How'd Your Protests Work Out Yesterday Lefties? Trump Still President?

The left have no clue as to what they are doing. Someone says jump and they all start parroting what their comrade is doing. They think they have saved the world when they hold up a sign or sign a petition.

Yes he still is weather BUT like the Rabbi told me long ago "it won't be long now"

Only 7 years and 11 months to go.

maybe maybe not ,,,,,,if he's involved with sanctions and russia he might not make 2 years

16807692_1864448320503637_5226475016852636398_n.jpg

The left have no clue as to what they are doing. Someone says jump and they all start parroting what their comrade is doing. They think they have saved the world when they hold up a sign or sign a petition.

The war in Viet Nam was ended by Americans protesting. It didn't happen in a day. It took a couple of years. Bush's vanity war in Iraq was heavily protested, I attended two in D.C. They helped push public opinion against Bush to an approval rating of 22%, and the blowback was the election of our first black POTUS.

So gird your loins, the protest movement to get Trump out of office will go much faster than these last two.

Like the DC elite really give a shit about what you think.

Yes he still is weather BUT like the Rabbi told me long ago "it won't be long now"

maybe maybe not ,,,,,,if he's involved with sanctions and russia he might not make 2 years

View attachment 113477

A Pence presidency would be bad, but not as bad as the clown who holds the office now. I don't like Pence, or his policies, but at least he isn't crazy, and we don't have to worry about him pushing the button over a twitter war.

View attachment 113477

A Pence presidency would be bad, but not as bad as the clown who holds the office now. I don't like Pence, or his policies, but at least he isn't crazy, and we don't have to worry about him pushing the button over a twitter war.

Only fools like you worry over silly shit like that. Go get a testosterone shot.

View attachment 113477

Anyone who is worried about that needs to have his head examined.

The war in Viet Nam was ended by Americans protesting. It didn't happen in a day. It took a couple of years. Bush's vanity war in Iraq was heavily protested, I attended two in D.C. They helped push public opinion against Bush to an approval rating of 22%, and the blowback was the election of our first black POTUS.

So gird your loins, the protest movement to get Trump out of office will go much faster than these last two.

Oh, it burns!

I noticed on the video that the small crowd had actual home made signs. No wonder the crowd was small. No paid protestors.

Mark

View attachment 113477

Only fools like you worry over silly shit like that. Go get a testosterone shot.

Sometimes I feel real bad for the wives of the BULLDOG types...can you imagine how many times his wife has said or thought to herself; "Damn dude, when are your nuts gonna fall?"

View attachment 113477

Click! Click! BOOM!

Forum List

Back