Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

I never knew a 10 y/o could get preggers
Isn't that pretty rare?

Christ, you're as dumb as the other two. I heard the youngest reported pregnancy was around 4 years old.

Good Lord! That can not be true!!! WOW!!! need to start reading more! No way!

There was a five year old that gave birth, I didn't believe it either but evidently it happened
It's horrific right wing nuts would want to ban abortion for a young child.

Bleh,,,,,,go bother someone else

Have you noticed that they shift all blame from the rapist to the people who want to give the girl complete, professional care?

The point is that under the current law the girl couldn't get an abortion, so their arguments are moot
They're arguing that illegal abortion is less risky for a pregnant ten year old than ccare provided by real doctors. They argue for killing women and girls instead of providing them with care, support, and legal protection.

You know what is risky? It's making a ten year old a mother and making her raise a child to adulthood while she is a child herself. You want to take away her roller skates, her girlfriends, and her childhood memories to raise a baby to adulthood. I hope in that black heart of yours you realize just how wrong that is.
They don't care. They've been brainwashed with videos of third term abortions that almost never happen.

Isn't that pretty rare?

Christ, you're as dumb as the other two. I heard the youngest reported pregnancy was around 4 years old.

There was a five year old that gave birth, I didn't believe it either but evidently it happened

So you don't deny it? Have you been reading this entire thread? The attitudes of the republican candidates?

Have you noticed that they shift all blame from the rapist to the people who want to give the girl complete, professional care?

The point is that under the current law the girl couldn't get an abortion, so their arguments are moot
They're arguing that illegal abortion is less risky for a pregnant ten year old than ccare provided by real doctors. They argue for killing women and girls instead of providing them with care, support, and legal protection.

I'm torn on this one. At first I had my doubts a 10 year old was pregnant but evidently she was. I'd like to know more about the circumstances
The fanatics here just want her cut up.

Isn't that pretty rare?

blah blah... you wimp..shut it!

I'm torn on this one. At first I had my doubts a 10 year old was pregnant but evidently she was. I'd like to know more about the circumstances
The fanatics here just want her cut up.
What the fuck? You mean the fanatics who want the 10 year old to have to go through a c section like yourself? Fucking nuts.

The argument that a ten year old should not be allowed an abortion after being raped is comparable to arguing that a 10 year old should not be allowed penicillin after being raped by a man with syphilis.

So you don't deny it? Have you been reading this entire thread? The attitudes of the republican candidates?

I said go bother someone else, I recall our last exchange, I still feel dirty

Isn't that pretty rare?

blah blah... you wimp..shut it!
I'm sorry that you know I'm telling the truth, given your response and the attitude of right wingers in this thread.

You know what is risky? It's making a ten year old a mother and making her raise a child to adulthood while she is a child herself. You want to take away her roller skates, her girlfriends, and her childhood memories to raise a baby to adulthood. I hope in that black heart of yours you realize just how wrong that is.
They don't care. They've been brainwashed with videos of third term abortions that almost never happen.
Say the baby killers who believe anything abortionists tell them, and who fight tooth and nail against reasonable oversight.

You should feel dirty, you are dirty, wanting a 10 year old to give birth to a child.

Say the baby killers who believe anything abortionists tell them, and who fight tooth and nail against reasonable oversight.
Look out, we're aborting fetuses legally, GRUBBA BUBBA.

We're talking about a 10 yr old child - a CHILD - forceably made pregnant. And you loons can't even see the wrong in that? The chances of her dying or being permanently affected by giving birth (especially in a country like that) are huge.
And wha are the chances of the baby dying as a result? Yeah, 100%.

So it's life is more important than the mother's. Thanks for finally being honest.
You've got a slight increased risk with the mother and 100% risk to the child. Yeah, I'll take those odds.
You get this, right?

You don't get it.
Rabbi is a racist, confederate loving, homophobic moron who hates women. Don't expect much.
You are the racist here. You are the bigot here. You are the baby killer here. Dont deny it. You are on record already.

Look out, we're aborting fetuses legally, GRUBBA BUBBA.
You are? Or do you just dream about it?

You should feel dirty, you are dirty, wanting a 10 year old to give birth to a child.

If you had actually read the thread (as you advised others to) you would see I said I was torn on this issue. It's a no matter anyway, abortion is illegal there

Forum List

Back