How'd Your Protests Work Out Yesterday Lefties? Trump Still President?

The left have no clue as to what they are doing. Someone says jump and they all start parroting what their comrade is doing. They think they have saved the world when they hold up a sign or sign a petition.

Moron doesn't know this country was founded by protests.
Keeps trying to pretend the protests all over the country and globe doesn't mean anything.
It means leftists oppose democracy. They always do. But the country was founded by armed rebellion, not protests. LOL

The left have no clue as to what they are doing. Someone says jump and they all start parroting what their comrade is doing. They think they have saved the world when they hold up a sign or sign a petition.

Keeps trying to pretend the protests all over the country and globe doesn't mean anything.

In practical terms what do they mean? i.e. what will it get done in Washington? the only reason for organizing them is because the left has been voted out of government, and the only reason people go to them is their anger at the dethroning of their queen...it has no practical meaning no matter how much you demand others play along like it does

When has there been protests all over the world , in all 50 states and even in Antarctica the last time a party lost the presidency?
You have no idea what you're talking about.
This resist movement is huge for a plethora of reasons.
Trump's toxic policies, his incompetence, his antienvironment policies, his habitual lying on and on.
" I will repeal and replace OBAMACARE on day one."
Well it's day 31 and still no replacement.
You don't care that this doofus prez continues to lie to you.

In practical terms what do they mean? i.e. what will it get done in Washington? the only reason for organizing them is because the left has been voted out of government, and the only reason people go to them is their anger at the dethroning of their queen...it has no practical meaning no matter how much you demand others play along like it does

When has there been protests all over the world , in all 50 states and even in Antarctica the last time a party lost the presidency?
Trump's toxic policies, his incompetence, his antienvironment policies, his habitual lying on and on.

Nobody gives a shit what you fringe Islamo loving homosexual freaks think.

When does the right protest the democratic election process? We did not like Obama AT ALL but we didn't running around in stinky baby diapers for all the world to see. You think you're heroes but you are fools that can't even understand what the issue is. Sorta like blaming the Russians for the election results without realizing your talking about DNC corruption.

Forum List

Back