

Do you have any trouble reconciling his saying the GOP are totalitarians who belong in Russia with his statement that we need to give up the politics of hate?

Remember when Obama said he'd bring more civility to Washington? Yeah, another failed promise.

“This is a Republican party that has decided they like power so much that they think it’s okay to win by taking away the right to vote,” Dean told the gathered assembly of 750 people at Dora’s Mexican Restaurant in Aurora, Colo.

“They are not American,” he bellowed. “They could be more comfortable in the Ukraine or Russia but stay away from our country. This is based on the right to vote.”

“We have had enough of the politics of anger. We have had enough of the politics of hate. We have had enough of the politics of division,” Dean also said, according to The Colorado Stateman
That he could make the last statement without irony indicates severe mental disorder.

That should be the Democratic message this year. Dean is right..

I think it should be too...make huge banners, signs, buttons and start passing them out..
show your all's hate for your fellow countrymen and women on your sleeves

Howard Dean was not drafted a year or two after I was. He was not drafted due to a bad back, X-rays, and a letter from his doctor. I had the same, bad back, X-rays, and letter. I was approved and drafted and served. His family had money, and mine didn't. Elitist snob!

Howard Dean was not drafted a year or two after I was. He was not drafted due to a bad back, X-rays, and a letter from his doctor. I had the same, bad back, X-rays, and letter. I was approved and drafted and served. His family had money, and mine didn't. Elitist snob!

just one of many in that hateful party

After Howard Dean's famous unhinged scream a few years back, I was unaware he had ever become rehinged in the first place.

Who knew?

I think this party is trying to start a "civil war" with all this hate speech directed at Republicans and people in this country who are Republicans

people better wake up to what is going on

A worthless political relic emerges from the political trashcan to spew verbal diarrhea.

Go back to bed, Howie. YEEEAAAAARGH!!!!!

Howard Dean always bellows and comes inhinged. I attribute it to the probability he has spent too much time watching professional wrestling.

Yeah it is ironic, isn't it? He projects he and his party very well, doesn't he?

Republicans are not trying to take anyone's right to vote way...Citizens at least...

Forum List

Back