Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Roe vs Wade does not apply here, that has been established
He was referencing america, please read the thread, as you told me.

He was asked about a girl in Paraquay, the entire thing is stupid, abortion is illegal in Paraquay, as it should be

So you support having a law in the US that would criminalize a raped 10 year old from having an abortion.
Sassy keeps dodging the question, now we know the answer. Sick fuck.

GFY you tired old fool.
I rest my case. I am tired, thanks for acknowledging that, tired of sick, delusional fucks who are perfectly ok with 10 year olds being forced to give birth to a child.

I have frequently pointed out that half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used, and another 19 percent are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control. So nice straw man, try again.

In the meantime, stop using rape and incest victims as human shields. Pass it on.

That's perhaps the best argument today for fully funding Planned Parenthood. In the meantime, no one would be discussing rape and incest if Mike Huckabee hadn't brought it front and center in a national interview.

No it's not. You can get birth control shots from your OBGYN paid in full by Medicaid.

Let men take the birth control, few side effect for them and more effective. A lot of women can't take birth control.

a rapist is not going to care about using a condom or getting a child birth control. A rapist does not care a bout the child at all.
I really don't think this is a birth control issue.

no it is rape issue, a rape of a child, not much more than a baby herself. No way mentally or physically she should be made to give birth, even by c-section.

Please tell me it's better for her to live with the murder of her child for life... seriously???

He was asked about a girl in Paraquay, the entire thing is stupid, abortion is illegal in Paraquay, as it should be

So you support having a law in the US that would criminalize a raped 10 year old from having an abortion.

GFY you tired old fool.

Another classic RWnut meltdown. Good work, David.

Please explain how I'm the racist and bigot, you're the one who openly defends bigots against homosexuals and worships the confederacy.
I defend religious freedom. You defend statists and totalitarians like Bernie Sanders. You support failed programs that have impoverished blacks for generations. You support programs that reduce black job opportunities. You support the murder of black infants. That is clear. What is also clear is that you are total imbecile.
"I defend religious freedom" Oh, I do as well, refusing to service homosexuals isn't "freedom" it's bigotry and stupidity, civil rights bitch. Bernie sanders is a totalitarian? Please, back that up, you delusional twit. Err, failed programs that have impoverished blacks? Welfare programs reduce poverty you fucking numbskull. Welfare programs shown to reduce poverty in America Money The Guardian
I support the murder of black infants? Oh please, I support a women's right to a safe and legal abortion, established with roe v. wade.

Wait a second. If Paraguay wasn't so backward and provided education, access to birth control, appropriate health care, this child might not have a problem at all. Who the hell is pro life in this argument anyway? the people who want to reduce the number of abortions or the backward illiterates who in the most draconian way want to restrict any access at all? Seems to me that ineffective anti-freedom policies are more damning than those that actually accomplish something.

That's perhaps the best argument today for fully funding Planned Parenthood. In the meantime, no one would be discussing rape and incest if Mike Huckabee hadn't brought it front and center in a national interview.

No it's not. You can get birth control shots from your OBGYN paid in full by Medicaid.

Let men take the birth control, few side effect for them and more effective. A lot of women can't take birth control.

a rapist is not going to care about using a condom or getting a child birth control. A rapist does not care a bout the child at all.

no it is rape issue, a rape of a child, not much more than a baby herself. No way mentally or physically she should be made to give birth, even by c-section.

Please tell me it's better for her to live with the murder of her child for life... seriously???
Get the fuck out of here, you're running with this idiotic assumption that this girl will view the abortion as the murder of a child.

I have frequently pointed out that half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used, and another 19 percent are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control. So nice straw man, try again.

In the meantime, stop using rape and incest victims as human shields. Pass it on.

Abortion is worse, more invasive, more traumatic, and more dangerous. Abortionists are shunned by the medical community and lack admitting rights at hospitals or sufficient facilities to provide decent care to women

GFY you tired old fool.

Doesn't take them to long to break down.

GFY you tired old fool.
I rest my case. I am tired, thanks for acknowledging that, tired of sick, delusional fucks who are perfectly ok with 10 year olds being forced to give birth to a child.

You never had a case, calling everyone a sick fuck isn't a case

How do you know a ten year old considers abortion murder?

Very few Americans consider abortion murder. It's an extremely small minority of extremists that believe that.

Abortion is worse, more invasive, more traumatic, and more dangerous. Abortionists are shunned by the medical community and lack admitting rights at hospitals or sufficient facilities to provide decent care to women
You're full of shit. More traumatic? More traumatic then a fucking c section done on a 10 year old child? More dangerous? Already disproven, you fucking nut. How stupid are you?

Get the fuck out of here, you're running with this idiotic assumption that this girl will view the abortion as the murder of a child.
She will view the abortion as an act of violence and degradation
...which it is. Meant to profit the abortionist and protect her abusers.

GFY you tired old fool.

It's a part of USMB that you have to learn to enjoy.

GFY you tired old fool.

Of course I had a case, I was referring to NY's post on having a law in the US that you continually dodged, all while saying paraguay needs to have abortion illegal. Anyone with half a brain can easily determine that you're another one of the "pro life" nutters.

The above is bullshit. It's far more dangerous for a 10 year old to carry to term and give birth.

GFY you tired old fool.

It's a part of USMB that you have to learn to enjoy.
Oh, I'm loving it, the vast majority of right wingers on this site fit the stereotypes.. kind of funny.

You're full of shit. More traumatic? More traumatic then a fucking c section done on a 10 year old child? More dangerous? Already disproven, you fucking nut. How stupid are you?
You didn't disprove anything. So what is your stake in aborting yen year olds in illegal chop shops?

Stop. Hospitals don't allow privileges to those not already associated with a hospital. You don't know much about liability issues do you?

GFY you tired old fool.

Of course I had a case, I was referring to NY's post on having a law in the US that you continually dodged, all while saying paraguay needs to have abortion illegal. Anyone with half a brain can easily determine that you're another one of the "pro life" nutters.

So sue me asshole. Now what's your plan? What exactly do you plan to about me being a "pro life" nutter? Want some help you tired old wheez? Not a damn thing, I don't give a damn about your wants, desires, whines or anything else in your miserable life. Learn that and you'll be much better off

GFY you tired old fool.

So sue me asshole. Now what's your plan? What exactly do you plan to about me being a "pro life" nutter? Want some help you tired old wheez? Not a damn thing, I don't give a damn about your wants, desires, whines or anything else in your miserable life. Learn that and you'll be much better off
Oh, I don't need a plan, people like yourself have lost, and will continue to lose, thanks to my evil liberal generation. Roe v. wade is done, the planned parenthood bullshit failed to stick anything, and women are getting abortions right now.
6a00d8345206a669e2017c31975b0c970b-450wi

How do you know a ten year old considers abortion murder?

Very few Americans consider abortion murder. It's an extremely small minority of extremists that believe that.

At what point do you think you were human?

Forum List

Back