Howard Stern Called Trump A Sexual Predator In 2006. Trump Agreed.

Yet Trump will be sworn in as POTUS on January 20th.....

Thread after thread is getting redundant

“Donald seriously, you know all about sexual predators and things like that…. You are one!”​

The exchange happens just after the 21 minute mark in this video of a 2006 Howard Stern interview.

More: Howard Stern Called Trump A Sexual Predator In 2006. Trump Agreed.

Holy shit, Trump even admits he's a sexual predator.

Thank goodness...rosie we got left wing hacks runnin round this board trying to do your job when you aren't here and let me tell ya...THEY AINT UP TO THE TASK!!!...I know ya have to sleep sometime but for the love of all that is wholly fake and lie-onized irrelevant please don't leave us alone with them anymore.

“Donald seriously, you know all about sexual predators and things like that…. You are one!”​

The exchange happens just after the 21 minute mark in this video of a 2006 Howard Stern interview.

It's his private life...like Bill Clinton...right?

Clinton's actions fell under a law Hillary takes credit for...I believe it was title ix...Trumps does not

But, but, but Bill...

But, but, but W...

Clinton's actions fell under a law Hillary takes credit for...I believe it was title ix...Trumps does not

Bill painted interns white. Trump said a thing.

Bill had a thing for women who liked cuban cigars

What's wrong with that?

I'm sure the only time that Bill ever cheated on Hillary was that one time with Monica. He seems like an honest man.

Forum List

Back