Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

And wha are the chances of the baby dying as a result? Yeah, 100%.

So it's life is more important than the mother's. Thanks for finally being honest.
You've got a slight increased risk with the mother and 100% risk to the child. Yeah, I'll take those odds.
You get this, right?

You don't get it.
Rabbi is a racist, confederate loving, homophobic moron who hates women. Don't expect much.
You are the racist here. You are the bigot here. You are the baby killer here. Dont deny it. You are on record already.

You are endorsing the right to rape to pass on one's 'seed'.

That's a bit demented.

And wha are the chances of the baby dying as a result? Yeah, 100%.

So it's life is more important than the mother's. Thanks for finally being honest.
You've got a slight increased risk with the mother and 100% risk to the child. Yeah, I'll take those odds.
You get this, right?

You don't get it.
Rabbi is a racist, confederate loving, homophobic moron who hates women. Don't expect much.
You are the racist here. You are the bigot here. You are the baby killer here. Dont deny it. You are on record already.
Please explain how I'm the racist and bigot, you're the one who openly defends bigots against homosexuals and worships the confederacy.

I never knew a 10 y/o could get preggers
Isn't that pretty rare?

Christ, you're as dumb as the other two. I heard the youngest reported pregnancy was around 4 years old.

Good Lord! That can not be true!!! WOW!!! need to start reading more! No way!

There was a five year old that gave birth, I didn't believe it either but evidently it happened
It's horrific right wing nuts would want to ban abortion for a young child.
It is horrific left wing nuts who want to execute an infant.

Bleh,,,,,,go bother someone else
So you don't deny it? Have you been reading this entire thread? The attitudes of the republican candidates?

I said go bother someone else, I recall our last exchange, I still feel dirty
You should feel dirty, you are dirty, wanting a 10 year old to give birth to a child.

If you had actually read the thread (as you advised others to) you would see I said I was torn on this issue. It's a no matter anyway, abortion is illegal there

Then step up and state for the record whether you believe that should be the law here.

GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee supports Paraguay's decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim, he revealed in an interview Sunday.

In an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," the former Arkansas governor argued that the Paraguayan government's refusal to allow an abortion for the now-11-year-old, who gave birth last week after being raped by her stepfather, prevented a second tragedy.

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked. He added later, "When I think about one horror, I also think about the possibilities that exist and I just don't want to think that somehow we discounted a human life ... Let's not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life."

Paraguay law allows abortion only “in very rare cases when it’s deemed necessary to save a woman’s life,” ThinkProgress noted.

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.

What's worse... living with the fact that you killed your own child?
Or going through 9 months of pregnancy and putting him/her up for adoption?

That's a woman's choice depending on her individual circumstances. Right?

Nope, not in Paraguay and the law is the law, right?

Plus... The girl didn't die in child birth. Love these doom and gloom leftie straw men.

So you don't deny it? Have you been reading this entire thread? The attitudes of the republican candidates?

You should feel dirty, you are dirty, wanting a 10 year old to give birth to a child.

If you had actually read the thread (as you advised others to) you would see I said I was torn on this issue. It's a no matter anyway, abortion is illegal there
How the hell can you be "torn" on an issue like this? It's common fucking sense. Yes, abortion is illegal there, which is idiocy, as shown by what happened to this girl.

I'm no fan of Huckabee, but the rape-and-incest gambit is a giant red herring. Less than one percent of abortions is for rape. The abortionists want us all to focus on the extreme exception to avoid talking about the nearly million abortions a year that are done because a child is inconvenient.

The abortionists are using rape and incest victims as human shields. It's a disgusting tactic.
If you are truly Pro-Life, there are no exceptions. Stop worrying about people having sex and start worrying about making sure it doesn't make unwanted babies, and most of these elective abortions will go away.
I have frequently pointed out that half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used, and another 19 percent are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control. So nice straw man, try again.

In the meantime, stop using rape and incest victims as human shields. Pass it on.

That's perhaps the best argument today for fully funding Planned Parenthood. In the meantime, no one would be discussing rape and incest if Mike Huckabee hadn't brought it front and center in a national interview.

No it's not. You can get birth control shots from your OBGYN paid in full by Medicaid.

Let men take the birth control, few side effect for them and more effective. A lot of women can't take birth control.

a rapist is not going to care about using a condom or getting a child birth control. A rapist does not care a bout the child at all.

You get this, right?

You don't get it.
Please explain how I'm the racist and bigot, you're the one who openly defends bigots against homosexuals and worships the confederacy.

The Rabbi either doesn't believe most of what he posts, but does so for the sake of trolling, or,

he's a sociopath.

You get this, right?

You don't get it.
I defend religious freedom. You defend statists and totalitarians like Bernie Sanders. You support failed programs that have impoverished blacks for generations. You support programs that reduce black job opportunities. You support the murder of black infants. That is clear. What is also clear is that you are total imbecile.

Okay, let's try this: The thrust of the thread is about presidential candidate Huckabee AGREEING with Paraguay for DENYING her the abortion.

GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee supports Paraguay's decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim, he revealed in an interview Sunday.

In an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," the former Arkansas governor argued that the Paraguayan government's refusal to allow an abortion for the now-11-year-old, who gave birth last week after being raped by her stepfather, prevented a second tragedy.

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked. He added later, "When I think about one horror, I also think about the possibilities that exist and I just don't want to think that somehow we discounted a human life ... Let's not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life."

Paraguay law allows abortion only “in very rare cases when it’s deemed necessary to save a woman’s life,” ThinkProgress noted.

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.

Plus... The girl didn't die in child birth. Love these doom and gloom leftie straw men.
Are you fucking with me? A little girl was raped, had a c section because abortion was illegal, all while barely understanding what was happening. Now, this emotionally traumatized girl will have to raise a child in less then ideal circumstances, ruining the rest of her childhood. You sick fuck.

How the hell can you be "torn" on an issue like this? It's common fucking sense. Yes, abortion is illegal there, which is idiocy, as shown by what happened to this girl.

I believe in life, I am pro life so yeah I'm torn. If you don't tolerate my views as a pro lifer guess what? You're a....wait for it.....BIGOT!!!!!!!! Stick that in your pipe and puff on it

Isn't that pretty rare?

Christ, you're as dumb as the other two. I heard the youngest reported pregnancy was around 4 years old.

There was a five year old that gave birth, I didn't believe it either but evidently it happened

So you would put a woman to death for using an IUD?

lol, what kind of Jew are you?

I'm no fan of Huckabee, but the rape-and-incest gambit is a giant red herring. Less than one percent of abortions is for rape. The abortionists want us all to focus on the extreme exception to avoid talking about the nearly million abortions a year that are done because a child is inconvenient.

The abortionists are using rape and incest victims as human shields. It's a disgusting tactic.
If you are truly Pro-Life, there are no exceptions. Stop worrying about people having sex and start worrying about making sure it doesn't make unwanted babies, and most of these elective abortions will go away.
I have frequently pointed out that half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used, and another 19 percent are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control. So nice straw man, try again.

In the meantime, stop using rape and incest victims as human shields. Pass it on.

That's perhaps the best argument today for fully funding Planned Parenthood. In the meantime, no one would be discussing rape and incest if Mike Huckabee hadn't brought it front and center in a national interview.

No it's not. You can get birth control shots from your OBGYN paid in full by Medicaid.

Let men take the birth control, few side effect for them and more effective. A lot of women can't take birth control.

a rapist is not going to care about using a condom or getting a child birth control. A rapist does not care a bout the child at all.
I really don't think this is a birth control issue.

You get this, right?

You don't get it.

The Rabbi either doesn't believe most of what he posts, but does so for the sake of trolling, or,

he's a sociopath.

I think he's all the above! A Rabbi with a Nathan Bedford Forrest avatar? Damn...

Isn't that pretty rare?

I'm sure you will recall the woman in Ireland who was denied an abortion under the same conditions and later died from complications from that pregnancy. Both the fetus and mother died and the "moral" doctors look like fools for being a part of this ridiculous fallacy.

Are you fucking with me? A little girl was raped, had a c section because abortion was illegal, all while barely understanding what was happening. Now, this emotionally traumatized girl will have to raise a child in less then ideal circumstances, ruining the rest of her childhood. You sick fuck.

Or, she could live with the thought of killing her own child............

I believe in life, I am pro life so yeah I'm torn. If you don't tolerate my views as a pro lifer guess what? You're a....wait for it.....BIGOT!!!!!!!! Stick that in your pipe and puff on it

Tell us what the law should be.

Forum List

Back