How's That "Lesser Of Two Evils" Working For Ya?

We keep falling for the same tricks over and over and over, and never wake up.

We swing from the neocon Bush to the ultra-liberal Obama to the who-knows-what-the-fuck-he-is Trump to the doddering liberal Biden.

It must look very psychotic to our allies.

The sheep will never figure it out. They're Binars. They are programed to be zeroes or ones. That's all they know. They're incapable of three dimensional thinking.

The sheep will never figure it out. They're Binars. They are programed to be zeroes or ones. That's all they know. They're incapable of three dimensional thinking.
Fear is maybe the strongest human motivator, which is why lo2e works so well as a con.

I'm serious. There might be some leadership skills (of which Trump has none) that translate, but overall government is a completely different institution than a business, with completely different goals.
Yeah, billionaires with 500 companies employing 20,000 people are always terrible leaders.

Can you better articulate such a position…how exactly is government different than business?
Golfing Gator you should give it a try as well.

Can you better articulate such a position…how exactly is government different than business?

The point of the Govt is not to make a profit, it is to provide a service for its citizens.

The only point of a business it to make a profit.

The military will never turn a profit, nor will any other branch of the Govt.

How can you be an adult and not know these things?

The point of the Govt is not to make a profit, it is to provide a service for its citizens.

The only point of a business it to make a profit.

The military will never turn a profit, nor will any other branch of the Govt.

How can you be an adult and not know these things?
We aren’t talking about primary objective, we are talking about management dynamics.
Try again.

We aren’t talking about primary objective, we are talking about management dynamics.
Try again.

The primary objective dictates the management dynamics.

When I was a Gunny in the Marines I had a very different management dynamic than I do now. Different objectives leads to different dynamics.

Have you really never had a job outside of dropping fries at Wendy's?

None of this crap is my fault, I've been writing-in Ron Paul for years.

And now...looking at all of the shenanigans and problems, we have only one thing to say...

Forum List

Back