🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HRC Condemns Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant’s Statement of Support for LGBT Adoption Ban

]
Fortunately , you have no say in it:

Now, do you have anything intelligent to contribute?

"intelligent"? You perverts think grooming homo kids is enlightened? It's disgusting and won't last because you can't create a replacement child with anal sex. :eusa_snooty:
Now you you're alluding to sexual abuse! I knew it was just a matter of time. That is fucking moronic!

Neanderthal neocon lefties have the nerve to consider themselves progressive.
Kids need a mom and dad, not two of either. That is contemporary empirical data.
Homofascists and their supporters are dangerously out of touch and outdated.

Actual data does not support your opinion.
Actual data is compellingly empirical. Look at every mostly black jurisdiction in the country. Gets no clearer than that.

Wait, what? Now you're comparing single parenthood? Children do best with two parents. Data proves that the gender of those parents is immaterial.
Wrong, neocon. The data shows kids need both parents, mom and dad.
Data? Put up or shut up dude.

Let me ask you this. We're talking about same sex couples and adoption, right? Can you explain IN DETAIL, how, by not allowing gay fold to adopt those children who already do not have both a mother and a father, and in some cases have neither, is going to result in those kids actually having a mother and a father.?
I already told you. Look at every predominantly black jurisdiction. Social demise and the common denominator is lack of family structure.
Legal homo marriage gives homos equal opportunity to adopt those kids which reduces the chance that they get the necessary mom and dad situation they need. What's more, homos will contrive those adoptive situations exacerbating the family structure problem, not to mention intentionally denying a human the natural right to the opportunity to be raised by his actual parents.

Kids need a mom and dad, not two of either. That is contemporary empirical data.

Actual data is compellingly empirical. Look at every mostly black jurisdiction in the country. Gets no clearer than that.
You're still not making any sense. What the hell does "black jurisdictions" have to do with the issue of adoption by gays. I could take a guess but I want to spell it out. You can't just say shit without anything to back it up and expect anyone to take you seriously. That is called an appeal to ignorance. It's a logical fallacy which is the last resort of those who do not actually have an argument. Show us these studies that you allude to.
Black jurisdictions have a predominance of unstructured families causing the problems there. Homo adoption lacks a necessary gender parent. Same problem.
Now all that you have to do is show why it's appropriate to compare single parent homes to two parent same sex homes. Put up or shut up!
Damn. The math is so simple. Each circumstance is devoid of a necessary gender. Duh.

You progressives are shallow and petty if this blew your skirt up. please don't vote
Get off my thread unless you have something useful and factual to say.

let me KNOW when you buy the board. then you can BOSS people around. You're a perfect example of progressive. DAMN BULLY

I concur with the concept of thread ownership but this queer is dumbfounded anybody is allowed to disagree with him....I got an idea what board he came here from. :rolleyes-41:

Now you you're alluding to sexual abuse! I knew it was just a matter of time. That is fucking moronic!

I ain't "alluding" to anything, Tinkerbelle....I'm saying it straight out...these kids are being molested and raped by the pervs who got them from the state.
Prove it big guy!! It's bovine excrement!! You don't know jack.

I can speak from personal experience. I worked in a state run child welfare agency for 26 years. I had many jobs during that time including child protective services investigator, protective services supervisor, foster care unit supervisor, and foster and adoptive parent trainer.

The state in question, New Jersey, has been placing children with gay foster and adoptive parents for decades, long before same sex marriage was even being discussed. During my career, I was involved in some manner or other with thousands of cases of child abuse, including sexual abuse, physical abuse neglect as well is families that were generally dysfunctional due to substance abuse or mental health issues. I was responsible for removing children from some of those homes when it was determined that the risk was too great not to do so, or if the parents could not be rehabilitated.

In all that time I never came across a gay person who was the perpetrator of child abuse of any kind. Granted, they are few in number compared to heterosexual couples and single parents, but we are talking about a span of more than two and a half decades. In addition, I personally placed children with gay and lesbian couples and individuals after they were damaged by their straight parents. Those gay people provided loving and nurturing homes and gave those kids the best shot in life possible. And no, there were not enough straight people to care for those kids, but if there were I would have still have placed them with the gay folks if the match was right.

Never once did I have a problem with a gay foster of adoptive parent. Never once did any of them reject a child because they were not of the “correct” sexual orientation, but some straight people did in fact reject gay kids. During my time there and beyond I followed those families and I can tell you that those children have grown and thrived and overcame the bad hand that they were dealt by their straight parents, largely due to the nurturing offered and sacrifices made by the gay families who took them in.

In addition, when we talk about gay adoption, most often we are referring to situations where the child in question is the biological child of gay person and that persons partner wishes to adopt as a second parent. The benefits of having two legal parents are clear. There are an estimated 2 million children in the care of gay people. That will not change by banning adoption. It will only put those children at a disadvantage, socially, financially and legally.

In conclusion, opposition to gay adoption is just ignorant and hateful equine excrement. To say that you care about the children while opposing adoption by gays is hypocrisy at it’s very worst.

You progressives are shallow and petty if this blew your skirt up. please don't vote

let me KNOW when you buy the board. then you can BOSS people around. You're a perfect example of progressive. DAMN BULLY

I concur with the concept of thread ownership but this queer is dumbfounded anybody is allowed to disagree with him....I got an idea what board he came here from. :rolleyes-41:
No dude. Disagreement is fine. Just back it up and I will deal with it. What I'm objecting to is the constant stream of inane crape and baseless assertions being made with nothing to support it. That is not a debate or a discussion. It's a pissing match.

blah blah blah

You obviously had an agenda in your job and it was NOT to see abuse...you probably don't think queers are capable of abuse. But the fact remains homos have unnatural sexual attractions and are known to groom children for fresh meat. This will all come to light in the years ahead and the grotesque allowing of children to be introduced into bondage by these perverts will be outlawed.

No dude. Disagreement is fine. Just back it up and I will deal with it. What I'm objecting to is the constant stream of inane crape and baseless assertions being made with nothing to support it. That is not a debate or a discussion. It's a pissing match.

If you're looking for a civil "debate or discussion" on perversions, this ain't the room to attempt it....this is USMB "current events"....we take no prisoners. :terror:

Try the "clean debate" room for sissies and doorknobs.

this thread is stupid to begin with. Hillary is attacking a state Governor. who the hell is she to poke her nose into what a STATE does. we are just about done having to listen to one thug progressive (Obama) poking his nose into everything that's not his concern and you think the people want to listen to some woman acting like a shrieking hag? anyway who wants to listen to you go on and on and on in a thread. you're overbearing, a blowhard and a bully. good riddance

Who in their right mind would let fags raise a kid? Nature is nature, you can't think it away.

I (((SHUDDER))) to think what's happening to these kids on rainy Saturday afternoons....:sad:

Well in our gay house it would include;

A cozy fire, hot cocoa or tea, maybe a movie or video game if there is electricity, a book or board game if power is out.

What about that makes you "shudder"?

]

Wait, what? Now you're comparing single parenthood? Children do best with two parents. Data proves that the gender of those parents is immaterial.

What "data"....from the same paid-off humps who gave us "global warming"? I wouldn't let a child within a country mile of a couple of queers.

So you would take our children away from us, bigot?

No, actually it doesn't. What the data shows is that the children of gays are at no disadvantage to the children of heterosexuals.

Children in gay adoptions at no disadvantage - Health News - Health Families - The Independent

wtf? who is she to condemn a Governor of a state. what a witch. you notice that's all she does is go around, I condemn this speak or I condemn that speak. and as we see some fall at her feet for it

Oh Staph...you special, special child. HRC stands for Human Rights Council.

Do you EVER read before commenting?

]
Fortunately , you have no say in it:

Now, do you have anything intelligent to contribute?

"intelligent"? You perverts think grooming homo kids is enlightened? It's disgusting and won't last because you can't create a replacement child with anal sex. :eusa_snooty:

Grooming? Getting their hair cut? Isn't that what parents do?

this thread is stupid to begin with. Hillary is attacking a state Governor. who the hell is she to poke her nose into what a STATE does. we are just about done having to listen to one thug progressive (Obama) poking his nose into everything that's not his concern and you think the people want to listen to some woman acting like a shrieking hag? anyway who wants to listen to you go on and on and on in a thread. you're overbearing, a blowhard and a bully. good riddance
Hillary??!! :confused-84::confused-84::uhoh3: Do you think that HRC is Hillary Clinton? Holy crap. You just embarrassed yourself big time. You have proven that you don't even have the intellectual curiosity to have followed the link in order to understand what this issue is actually about and who the participants are. Shameful!!

I ain't "alluding" to anything, Tinkerbelle....I'm saying it straight out...these kids are being molested and raped by the pervs who got them from the state.
Horseshit! Prove it! It's just hateful shit that you heard from Alex Jones, Glen Beck or Michele Bachmann that you mindlessly repeat because you want to believe it. However can repeat bullshit-no matter how many times you do it-it is still BULL SHIT!

blah blah blah

You obviously had an agenda in your job and it was NOT to see abuse...you probably don't think queers are capable of abuse. But the fact remains homos have unnatural sexual attractions and are known to groom children for fresh meat. This will all come to light in the years ahead and the grotesque allowing of children to be introduced into bondage by these perverts will be outlawed.
Don't you dare disparage my career or question my dedication and judgment regarding the well being of children! What the fuck have you ever done in life to make this world a better place for children?? Now answer this.......

There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 gay and lesbian biological parents in 1976. In 1990, an estimated 6 to 14 million children have gay or lesbian parents.

Latest statistics from the U.S. Census 2000, the National Survey of Family Growth (2002), and the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (2004) include:

• An estimated two million LGLB people are interested in adopting.
  • An estimated 65,500 adopted children are living with a lesbian or gay parent.
  • More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.
  • Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.
  • Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.
http://adoption.about.com/od/gaylesbian/f/gayparents.htm

In addition, adoption is legal is 49 states. Generally, acceptance of gay and lesbian adoption has been way out in front of same sex marriage. In some states, it has been occurring for decades.

Given these numbers, please answer the following questions:

1. If children who are in the care of gay people are at risk of abuse or having developmental/ adjustment issues why have the states been allowing this for so long?
  2. If mistreatment of children by gays was prevalent, why are we not hearing horror stories and seeing headlines about this on a regular basis ?
  3. Why have we not been seeing large numbers of adults who had been children of gays coming forward to speak out against gay parenting?
Claims that gay parenting is harmful to children are bogus and stupid.

No, actually it doesn't. What the data shows is that the children of gays are at no disadvantage to the children of heterosexuals.

Children in gay adoptions at no disadvantage - Health News - Health Families - The Independent
Anecdotally almost anything can be justified. Empirically, communities suffer when the culture becomes influenced by a large number of homes devoid of both parents. Homo parenting contributes to that problem at least potentially. It is reckless to allow for homo and single parent adoption when the option for both genders is available.

Forum List

Back