How'd We Miss Comment on Trump's Presser Yesterday?

How did this one get by us? I heard a sound byte on the radio while out shopping, and I immediately started imagining the screams from my fellow Trump critics. But I googled it when I got home and see that it was yesterday's news. Crickets here, so far as I can tell. Posters are still starting threads griping that there is no end in sight to this lockdown. But the President says he's going to open us up! He's going to talk to politicians and people of reason! (He never mentions doctors or scientists or researchers.) So how did something this big get by us? When he points to his head and says "This is my metric" ..... that is some scary shit.

You did. At some point in that one or a later one he said he will listen to scientist .

Well I think the lock down is mostly state and local government decisions. Unless he issues some executive order, it still up to them. He is talking about having a meeting with various businesses and state official's about how the country should be reopen. Does it required a meeting or do the states and governors just lift the lock down based on advise of health care professionals or CDC. Personally the way this virus can be transmitted even with people who show the symptoms, its will be a tough decision. Obviously it can go on for long.

Ivanka could start a line of fashionable masks, that will turn their heads and people cannot help but give a thumbs up salute.

Still, I just hope the right people make the right decision and we already know Trump will take the credit.
Ivanka's Masks is a great idea! One you can breathe through. I tried a bra cup. Couldn't breathe. My neighbor offered a bandanna. But no one around here is wearing one yet, so I've got a little time to hold out for Ivanka's.
Are you serious?? lol
Perfectly, yes.
I was recently fitted for a N95 at work and experienced some minor breathing difficulty during the tests. I think the examiner saw it because she asked if I was doing ok.

I passed. :)

How did this one get by us? I heard a sound byte on the radio while out shopping, and I immediately started imagining the screams from my fellow Trump critics. But I googled it when I got home and see that it was yesterday's news. Crickets here, so far as I can tell. Posters are still starting threads griping that there is no end in sight to this lockdown. But the President says he's going to open us up! He's going to talk to politicians and people of reason! (He never mentions doctors or scientists or researchers.) So how did something this big get by us? When he points to his head and says "This is my metric" ..... that is some scary shit.

Well you’re getting 2 different talking points, one from each side. The left and democrats, pelosi, Emmanuel, etc, saying we need a lockdown for 12 to 18 months. Which is lunacy. Then trump and the right saying open up in Easter (not gonna happen), or may. Which is looking more and more reasonable as the data comes in. Austria is sending their kids back to school this week. NYC despite being hit hard is still ok on ICU beds and ventilators. It’s looking more and more like we have this under control.

So the question is why is there such a disparity in the talking points? Well trump has a re-election coming up, and doesn’t want a recession. The left seems to want to create that recession to get their guy in. Maybe what you’re seeing from the right is them pointing out that the left seems to want this to effect the economy negatively

[/QUOTE]
OL, there are plenty of epidemiologists and medical experts who have said that we should have never shut down in the first place.

Just because your TEE VEE and the corporate press hasn't rolled them in front of you, doesn't mean that they are not well respected and experts in their field.
[/QUOTE]

right go back to your tee vee and fox and fellow bloggers.
Well I think the lock down is mostly state and local government decisions. Unless he issues some executive order, it still up to them. He is talking about having a meeting with various businesses and state official's about how the country should be reopen. Does it required a meeting or do the states and governors just lift the lock down based on advise of health care professionals or CDC. Personally the way this virus can be transmitted even with people who show the symptoms, its will be a tough decision. Obviously it can go on for long.

Ivanka could start a line of fashionable masks, that will turn their heads and people cannot help but give a thumbs up salute.

Still, I just hope the right people make the right decision and we already know Trump will take the credit.
Ivanka's Masks is a great idea! One you can breathe through. I tried a bra cup. Couldn't breathe. My neighbor offered a bandanna. But no one around here is wearing one yet, so I've got a little time to hold out for Ivanka's.
OL, there are plenty of epidemiologists and medical experts who have said that we should have never shut down in the first place.

Just because your TEE VEE and the corporate press hasn't rolled them in front of you, doesn't mean that they are not well respected and experts in their field.

yes just as plenty of medical experts who have said that social interaction slowdown was needed. And yes it is a state or local government decision on how it will be implemented.

Still as a loyal soldiers of the Trump army how could you miss his

'15 Days to Slow the Spread,

assuming you can read but then you might need someone to read it for you

guidelines to live by given by your idol, so are you saying Trump is an idiot for promoting such guidelines. How dare you disobey him.

There is no federal lock down

So go back to sleep

Well you’re getting 2 different talking points, one from each side. The left and democrats, pelosi, Emmanuel, etc, saying we need a lockdown for 12 to 18 months. Which is lunacy. Then trump and the right saying open up in Easter (not gonna happen), or may. Which is looking more and more reasonable as the data comes in. Austria is sending their kids back to school this week. NYC despite being hit hard is still ok on ICU beds and ventilators. It’s looking more and more like we have this under control.

So the question is why is there such a disparity in the talking points? Well trump has a re-election coming up, and doesn’t want a recession. The left seems to want to create that recession to get their guy in. Maybe what you’re seeing from the right is them pointing out that the left seems to want this to effect the economy negatively

Trump is pushing for normalcy because that's what we need. He isn't saying we should be doing that before it's right.

The rest of us are eager to get back to a normal life where we go to work and a couple of ball games and enjoy food at our favorite restaurants. You libs can continue to hide in your houses.

Ohhh....you are sooo wrong.....we are supposed to stay locked down and under control....the left wing, democrat party leadership is allowed to go out and enjoy life.....like deblasio, and lightfoot .....

[/QUOTE]

yes just as plenty of medical experts who have said that social interaction slowdown was needed. And yes it is a state or local government decision on how it will be implemented.

guidelines to live by given by your idol, so are you saying Trump is an idiot for promoting such guidelines. How dare you disobey him.

So go back to sleep
[/QUOTE]

They lied.......the social distancing had no effect since it didn't kick in until long before they started revising their models down......

this virus has a 98% survival rate if you catch it.......this is as deadly as the seasonal flu....as the new numbers the "experts," are putting out there now show....

So sell the "social distancing" worked b.s. to people who are easily duped...

Trump is pushing for normalcy because that's what we need. He isn't saying we should be doing that before it's right.

The question is who to believe businessman who yeah let get back to work (sooner is better than later) or healthcare professionals who are likely to be for later than sooner.

What is the motive for each prospective?

Well trump has a re-election coming up, and doesn’t want a recession. The left seems to want to create that recession to get their guy in.
I don't believe the left is "creating" a recession. Good God. No one seems to be making sense anymore.

Now OL, you should know by now that Donnie knows more than anybody about EVERYTHING.
Just call him "The Brain" :D

The question is who to believe businessman who yeah let get back to work (sooner is better than later) or healthcare professionals who are likely to be for later than sooner.

What is the motive for each prospective?
Yes! That puts the finger on the problem, for me anyway. Trump as we know is a businessman. No sin in that. But I truly believe that part of the reason he ignored/downplayed the virus as long as he was able was to save the stock market--the economy. Will his "metric" when he has listened to all the council be the same? To put the economy before science? Let's hope he is willing to listen to "the Generals." I don't say all their wild predictions based on incomplete numbers are correct. I'm saying they know how this virus works and they know, inside out, what has happened in many other countries who have experienced what we are going through now. They need to be taken into consideration, do you agree?

That is what has me worried.

Trump said he is putting together a task force of experts to make a plan to get the country back open. The Covfefe-16 sufferers are outraged!!

iu

So go back to sleep
[/QUOTE]

They lied.......the social distancing had no effect since it didn't kick in until long before they started revising their models down......

this virus has a 98% survival rate if you catch it.......this is as deadly as the seasonal flu....as the new numbers the "experts," are putting out there now show....

So sell the "social distancing" worked b.s. to people who are easily duped...
[/QUOTE]

Well it is obvious that a large majority do not die and some do not even show signs of being infected but they have it. That is the big issues. Infected and no signs which makes it easier to pass on.

The disease is spread by social interaction so to go to a bar and just spread the disease around in hope that its no big deal. Well eventually it will be a big deal to the person who gets this infection down the line and cannot survive. Why because someone along the chain of passing it on. Catch it , your chances of survival are good. Sorry for the person who couldn't survive. As the song goes "I will survive" mentality or the play it safe mentality. I prefer to play it safe. Death is just a heart beat away but keep it at arms length for as long as you can.

So yeah if your concern it to keep the American dream alive then obvious this stay at home is causing one to lose money.

Yet a seat belt saves lives (well that's what they say)

So you don't think that medical professionals are people of reason?
Actually, I do. Does our President? Why didn't he mention them as being included in this new team of his? Is this another of his failed communication attempts to be clear?
I know that you have a hate for anyone that has an R and love anyone with a D but the fact is that he probably did not see a need to list everyone or every profession that was being included just to make you happy. He was probably even talking about economists, maybe even a few democrats and perhaps even some psychologists.
Maybe if he had known that you were going to be listening he might have told everyone that just for you he was going to spend an extra half hour naming them all so that you would be happy.

I've never run into an article from any of them. Got any? (PS no tv)
No, I have only watched several videos of lectures from several doctors and epidemiologists about how they have never actually cultured the virus to prove it even exists. There have been no electron microscopes actually looking at the "virus."

I have also found out about how the PCR test is not a gold standard test.

IT is a very complex topic that cannot be summed up in a short article, you would need to watch an hour. . . hour and half lecture to really understand what is going on, I am sorry.

I found an article, but it is VERY complex.

In short, depending on how you DO the test, will actually, believe it or not, sometimes, for some diseases, determine the results.

For instance, even YOU could have, according to the diagnostic criteria for lung cancer, have those types of cells in YOUR lungs, if those tests were amplified enough times. However, your immune system will deal with that threat in a timely fashion.

What this means, is, chances are, a very large percentage of the population already has Covid-19. The CDC and FDA wanted to maintain control of testing protocols, and not have either independent authorities, or the WHO, or the State authorities have authority over the testing procedures, so that they would be the ones would be allowed to determine how many times the PCR test could be amplified. This then, determines how many folks will "test positive for the virus."

. . . and thus, will enable the media to promote scare tactics and then political police state measures.

Here, I found a pretty unbiased article here;

Two good lectures telling the truth about what is going on here;

The article referenced in that last video is here, if you care to try to comprehend it.
Folder Contents
The folks that run things like to suppress stuff. That is why you are in prison now.

This guy was nominated for a Pulitzer prize back in the 80's but told he would have to lay off his investigations into big pharma and the health industry. He told them to go pound sand and went rouge.

Now he just tells the truth. This is an easier to read article about how the virus was never isolated in a scientific way.

This guy was nominated for a Pulitzer prize back in the 80's but told he would have to lay off his investigations into big pharma and the health industry. He told them to go pound sand and went rouge.

Now he just tells the truth. This is an easier to read article about how the virus was never isolated in a scientific way.

Respectfully, Mr. Beale, (1) what is your point, in plain English? and (2) what does it have to do with the OP?

Forum List

Back