How'd Your Protests Work Out Yesterday Lefties? Trump Still President?

Chosen by the electoral college. Voters went for Hillary by about 3 million more.
Someone should have told her it wasn't America Idol.
But but what happened to those millions of illegal voters ??? lol lol lol ALL REPUB BS
Pence is heading the team. Be careful what you ask for.
yeah iceman but thought he was in europe trying to patch up the trump morons errors

The left have no clue as to what they are doing. Someone says jump and they all start parroting what their comrade is doing. They think they have saved the world when they hold up a sign or sign a petition.
Obviously you don't know who you are F*ing with! Hillary won the Popular Vote, Pal!

:p

Chosen by the electoral college. Voters went for Hillary by about 3 million more.
But but what happened to those millions of illegal voters ??? lol lol lol ALL REPUB BS
yeah iceman but thought he was in europe trying to patch up the trump morons errors
You thought. That's where you went wrong.

Yes he still is weather BUT like the Rabbi told me long ago "it won't be long now"
Only 7 years and 11 months to go.
maybe maybe not ,,,,,,if he's involved with sanctions and russia he might not make 2 years
View attachment 113477

A Pence presidency would be bad, but not as bad as the clown who holds the office now. I don't like Pence, or his policies, but at least he isn't crazy, and we don't have to worry about him pushing the button over a twitter war.
Click! Click! BOOM!
lee harvey jr ? is that you?

You thought. That's where you went wrong.
I went wrong trying to give you an education Some folks will never learn I'm sorry for you

maybe maybe not ,,,,,,if he's involved with sanctions and russia he might not make 2 years
View attachment 113477

A Pence presidency would be bad, but not as bad as the clown who holds the office now. I don't like Pence, or his policies, but at least he isn't crazy, and we don't have to worry about him pushing the button over a twitter war.
Click! Click! BOOM!
Nope.

He was a Marine.

Wrong branch of service, Slick.

View attachment 113477

Click! Click! BOOM!
Nope.

He was a Marine.

not the one I'm thinking of

View attachment 113477

Click! Click! BOOM!
Nope.

He was a Marine.

yes my error he was a marine

Yes he still is weather BUT like the Rabbi told me long ago "it won't be long now"
View attachment 113477

Only fools like you worry over silly shit like that. Go get a testosterone shot.

He doesn't have enough self control to deal with Rosie Odonnell.

View attachment 113477

Only fools like you worry over silly shit like that. Go get a testosterone shot.

Rosie Odonnel should be BBQed for the cannibals along the Congo.

View attachment 113477

throw in kelly ann conway as an appetizer and I'll agree

View attachment 113477

You just made my point about Trump, and his supporters. You could safely assume your remark was just a silly exaggeration from most people. From Trump or his supporters, it's quite possible they actually mean it.

View attachment 113477

What makes you think they'll eat that?

:biggrin:

Starvation and those bright shiny "Make Whitey Pay" buttons that will be handed out. It's all part of Trump's foreign outreach program coupled with draining the swamp.

The left have no clue as to what they are doing. Someone says jump and they all start parroting what their comrade is doing. They think they have saved the world when they hold up a sign or sign a petition.

Moron doesn't know this country was founded by protests.
Keeps trying to pretend the protests all over the country and globe doesn't mean anything.

Starvation and those bright shiny "Make Whitey Pay" buttons that will be handed out. It's all part of Trump's foreign outreach program coupled with draining the swamp.
Draining the swamp? By stocking it with Wall St. types? You were conned but you're too stupid to realize it.

Draining the swamp? By stocking it with Wall St. types? You were conned but you're too stupid to realize it.

Stocking it with successful leaders that know how to get the job done. Had you RaTz staffed a bit better, perhaps America wouldn't have kicked you to the curb. Now say President Trump 3 times an pull me finger.

Moron doesn't know this country was founded by protests.
Keeps trying to pretend the protests all over the country and globe doesn't mean anything.

In practical terms what do they mean? i.e. what will it get done in Washington? the only reason for organizing them is because the left has been voted out of government, and the only reason people go to them is their anger at the dethroning of their queen...it has no practical meaning no matter how much you demand others play along like it does

Forum List

Back